jaruss01

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 XC90 T6 R-Design / 2020 S60 T6 AWD
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
OBX is only good (might I say great) for colors darker than the flares to prevent clashing (Shadow Black and AMB), plus you get the sinister look with the black grille. But other than those two colors, OBX looks horrible. We havent seen an AMB OBX, but i would imagine it looks much better on an OBX than a BL...The OBX shadow blacks we've seen look great, and better than the unpainted flare alternatives.
Sponsored

Last edited:

broadicustomworks

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Z71, 06 VTX1300, 94 Cobra, 21 BL Bronco 4dr.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Wonder if this is proof that BB can have the signature tail lights?

1607694575634.png
Aww. Lookit that baby rear wiper. It's so cute, like a baby Yoda or Groot sitting back there wiping its little rainbow of clear happiness.
Lol in all seriousness that swath of clear is going to destroy my OCD when I put some grime on mine. But with such a rectangular shape there really isn't anything else they could do there.
Other than maybe bring the range of motion down a hair more on the left side so it is nice and balanced, as all things should be. :cool:

broncoj11

Badlands
First Name
Trunks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Nissan Frontier Pro 4X
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The stock 4dr obx looks like a Ford Flex...... can’t see how anyone would order that.

Sponsored

broncoj11

Badlands
First Name
Trunks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

OBX is only good (might I say great) for colors darker than the flares to prevent clashing (Shadow Black and AMB), plus you get the sinister look with the black grille. But other than those two colors, OBX looks horrible. We havent seen an AMB OBX, but i would image it looks like much better on an OBX than a BL...The OBX shadow blacks we've seen look great.
The outerbanks only looks good with the sasquatch package. The painted fender flares and the ugly wheels are a terrible combination.

jaruss01

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 XC90 T6 R-Design / 2020 S60 T6 AWD
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
The outerbanks only looks good with the sasquatch package. The painted fender flares and the ugly wheels are a terrible combination.
Looks like I'll be proving a lot of people wrong with my near black OBX with AMB blue pops along the fenders. Cooper 33.2" tire upgrade with white lettering to tie in the black/machined wheels and blacked out grille with BRONCO white lettering. Steel bumper to reveal more tread.

You almost need those OBX wheels to glisten as you do the polished AMB paint. Going to look a heck of a lot better than AMB Badlands clown car edition with the unpainted parts lighter than the body color. At least IMO

but again. Outside of AMB and Black, the OBX looks really silly. It’s this origami of clamshell of colored contours floating above the ground. The dark colors bring the vehicle back together.

Ford Bronco 3 Broncos out on late night drive 9568FF2C-1F59-4AE3-97E2-DC98FB9E975B

Ford Bronco 3 Broncos out on late night drive 4629E5E0-C414-4A4C-88AF-273571FA365F

Ford Bronco 3 Broncos out on late night drive 595BB5D8-2A92-44C6-8DF9-F6B05DCB7AC5

Last edited:

broncoj11

Badlands
First Name
Trunks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Looks like I'll be proving a lot of people wrong with my near black OBX with AMB blue pops along the fenders. Cooper 33.2" tire upgrade with white lettering to tie in the black/machined wheels and blacked out grille with BRONCO white lettering. Steel bumper to reveal more tread.

You almost need those OBX wheels to glisten as you do the polished AMB paint. Going to look a heck of a lot better than AMB Badlands clown car edition with the unpainted parts lighter than the body color. At least IMO

but again. Outside of AMB and Black, the OBX looks really silly. It’s this origami of clamshell of colored contours floating above the ground. The dark colors bring the vehicle back together.

Ford Bronco 3 Broncos out on late night drive 595BB5D8-2A92-44C6-8DF9-F6B05DCB7AC5

I think you’ll have more success with a two door than a four. But to
Me the sasquatch fender flares look better than the color matched. But to each their own. Good luck mate

Sponsored

JimL

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt, 2020 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Ford Bronco 3 Broncos out on late night drive 1607700655581

The Big Bend would look a lot better with these Coops!
Sponsored