First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
xterra mx5
Your Bronco Model
Base
Okay, a little too excited to read all nine pages before posting. This looks like a rear locker HERO switch on the AMB Base...could it be?
Base Interior Cloth 2021 Ford Bronco Production Factory Exterior Interior 5.jpg
Hazard light switch , traction control off switch , and trail turn assist switch.
Sponsored

dgorsett

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250, Mustang, Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Hazard light switch , traction control off switch , and trail turn assist switch.
Gotcha, damn, want it so bad I'm seeing things.

broncosor

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The navy pier + brown dash must be the ugliest interior of any car I have ever seen! How could management in this company let that happen is beyond imaginable.

Overall the Bronco interior color option is a shit show and could have been designed better by a Walmart cashier.

Somehow, real people designed the prototypes (white/grey leather and brown leather) at the announcement. Maybe that team got COVID and they replaced them with a bunch of teens who used to design toys. Well even a toy wouldn’t look that bad.

Like 90% of the people here I’ll have to choose the boring black interior, just because anything else is a joke. If you thought 2020 was unbelievable you forgot about Bronco interior color choice.
Lol.

Last edited:

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I was thinking that if they really cared about the photos being leaked a directive would have been put out to stop or be fired or similar. The inside info MIC top guy that deleted all his posts was a different situation. He was pointing to a supply problem and what was to blame. Photo leaks generally create more buzz especially as we wait to order. It also shows they are able to build in larger numbers in December and maybe quell some anxiety on if they will be built at all. I see it as more of a positive PR and corporate is letting it go. Only my opinion. If Stig stops than we know I was wrong.
If Ford cared, he'd be locked in the same room with the Webasto guy by now.

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yep. Navy pier and the bronze dash suck.

Sponsored

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I thought so, too. I wonder if cloth Navy Pier gets the blue/silver dash? I'm hoping Ford gives a choice as they may be giving a choice on the side mirrors.
Being pre production, anything is possible.

t3n2and4

Badlands
First Name
VJ
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Badlands, F150, VW CC
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yeah each color probably has customization of the paths or flow rates at the gun to get the coverage the way it needs to be. If you can get multiple colors out of a single group of settings that is rare and awesome. My application was for much larger parts but no fancy color requirements at that stage.

OP
OP
618TRVLWILD

618TRVLWILD

Big Bend
First Name
Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Bend Sasquatch 2D
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Shots fired

Screenshot_20201220-161510.png
Ehh team work makes the dream work! They just don't realize that! I'm happy be apart of something be positive. Wether good pictures or bad pictures it's really better than none at all! Then they come in the really good pictures it's a win win in my opinion!!
Sponsored