First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Not that I need to offer therapy, but why? You have 6 trim choices and at maximum 3 package levels above the standard base trim. The Bronco is offered in stripper trim to build on, then a few grades of off-road capability, then fully-loaded version.

I came late to the New Bronco game and did get on the wait list until after the B&P came out. It took me about 10 minutes to decide what model I wanted (Black Diamond) and the few options I wanted. It's not that difficult.
Oh, it’s very difficult. Do I want signature lighting? Do I want or even need Sasquatch? What exterior color? What interior color? Two or four doors? Hard or soft top? What about the flooring and seats? And which package between standard, mid, high, and lux? Sport mode or not? Capable or modular bumper? Which rims and grill do I like the best? Are the higher trims worth the extra money? Do I really need a sway bar disconnect? Tow capability? Roof racks? The list goes on and on.
Sponsored

Last edited:

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Not that I need to offer therapy, but why? You have 6 trim choices and at maximum 3 package levels above the standard base trim. The Bronco is offered in stripper trim to build on, then a few grades of off-road capability, then fully-loaded version.

I came late to the New Bronco game and did get on the wait list until after the B&P came out. It took me about 10 minutes to decide what model I wanted (Black Diamond) and the few options I wanted. It's not that difficult.
I knew what I wanted when they were showing early pics in June. I just didn't know yet what it was called. Only change is I may add the Sunrider top and pod lights.

Old Guy

Big Bend
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JKU, Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Ill be getting what some are going to call the Hideous package.

Cyber Orange Outerbanks, Roast cloth interior.

calgecko

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Chevy ZR2 Bison V6
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

In my opinion, the two best interior offerings are the Roasted Leather on the OBX, and the upgraded sandstone leather on the WT.. both gorgeous

Old Guy

Big Bend
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JKU, Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
In my opinion, the two best interior offerings are the Roasted Leather on the OBX, and the upgraded sandstone leather on the WT.. both gorgeous
Saw what I think is the exact same Roasted leather, on a sport. It really was very nice looking.
Sponsored