Sponsored

30" bajadesign S8 Lightbar stopped working?

SnowBronco

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So just before I headed off to vacation last month my lightbar stopped working. I went over all the wiring but didn't have time to fully look into it before I left. Now the Bronco has been at the dealership since it got towed back so I haven't had a chance to look further into it. Just think about it.. haha.
This just occurred to me, did my lightbar blow the number 2 switch (15amp) I had it hooked up to? Have you guys ever blown a fuse on one of the switches?! I want to look but I won't have it back till next week! 🤷
Sponsored

Ducati1098

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Wildtrak, 2012 Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Hard to say what caused it, but I can tell you that Baja Designs has extremely awesome customer service. I had an issue out of the box with the same light bar, they sent a new one right away, even when the original one could have easily been repaired.

That being said, I have my 30” on switch 2 also with no issues at all. So if the fuse did blow, it’s not because it’s too much for that circuit. Hopefully it’s something easy for you.

Baja Designs

Base Sponsor (Level 1)
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
So just before I headed off to vacation last month my lightbar stopped working. I went over all the wiring but didn't have time to fully look into it before I left. Now the Bronco has been at the dealership since it got towed back so I haven't had a chance to look further into it. Just think about it.. haha.
This just occurred to me, did my lightbar blow the number 2 switch (15amp) I had it hooked up to? Have you guys ever blown a fuse on one of the switches?! I want to look but I won't have it back till next week! 🤷
Hey SnowBronco,
I would start off by checking the fuse on the vehicle. If that doesn't fix the problem then we can start our life time warranty process to get that bar fixed as soon as possible.
Best,
Brahian

OP
OP
SnowBronco

SnowBronco

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hey SnowBronco,
I would start off by checking the fuse on the vehicle. If that doesn't fix the problem then we can start our life time warranty process to get that bar fixed as soon as possible.
Best,
Brahian
Awesome. Thanks. I'll let y'all know what I find.

OP
OP
SnowBronco

SnowBronco

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hard to say what caused it, but I can tell you that Baja Designs has extremely awesome customer service. I had an issue out of the box with the same light bar, they sent a new one right away, even when the original one could have easily been repaired.

That being said, I have my 30” on switch 2 also with no issues at all. So if the fuse did blow, it’s not because it’s too much for that circuit. Hopefully it’s something easy for you.
Hey SnowBronco,
Best,
Brahian
Just a quick update... The fuse, number 60 or 61 if I remember correctly, for switch 2, was blown. As I didn't have one on hand I just hooked up to the 30amp number 1 switch and boom. I have my lights back!

Thanks Guys.
Sponsored