First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Raptor Crew
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I was considering changing my order from the WT to the OBC due to liking the Navy/Gray interior . . . and because I did not like the beige dash in the WT - but this also has the beige dash???!!!??? Butt ugly. I am honestly having trouble finding a reasonable leather interior . . . I am looking to lay down just shy of 60k and don't feel I should have to 'settle' for one of these cluster f*cks!

Rambler

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘04 Silverado, ‘97 Wrangler, ‘65 Norton
Your Bronco Model
Base
Thanks 618TRVLWILD for posting these pictures! I sure wish Ford would offer the 12” screen as an à la carte option, It looks so nice.
Ford Bronco 30+ Bronco Factory Pics: Navy Pier Interior, Bronze Dashboard, Base Antimatter Blue + More by The Stig ??️? 078D199C-6E03-483F-9651-08D828011F05

Sponsored

Broncofly

First Edition
First Name
Paulo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru, Honda Africa Twin, Husqvarna 310R
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

The navy pier + brown dash must be the ugliest interior of any car I have ever seen! How could management in this company let that happen is beyond imaginable.

Overall the Bronco interior color option is a shit show and could have been designed better by a Walmart cashier.

Somehow, real people designed the prototypes (white/grey leather and brown leather) at the announcement. Maybe that team got COVID and they replaced them with a bunch of teens who used to design toys. Well even a toy wouldn’t look that bad.

Like 90% of the people here I’ll have to choose the boring black interior, just because anything else is a joke. If you thought 2020 was unbelievable you forgot about Bronco interior color choice.
Lol.
Yeah......I don't get it either. I know it might be someone else's dream color combos but......yeah.......NO. My 12th grade art teacher would have fired the creator.

As for the photo of the exterior.......what color is it? On another thread this was labeled Cactus Grey but on this thread its labeled as Iconic Silver???
Ford Bronco 30+ Bronco Factory Pics: Navy Pier Interior, Bronze Dashboard, Base Antimatter Blue + More by The Stig ??️? Iconic Silver Outer Banks 4-Door 2021 Ford Bronco Production Factory Exterior Interior 2

Last edited:

BroncoBuckaroo

Badlands
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017GT350-SOLD, 2013 Ford Edge, 1969 Torino Cobra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I like the silver dash ..but not with the bronze top

OP
OP
618TRVLWILD

618TRVLWILD

Big Bend
First Name
Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Bend Sasquatch 2D
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

We built 15 in 3 days. Not exactly cranking them out. There is a lot of buzz on the line when 1 does come down though.
Keep up the great work! Hope you have a great Holiday off too!!

OP
OP
618TRVLWILD

618TRVLWILD

Big Bend
First Name
Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Bend Sasquatch 2D
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Yeah......I don't get it either. I know it might be someone else's dream color combos but......yeah.......NO. My 12th grade art teacher would have fired the creator.

As for the photo of the exterior.......what color is it? On another thread if was labeled Cactus Grey but on this thread its labeled as Iconic Silver???
Ford Bronco 30+ Bronco Factory Pics: Navy Pier Interior, Bronze Dashboard, Base Antimatter Blue + More by The Stig ??️? Iconic Silver Outer Banks 4-Door 2021 Ford Bronco Production Factory Exterior Interior 2
I believe it's Cactus grey!!

PrincipalD

Outer Banks
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Expedition, Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Agree that the interior colors were a gamble and the genera public who may consider a bronco won’t bite. They need some basic blacks and tans. We have an expedition and they nailed its interior - at the xlt level. Hopefully they will come to their senses. Dare I say, I may even pay a bit more for it.

Sponsored

linbackr99

Wildtrak
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Raptor Crew
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Wait, I was under the impression the Navy Pier had a blue and silver dash, where the hell did Bronze come from?
Was under the same impression - the beige/brown/gold hued dash is horrendous

Chieftain

Raptor
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Raptor - Eruption Green
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Are these all still prototypes? Since no customer orders have been place, wonder what the plan is for all of these. They aren’t going to sit on the lots for a while.