First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep JLUR, 2004 Lexus GX470
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Hard to believe since the SAS package comes with 35" wheels...maybe the wheels weren't Ford and had the wrong offset?
There's a size difference between 315s and true 35s. Not a big one, but it's there.
Sponsored

Krimzun

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JEEP/JEEP
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Want to see one with some gladiator x comps best tire I’ve ever ran. The Nittos I tried chunked and cracked in the first year. The replacements were unable to ballanced and finally swapped over to the X comps much more rugged tire and true to size.

guerro

Banned
Raptor
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
What do you get when you pair 35” Nitto Trail Grappler M/T’s under the new Bronco Badlands with Sasquatch suspension package? You get a Bronco capable at a whole new level of off-road fun!
Oh... This is just an ad. Thought I was going to see some off roading review of these tires.

guerro

Banned
Raptor
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Way better than the Goodyear’s. First thing I’ll be changing on mine.
Yeah, it's a shame Ford wasted money having Goodyear remove the WRANGLER from the side of the OEM tires when everyone is just going to remove them anyway.

Sponsored

Apples

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep JLUR, 2004 Lexus GX470
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Oh... This is just an ad. Thought I was going to see some off roading review of these tires.
Plenty of Trail Grappler reviews around on other vehicles. Finding one on a Wrangler will probably be the best apples to apples for the Bronco.

I can tell you I'm running 35" TGs on the Xterra right now. They are fantastic in the dirt and rocks. Only middling on pavement and terrible in snowy/icy conditions. I'll be putting Ridge Grapplers on the Bronco which draw a better line between off-road performance and on-road manners, IMO. I ran them previously and they were super grippy of road and great on pavement.

Felix808

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
After 746 days, a MY22 4-door Badlands Bronco :-)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

As Apples said, they're 315/70r17 - 34.4" diameter -Ford taking some liberty in calling them 35s.
😏 Look at almost any 35" stamped tire you will find the same. They are under 35" The only 2 true to size tires I've ever found are Interco (Super Swampers) & Maxxis. YMMV :cool:

OK_Hunter

Wildtrak
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Infinity g37
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
If 35x12.5s rub on a sasquatch then everyone at Ford should be fired. Period. End of discussion. We're talking .3 - .4 inch diameter difference divided in half (top half of the tire closest to the wheel wells) people.

martyb

Badlands
First Name
Marty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra Denali, VW Atlas
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

They told me the RTR bronco on 35” Nitto’s rubbed just a tad. (I can’t remember if they said at full wheel turn or full wheel travel)

I also don’t remember what the offset was on the RTR bronco wheels either
RTR Offset was 0

Sponsored

Blaven

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

They look awesome. I'll be looking into these when my stock ones need to be replaced.

jxc

Badlands
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Accord/CX-5/A5 Cab
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

😏 Look at almost any 35" stamped tire you will find the same. They are under 35" The only 2 true to size tires I've ever found are Interco (Super Swampers) & Maxxis. YMMV :cool:
Didn't realize that. That is good news!

Felix808

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
After 746 days, a MY22 4-door Badlands Bronco :-)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Didn't realize that. That is good news!
Yep a lot of people keep regurgitating the "True 35" line around here not knowing. The 35" Trail grapplers run 34.84 BFG MT's 34.5" it goes on & on but the 315 x70 x17 are just a little smaller but not even 1/2" smaller. :cool:

Edit: because it's mentioned below as true to size.
Gladiator X Comp tires 35 x 12.5 x 17 are 34.5" ;)

Last edited:

darkscion0

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mini Cooper
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I've had the exact opposite experience with Nitto tires. I ran through 2 full sets of 35" Mud Grapplers on my Jeep. Toughest and most reliable tire I've ever run. Barely any chunking and never got a puncture or lost a bead and that's with running them as low as 4 PSI without beadlocks. We even ran the spare from the first set in the 2nd set rotation, which meant it was over 8 years old. I will say that the Mud Grapplers lost a lot of their on-road manners after 50% wear, which is why we're going to the Trail Grapplers for our new Bronco. Nitto makes an amazing tire.

Want to see one with some gladiator x comps best tire I’ve ever ran. The Nittos I tried chunked and cracked in the first year. The replacements were unable to ballanced and finally swapped over to the X comps much more rugged tire and true to size.
Sponsored