First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 F350. 2022 Big Bend (Sasquatch)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
So that’s the second navy pier outer banks with a brown dash that we have seen now.

thanks for the pics!
Yup, and if you go to another group of photos there's a Roast Cloth Interior with a Navy Pier Dash. It's easy to see what happened. This is the type of pre-production headache we never got to see before smart phones.
Sponsored

NVCowboy

Big Bend
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 F350. 2022 Big Bend (Sasquatch)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
BOOO! HISSS! Solid white letters...blech! Outlined White letters good....depending on the rims of course.
Flashing back to the first time I saw a set of BFG ATs (probably not even KO 2s) turned around so the white letters were hidden (I think the phrase then was "Blackwalls with Raised White Letters") . Couldn't figure out why he'd hide them especially on BFG's. I completely missed the transition to Blackwalls as standard practice till you called it out. I'm getting old.

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Flashing back to the first time I saw a set of BFG ATs (probably not even KO 2s) turned around so the white letters were hidden (I think the phrase then was "Blackwalls with Raised White Letters") . Couldn't figure out why he'd hide them especially on BFG's. I completely missed the transition to Blackwalls as standard practice till you called it out. I'm getting old.
Yup. RWL or OWL, same thing.