Rory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Not Bronco specific, bit for those of you struggling between the Bronco wheel options and sizes, this video (by an Aussie 4WD overland team) goes through the pluses and minuses of tire size. Their overland videos are pretty great as well.

Sponsored

DBOZ

Black Diamond
First Name
Daren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Genesis, Acura
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
All the better with factory engineering behind the 35s on the Squatch.

jdogi

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Focus ST
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So, his "33s" are 33.8" (i'd call them 34s) @64lbs per corner and his 35s are 34.4" @67lbs per corner.

The stock Badlands 33s are 32.7"... and the BFG KO2s, assuming they're rolling with the Load Cs, will come in at 51lbs per corner.

Of course, we don't know the wheel weights yet, but we can also guess that the sasquatch's 17x8.5s will weigh more than the Badlands' 17x8s.

Just thought I'd add some context. And yea, I'm probably compulsive in my attention to rotating and unsprung mass, but IMHO, it can make a huge difference in the driving feel.

I'm really hoping that the BadLands' 33s look "right" on the 2 door. I'd really prefer to keep them.

5.0Maverick

Base
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1970 maverick.
Your Bronco Model
Base
Only downside I see there with the sas for daily use is breaking and evasive ability. Sounds bad. Buuuuuuuuut I mean come on. Anybody lookin for 35’s already knew that.

MaverickMan

Black Diamond
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 bronco sport 91 comanche eliminator 93 v8 zj
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Yeah Im looking at DiamondSas but if its not any cheaper I may go badlands and will probably squeeze 36s on there after I go through the 33s. For the speeds we go on the island it doesnt matter much. Bigger is better.
Sponsored