Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
If that's too rich for someone's blood they got a Big Bend for over $50k, lol! some fool will pay it and probably thank the dealer on the way out.

LowerSlowerDelaware

Base
First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback, Chevy S10 Ram 3500
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

But they are willing to give you an extra $500 on your trade. So at least you got that going for you which is nice.

Daktari

Badlands
First Name
Oliver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badsquatch, Tacoma TRD Off Road, Jetta
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have no problem with dealers taking dumbos with more money than sense for a ride and lighten up their wallet. If some dolt offered me a million they could drive mine away right now, LOL.

I do have a problem with dealers springing this ADM crap on customers that trusted in the transaction they initiated by just selecting the dealer during the reservation process. Free business they didn't have to do a thing to get should be rewarded with honesty.

BigHoof

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 2500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So how did the dealer obtain it? Did someone abandon their order or get hosed upon arrival with markup? No way it should of ever been built for stock. 🤷‍♂️

Sponsored

Theherofails

Badlands
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 e-tron Sportback, 2021 Bronco Badlands Sas
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Dealers are radicalizing me. I'm now excited to see their demise. Sorry all the employees working there, but charging 50% of MSRP on top of MSRP is just shit.

I almost understood it on something like the C8 Corvette.. its rare, expensive to build, high-tech.

Caseoftexas

Outer Banks
First Name
Casey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

You really can’t complain about this, since lots of people on here ordered Broncos with early res dates to turn around and sell. That’s assuming these were abandoned orders

lakesinai

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 4dr OBX MIC 2.7 Rear Locker A51 Roast
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

2.3BigBend

Base
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Work Beater
Your Bronco Model
Base
I have no problem with dealers taking dumbos with more money than sense for a ride and lighten up their wallet. If some dolt offered me a million they could drive mine away right now, LOL.

I do have a problem with dealers springing this ADM crap on customers that trusted in the transaction they initiated by just selecting the dealer during the reservation process. Free business they didn't have to do a thing to get should be rewarded with honesty.
So how did the dealer obtain it? Did someone abandon their order or get hosed upon arrival with markup? No way it should of ever been built for stock. 🤷‍♂️
I think it's fairly safe to assume people didn't order Bronco's knowing up front that dealers would slap on these kind of ADM charges. More so, dealers have blatantly lied about MSRP at order time and added ADM on arrival trying to justify it as "current market". I think it's all going to blow up in their face. I wonder how many people with orders have already walked away? I wouldn't be surprised if it's a significant amount, like 20-25% or so. Now they're going to scare another 25% away. That would leave a significant amount of unaccounted for stock units to go around. No way are there enough dumb people out there willing to pay an extra $10k on lower end units and $30k on upper trims.

Sponsored

87gpe

First Edition
First Name
Phillip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tahoe, Supra
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Dealers are radicalizing me. I'm now excited to see their demise. Sorry all the employees working there, but charging 50% of MSRP on top of MSRP is just shit.

I almost understood it on something like the C8 Corvette.. its rare, expensive to build, high-tech.
The C8 is a mass produced sports car. It's rarity is due to the same supply constraints as any other car manufacturer right now. We're talking about the base level C8 too, which is a pretty barebones sports car. Dealer markup sucks, period, on everything. But as long as people are willing to pay it, it is simple, free money, and they'll continue to do it.

Fuzion2Bronco

Base
First Name
Asher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

If that's too rich for someone's blood they got a Big Bend for over $50k, lol! some fool will pay it and probably thank the dealer on the way out.
I saw that. Its Red and Soft Top. When I saw the Price it was $39k and Im like Wow. Then I saw the ADM Sticker of $25000, I like Noooo.

indio22

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'72 Rover, '85 CJ7, '98 TJ, '14 BRZ, '23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
I hoped by now people would have gotten over that thing we won't talk about, but many have not, at least in certain areas. We have to consider some folks may never fully get over it, and what that could mean in terms of consumer behavior and options, along with any restrictions that might remain in place, causing disruption to supply chain and manufacturing. It's still having a significant impact in my area, in terms of business and consumer behavior/options. The related restrictions are still impacting my consumer behavior.
Sponsored