Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Bend Sasquatch 2D
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Are these all still prototypes? Since no customer orders have been place, wonder what the plan is for all of these. They aren’t going to sit on the lots for a while.
Still pre production. Units that work out assembly like kinks. Testing batches, big employee road trip coming up the bronco life guy mentioned. Various other things I'm sure! I believe job 1 is now scheduled for May!
Sponsored

Last edited:

Dustdad98

First Edition
First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Yeah......I don't get it either. I know it might be someone else's dream color combos but......yeah.......NO. My 12th grade art teacher would have fired the creator.

As for the photo of the exterior.......what color is it? On another thread if was labeled Cactus Grey but on this thread its labeled as Iconic Silver???
Iconic Silver Outer Banks 4-Door 2021 Ford Bronco Production Factory Exterior Interior 2.jpg
That is definitely iconic silver. All of the cactus grey that came down the line has the Sasquatch package

OP
OP
618TRVLWILD

618TRVLWILD

Big Bend
First Name
Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Bend Sasquatch 2D
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

That is definitely iconic silver. All of the cactus grey that came down the line has the Sasquatch package
Thank you for clearing that up! I see your going to be a valuable asset for information!!

bdub2you

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

A few observations on the OBX. First the Navy Pier leather looks great. The CGI renders seems to sharpen the colors. The actual interior is a bit muted. I dislike the bronze dash and it would be nice if there was a choice as mentioned above.
Agree to disagree on that navy interior, it's truly hideous with the bronze dash, and can only be ordered with antimatter blue (without making everyone think you're color blind). I really can't emphasize how much Ford's interior department has messed up the interiors by trying to be "cool". If you design an interior so that it can only be ordered with 1-3 exterior paint colors you've really messed up, especially when it's tied to a trim level.

Sponsored

Dimitar

Badlands
First Name
Dimitar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I don’t know how Ford thinks it’s a good idea to have a “beach ball” interior. The only solid colors are on the Badlands.

Portapot

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cj7, RX350, f250,
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Ford, I know you are out there, please give us an MGV option in the Wildtrak. Please! Preferably a solid color.

Sponsored
OP
OP
618TRVLWILD

618TRVLWILD

Big Bend
First Name
Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Bend Sasquatch 2D
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I just had to revisit how awful the B/P CGI renders are compared to the actual photos of the Navy Pier Leather. The CGI are much more contrasting and darker.
Ford Bronco 30+ Bronco Factory Pics: Navy Pier Interior, Bronze Dashboard, Base Antimatter Blue + More by The Stig ??️? 1608592584648
It's wild honestly. I never realized how crazy cgi would be. I'll never figure out why ford never went back and replaced it with real life photos!!
Sponsored