First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco Badlands, '21 Toyota RAV4 Prime
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm confused. your Bronco is at the dealer and you are not there sitting in it to keep it safe from the rest of us?

I suppose you are going to give us some lame excuse like "work gets in the way" or something like that! šŸ˜
Sponsored

2.3BigBend

Base
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Work Beater
Your Bronco Model
Base
They are Factory Big Bend wheels
Looks great! Is your dealer going to change the tire size parameters? I would assume they should be able to use the scan tool and change them as long as it's a factory size option. Curious if dealers can/will do this and what your MPG is with this size. I was gonna go with 265/70-17 Coopers because they run big for that size 31.9" compared to 31.6 or 31.7" for most brands in that size. But, the 285/70-17 look perfect!! The 32" extra skinny stock Duelers are gone day of delivery for me too, tho I will likely have to go somewhere else because my dealer would probably say putting ( Badland size) bigger tires will void my warranty. LOL.

OP
OP
Jb7

Jb7

Big Bend
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500 sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I'm confused. your Bronco is at the dealer and you are not there sitting in it to keep it safe from the rest of us?

I suppose you are going to give us some lame excuse like "work gets in the way" or something like that! šŸ˜
Family vacay this weekend so Tuesday the earliest I can pickup, but I am wearing my dealer rep out on pics etc. Iā€™m sure he is ready to get me out of his hair lol

whitmack1

Outer Banks
First Name
Whit
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜16 Sahara JKU / '18 4Runner TRD
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Dealer just sent pic with my truck at dealer, swapped the factory tires with 33ā€ KO2ā€™s (nitto grapplers are all on back order), I havenā€™t driven it yet so canā€™t attest to rubbing etc, but dealer said fit no problem, Iā€™ll try to get him to send me a side shot

View attachment 133330
Sometimes I really like the way that cactus gray looks....... damn.

Sponsored

Lord Bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Lord
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

No. Badlands suspension is higher than the BD, so assuming the 33" tires fit and perform fine, the BD will still sit 0.67" lower than a standard BL on the same 33's sitting next to it.

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...ide-lift-heights-with-wheel-tire-sizes.17719/

Gearing I wouldn't worry about.

Total range of motion on the BD suspension is shorter than the Badlands, so you wont get as much flex on the BD.... we don't yet know whether that also means the 33" wont rub under full compression on the BD, even though the suspension is 0.67" lower...
Thanks! Iā€™m good with the BD 32s as-is and will keep it that way, pending any reports I see here. I was just looking at some Badlands pics on Insta and got to wondering.

Lord Bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Lord
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Iā€™d find it hard to enjoy a vacation knowing Iā€™m in a non-Bronco while the new Bronco is at the dealer horny for me to drive it.

Aviationtech101

Base
First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Outback
Your Bronco Model
Base
I believe so, although I opted for the 4.27 rear locker so I should have zero problems in relation to gearing
I opted for the 4.27 gear as well. Do you know if the 4.27 comes with the standard base axles?

88to21bronco

Big Bend
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Nissan Titan XD
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I opted for the 4.27 gear as well. Do you know if the 4.27 comes with the standard base axles?
My understanding is yes, the lower non-Squatch trims come with the 190, even with the upgraded rear. This is my build also.

dgorsett

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250, Mustang, Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Dealer just sent pic with my truck at dealer, swapped the factory tires with 33ā€ KO2ā€™s (nitto grapplers are all on back order), I havenā€™t driven it yet so canā€™t attest to rubbing etc, but dealer said fit no problem, Iā€™ll try to get him to send me a side shot

View attachment 133330
Sweet. All the non Sas BB needs is more aggressive tires. Definitely heading toward 33's on my BB. Thinking 255/80x17 since I will chain up occasionally and am a pizza cutter fan. Funny how a 10 x 33 tire is now a small pizza cutter, but "back in my day" a 10.50 x 30 was a high clearance flotation tire.

My consideration is whether to swap right away or hold out as long as I can to get a little wear out of the stocks. Did your dealer give you any consideration for the stocks? Are you going to try to sell them? Did they do speedo recalibration?

Sponsored

BenderSquatch

Big Bend
First Name
Suge
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Focus
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend

33%22 tires on big bend bronco.jpg
Do those tires fit the factory wheels or you need to change them to new wheels?

srick76

Black Diamond
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150, 69 Bronco, Durango RT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Damn looks great! WTF the guy sends you ONE shot of the front!!?? LMAO

Mustang Mike

Black Diamond
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Need a side profile picture!

lonediver2002

Big Bend
First Name
john
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

did you exchange the stock tires for the new one's? I am thinking of doing that when my comes in. And use the fordpass points to make the changes.
Sponsored