First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Ford Explorer, 2008 Honda Ridgeline
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
@Appzilla. Any more word on these tires. Any rubbing or issues with fitment. These tires look amazing on that Big Bend and am considering them in this same size for my Black Diamond. Would love to know how they are working for you.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Jb7

Jb7

Big Bend
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500 sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

@Appzilla. Any more word on these tires. Any rubbing or issues with fitment. These tires look amazing on that Big Bend and am considering them in this same size for my Black Diamond. Would love to know how they are working for you.
Nope, rides great, these should have been the standard factory tire size

scar99

Big Bend
First Name
scarlet
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma TRD pro
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I have a very similar buildnand am hoping to upgrade to 33's before driving it off the lot... Did you sell the tires it came with yourself or did your dealer buy them? Thank you!!

Dwolen

Base
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Nope, rides great, these should have been the standard factory tire size
This is exactly what I plan to do with my big band. How tall is it with the 33s? I took a test drive all wild track Sasquatch yesterday which was obviously massive. Just curious how high the big bend on 33s will be.

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

This is exactly what I plan to do with my big band. How tall is it with the 33s? I took a test drive all wild track Sasquatch yesterday which was obviously massive. Just curious how high the big bend on 33s will be.
Here you go.

Ford Bronco 33's tires fit Big Bend! As tested on my 2021 Bronco 1626431248883

Sponsored

Dwolen

Base
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Here you go.

Thanks. I didn’t realize any of the body styles were any wider or narrower than others. I always thought the difference was in height and suspension

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Thanks. I didn’t realize any of the body styles were any wider or narrower than others. I always thought the difference was in height and suspension
The difference is the Sasquatch package, the wheels have a different offset for the 35" tires.

Dwolen

Base
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Dealer just sent pic with my truck at dealer, swapped the factory tires with 33” KO2’s (nitto grapplers are all on back order), I haven’t driven it yet so can’t attest to rubbing etc, but dealer said fit no problem….

Update on 33” inch, zero rub issue, truck drove great, very smooth ride, really surprised how smooth actually, tires are bigger than I thought, I’m 6’ and have to slide out of the truck, def will get combo rock rail slider bars of some type for wife to step down…once again two rivers Ford in Nashville was outstanding on getting me what I wanted and out the door quick, got credit for factory tires, tinted my front windows, blown away when I first saw my truck, 2.7 is quick too and I’m coming off a Ram 1500 sport with a hemi with exhaust upgrade and headers so was impressed….love the K02’s so far and drove close to 300 miles on em today thru sun and rain…..
Now that it’s been a few months, any issues with the 33s on stock?

AZshot

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vintage Motorcycles, F-150, various other
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I'd like to know too. I'm getting K02 Goodrich for my Big Bend coming next month, but don't know what size. I want to go a little bigger than stock, if possible, but not so big I have to alter the truck at all, or risk rubbing when I'm bouncing down a dirt road. Is there something between the stock BB size, and what the OP used?

Sponsored

AZshot

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vintage Motorcycles, F-150, various other
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

OK, is there only one person on the forum that has received a Big Bend, and put bigger tires on it? I guess I'll start a new thread, I'm trying to order tires to be here when my Bronco comes in next month. I don't want giant, just somewhat bigger. I don't want to do a lift.

ChapEJF

Outer Banks
First Name
Everett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco OBX/BD Mashup
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

OK, is there only one person on the forum that has received a Big Bend, and put bigger tires on it? I guess I'll start a new thread, I'm trying to order tires to be here when my Bronco comes in next month. I don't want giant, just somewhat bigger. I don't want to do a lift.
Go to tiresize.com and put in the stock tire size and you will see alternate sizes that are close. I am going with either the 285/70/17's like the OP or 255/80/17's. From multiple posts on B6G they both should fit with no problem.

Southern Girl

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco/2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’ll run a gps Speedo and compare to my dash today, can’t imagine there will be a noticeable difference with less than an inch more on tires

Update: Within 1 mph of dash and gps
That's good news. I'm thinking about putting 275s on my obx. I noticed my speedo is about 1 mph slower than the GPS on the stock tires. Weird.

Last edited:

jrstorm1007

Big Bend
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 2007 Ford Edge
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Go to tiresize.com and put in the stock tire size and you will see alternate sizes that are close. I am going with either the 285/70/17's like the OP or 255/80/17's. From multiple posts on B6G they both should fit with no problem.
That's the same sizes I'm debating for my BB.

Lakelife36

Big Bend
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Kia Borrego, 2012 Chevy Cruze, 2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I want to say @WyoBronc did but I may be mixed up.
Sponsored