First Name
Federico
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 F-150 Supercrew FX4
Your Bronco Model
Base
Black with white lettering!!! At least I still have time to change the color. The only good thing about this waiting.
Sponsored

Krimzun

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JEEP/JEEP
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Doesn't really look anymore lifted then the squatch suspension. Also needs those flares taken off to increase the space just looks to crowded to be a 4 inch lift. I've had more space then that on a 2 inch lift with 37's on a JKU.

Krimzun

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JEEP/JEEP
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Not gonna happen without different fenders
It's going to depend on the tire manufacturer plenty of 37's are barely 35's and a 39 Km2 is basically a 37 which is what I'm going to consider putting on once I get to see how things look with a proper lift.

Jebronco

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So, is it me or are the painted non sasquatch flares looking good with 35’s? agreed they don’t look good with the stock OBX wheel/tire, but come on?

Sponsored

MSparks909

Badlands
First Name
Miles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford F-250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It's going to depend on the tire manufacturer plenty of 37's are barely 35's and a 39 Km2 is basically a 37 which is what I'm going to consider putting on once I get to see how things look with a proper lift.
39” KM3s are measuring out at 37.5-38” under most 4dr Jeep Rubicon’s I’ve seen them on. Most 37s run closer to 36” under 4dr JLs and 37” KM3s are closer to 35.5”

It might not seem like it, but 2” OD in tire size is a big deal in this case and the planned 3-4” lifts for the Bronco. You will need to either A: trim your factory fenders or B: buy aftermarket fenders. With either option you will also need to run a wheel with less backspacing than Squatch wheels to clear the frame when turning & when flexed/turning

PDiddy

Black Diamond
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Yeah just saying those wheels look like maybe 20s? and I don't really like anything above 17... maybe 18 if they're beefy looking lol
I’m 100% with you. Not a fan of big wheels on big tires. Screams mall crawler to me.

but that’s just my opinion.

GreyBronco

Base
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Element. 2 Civics and a Kawasaki ZRX1200R
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

The first one looks like a taxi. A nice taxi.

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
@Felix808 I am with you on boycotting rims over 17 inches on a Bronco.

37s on a two-door....?
Ya, I think that 37's would look silly on the two door, I do plan on having some weekend tires for my OBX between 33-35's. I don't see myself going larger than that. If I can run the 33's without a lift, I will probably go that route... Otherwise, a 2" lift and 35's. Why didn't I go sas? Because I wanted the 4.27 gears and not the 4.7's due to the highway miles that I frequently drive. I would rather tow a set of tires than deal with 10 hours of road noise at 70-80 mph down the highway.

Sponsored

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
So as someone who ordered the hated mall crawler, you all just keep on hating, lol.

Sure, a front locker would have been cool, but I am pretty sure that I will survive without it as rock crawling isn't my thing. The SBD is also a great feature, but I am sure that the aftermarket will come up with a SBD that although less slick, will still be easy enough to use when getting into more technical trails.

Sure, the OBX doesn't look as tough out of the box as others, especially in some colors, but with the right color and a set of new shoes, it will look the part. I figure that with different rims/tires in Carbonized Gray, it's still going to look pretty rugged. $48k with adaptive cruise control is as good as it gets for any of the lux package trims.

Can't get adaptive cruise control in base, BL, or BD. Can't get a 2.7 without an automatic. That meant OBX, BL, or WT. I didn't want the MGV or leather interior - so the BL was out. The WT only has the front locker, but no SBD, so not worth it to me. So mall crawler it was.

Squatch

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ya, I think that 37's would look silly on the two door, I do plan on having some weekend tires for my OBX between 33-35's. I don't see myself going larger than that. If I can run the 33's without a lift, I will probably go that route... Otherwise, a 2" lift and 35's. Why didn't I go sas? Because I wanted the 4.27 gears and not the 4.7's due to the highway miles that I frequently drive. I would rather tow a set of tires than deal with 10 hours of road noise at 70-80 mph down the highway.
I actually think 37s on a Bronco would look--and does--better than the Wrangler's Model T styling.

You're going to miss the quickness by going 35s with the 4.27, but I don't think it will be terrible.... you crawl the hell outta them malls, man!

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

So as someone who ordered the hated mall crawler, you all just keep on hating, lol.

Sure, a front locker would have been cool, but I am pretty sure that I will survive without it as rock crawling isn't my thing. The SBD is also a great feature, but I am sure that the aftermarket will come up with a SBD that although less slick, will still be easy enough to use when getting into more technical trails.

Sure, the OBX doesn't look as tough out of the box as others, especially in some colors, but with the right color and a set of new shoes, it will look the part. I figure that with different rims/tires in Carbonized Gray, it's still going to look pretty rugged. $48k with adaptive cruise control is as good as it gets for any of the lux package trims.

Can't get adaptive cruise control in base, BL, or BD. Can't get a 2.7 without an automatic. That meant OBX, BL, or WT. I didn't want the MGV or leather interior - so the BL was out. The WT only has the front locker, but no SBD, so not worth it to me. So mall crawler it was.
Exchange the OBX fender flares for non-painted stock fender flares and change out the fender badge to one of your liking. Instantly, most traces of the OBX are gone and only a few will recognize the differences. ;)

Felix808

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
After 746 days, a MY22 4-door Badlands Bronco :-)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Exchange the OBX fender flares for non-painted stock fender flares and change out the fender badge to one of your liking. Instantly, most traces of the OBX are gone and only a few will recognize the differences. ;)
Don't forget the painted mirrors & The 18" wheels.
Sponsored