First Name
T
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Just returned from the Bronco Offrodeo in Austin (Horseshoe Bay-Grey Wolf Ranch) this past weekend. Enjoyed the Bronco experience drivng some awesome offroad trails and several hellacious rock wall climbs. The GY MT 315/70R17s on the Sasquatch 2 dr Outer Banks I drove - tires inflated to 30lbs provided awesome traction on mud and rock crawling. Really soft tires, definite could see tire degradation after day filled with rock climbing. If rock crawling or mud is your primary Bronco interest, you'll love these tires.

As for me, these tires are coming off as soon as I take my Bronco delivery later this month. The GY MT 315/70R17 tires aren't 3PMSF rated tires and based on tread patterning and lack of siping will be poor performers on wet/snow/ice traction. Do your own research, but looks like the best tires for all around performance and maxing out for wet/snow/ice are the General Grabber ATX. I'm sizing down to the 285/70/R17 for all around performance required in winter West Texas (Lubbock) driving and mountain driving in SE New Mexico (Ruidoso/Alto).
Sponsored

Last edited: