Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350 powerstroke
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Looks almost like my exact build, just waiting on hard top....
I originally ordered mine with the MIC but i switched so i could get it before i left and it came just in time. I passed one on the back of a car hauler in Montana but it was dark so i couldn’t get a picture.

Gpscharron

Badlands
First Name
Claude
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 FORD Bronco, RV- Ford E450 (Thor Vegas 24.1)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Congrats buddy! Very close to the same build as you. I also am planning on going to Badlands once I get mine. I am moving to NC in Nov. (Waynesville & Burnsville). Where are you located? In the meantime, enjoy!!

buzpro

Outer Banks
First Name
Binky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

It honestly could of been one of the giant bugs that that i hit. Once i seen the angle of the windshield i knew i was going to have issues with cracks. They don’t deflect they just hit straight on.
get one of these hood protectors installed .... (not the smooth ones but the ones with a lip on it) at speed it creates an upward air flow that pushes most bugs over the roof.

the vertical windshield is a bug magnet and the first 2 weeks the glass was peppered with dead bugs .... installed a protector and i can see the results now on the 3rd week .... night n day

Ford Bronco 3000 mile cross country road trip in Bronco Badlands 1634406254995

Last edited:

Sponsored

Sexy beast BnJ Bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Barry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Unfortunately I think this is going to be a common problem :(
I don't have my order yet but I am getting glass coverage through my insurance bc the windshield is more vertical than over suv's

fschael

Base
First Name
Federico
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 F-150 Supercrew FX4
Your Bronco Model
Base
The moisture is gone or not noticeable anymore but i made sure to get pictures just incase. I wish i had more time for stops along the way but I’m sure ill find some awesome trails out here in Washington
Not supose to be normal. That moisture will start turning in yellow the headlight with time. Go to your dealer and they should replace them.

Felix808

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
After 746 days, a MY22 4-door Badlands Bronco :-)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I don't have my order yet but I am getting glass coverage through my insurance bc the windshield is more vertical than over suv's
I would make sure that claims do not effect your rates beforehand & how many claims before they do. Windshields are relatively cheap vice an ongoing rate increase. ;)

shimmy825

Badlands
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mazda CX-5
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

get one of these hood protectors installed .... (not the smooth ones but the ones with a lip on it) at speed it creates an upward air flow that pushes most bugs over the roof.

the vertical windshield is a bug magnet and the first 2 weeks the glass was peppered with dead bugs .... installed a protector and i can see the results now on the 3rd week .... day n night

wow that actually works?

BenderSquatch

Big Bend
First Name
Suge
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Focus
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Took delivery on October 5th and headed out on my cross country move 5 days later. Drove from NC to WA. 5 days almost 3000 miles. My 13 year old daughter and 2 50-60lbs dogs rode with me.

I gotta say it handled amazing and it was such a comfortable ride. I averaged between 17-18mpg. ECO mode didn’t really seem to make a difference between normal mode. I kept the same average mpg in both modes.

The road noise with the soft top wasn’t too terrible except coming across SD when the winds were gusting at 65mph.

It was raining one of the days and everything inside stayed dry. I did notice some moisture building up in the headlights so I’m gonna have the dealer check that out and see what they will do about it and i caught a rock to the windshield and now have a nice crack that is spreading more everyday.

I was excited to drive thru the Badlands national park and get a few pictures of my Badlands in the Badlands lol. I drove thru snow heading up the mountain to Mount Rushmore and coming across Wyoming. The snow wasn’t bad it was the black ice once the sun went down and i had a oh sh@t moment when i went sideways… it handled it very well i was just lucky there were no cars coming the other way.

Overall it was a great trip with only a few minor hiccups. I do wish there was more cup holders 🤷🏻‍♂️

Nice rig and road trip, that rock on the windshield sucks. Welcome to WA. If you're in the dry eastside, stay cool, if on the wet westside, stay dry 😂.

Sponsored

tracythemighty

Base
First Name
Tracy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco - Race Red Base w/Sas
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

the vertical windshield is a bug magnet and the first 2 weeks the glass was peppered with dead bugs .... installed a protector and i can see the results now on the 3rd week .... day n night

Where did you get it? Thanks!

tracythemighty

Base
First Name
Tracy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco - Race Red Base w/Sas
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Congrats on your new Bronco, it looks great! I'm sorry to hear about the window though. :eek: