Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco, 2021 MB Sprinter, 2020 BMW x7 M50i
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just received my Nokians from Walmart... Has anybody actually gotten the right ones?
Nokian Tires.jpg
I got the same Fullrun tires as you. They have already been returned. I had little hope that they would be the Hakkapeliitta LT3's, but it was worth a try.
Sponsored

Fly

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Has anyone talked to a Walmart employee and asking why they sent the wrong tires? Maybe you can get a manager to get the correct Nokians

Darcyjs14

Raptor
First Name
Dā€™Arcy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1970 Ford F250 Camper Special 4spd
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I could only tell because I live in Camas and knew the Seattle forecast. Iā€™m born and raised in Bellevue (was at UW 92-96) so the description was dead on.
My ex and kids live on Mercer Island. Iā€™m in Bellevue currently, 405/i90 interchange, just off of Richards. Itā€™s incredibly boring but very convenient to get to them. I have a few more years before theyā€™re both gone to university, at which point I will find somewhere other than ā€œupper Factoriaā€ to live. I spend a lot of time in Chelan working at a winery, so Iā€™ve been considering a move out there, except for the fact that then Wenatchee becomes ā€œthe big cityā€ and Iā€™m not sure Iā€™m ready to downsize quite that much.

i just bought a truck down by you, in Battle Ground. 1970 F250 Camper Special with a 4spd. Currently getting a full refresh at a shop in Tacoma because I need more cars than I have parking spacesā€¦.

Darcyjs14

Raptor
First Name
Dā€™Arcy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I got the same Fullrun tires as you. They have already been returned. I had little hope that they would be the Hakkapeliitta LT3's, but it was worth a try.
I ordered the same from Walmart, and expect to get the Fullruns early next week. I figure, maybe theyā€™re coming from different DCs and Iā€™ll get lucky (hey, you miss 100% of the shots you donā€™t take, right?). As a super long shot, low-chance hedge,, i went to Discount Tireā€™s website and submitted a price match request using the Walmart URL. Not a hope theyā€™ll actually match the Walmart price but maybe I can get a deal on the actual tire? Which is backordered.

fv9

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Alfa Romeo Giulia Ti Sport, 2005 Lotus Elise, Protoform P3 formula vee, Crossle 32F formula ford
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

My ex and kids live on Mercer Island. Iā€™m in Bellevue currently, 405/i90 interchange, just off of Richards. Itā€™s incredibly boring but very convenient to get to them. I have a few more years before theyā€™re both gone to university, at which point I will find somewhere other than ā€œupper Factoriaā€ to live. I spend a lot of time in Chelan working at a winery, so Iā€™ve been considering a move out there, except for the fact that then Wenatchee becomes ā€œthe big cityā€ and Iā€™m not sure Iā€™m ready to downsize quite that much.

i just bought a truck down by you, in Battle Ground. 1970 F250 Camper Special with a 4spd. Currently getting a full refresh at a shop in Tacoma because I need more cars than I have parking spacesā€¦.
Small world. I know where you are. My parents still live west of Bellevue Way not far from the fire station. My mom moved on MI for a while when I was in high school and college.

Sponsored

5PC24

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
got the same F7000s attempted to be delivered today. Met the guy at the truck so he wouldn't have to offload all 4 before I sent them back. Just refused delivery and he took them away to return to Walmart. oh well, worth a gamble.

Silver-Bolt

Wildtrak
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Raptor, 2020 Audi SQ5, 2023 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I picked mine up today. As expected they are wrong. Some cheap Malaysian brand 235-50-18. They must of had P/N's crossed up in their system. The suck part is, I had them shipped to my office (free shipping) so I had to return them to a Walmart store. They would not do return shipping.

AKMark

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited, 2015 GMC
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
And as expected got the wrong tire and I'm hearing from others the local Walmart is only refunding the price of the tire. Called customer service and was told I will get the location surcharge of $420.85 refunded in 7-10 business days. Took over an hour on the phone with Walmart to get this far. Will see how it goes when I turn the tires into the local Walmart.

Will see if they follow through and provide the refund. If not, I will contest the charges on my card and deal with it that way.

Darcyjs14

Raptor
First Name
Dā€™Arcy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

If they ship the wrong product, and wonā€™t cover return shipping, ask for that in writing or ask them for permission to record the call. If they give you neither, ask for their supervisor. You can and should absolutely dispute the charges on your card. I have the Costco Visa and an Amex. Iā€™ve only ever needed to dispute a charge once or twice but for big ticket items. Went my way without fuss both times. Good luck. Iā€™ll see if i can meet the truck and refuse delivery as well.

Mica911

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Silverado 2500 HD Duramax, 1986 GMC Fire Truck,
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Aloha All,

None of you guys got the Nokians from Walmart for the advertised price of $106 per tire.???

FedEx just showed up here and I got 4 Nokians LT 315s/70R17 for a total of $450ish

Guess I was lucky somehow?

Sponsored

Mica911

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ok...I was just kidding. Same "Fullrun" cheapo tires. I met the FedEx guy at the driveway. He showed me the tires and I refused the shipment then and there. Just got off the phone with Walmart Customer Service and they are processing the refund.​

Much like a lot of things in life..."too good to be true."

But the old adage does apply here... "Nothing Ventured, Nothing Gained."

Have a great weekend ya'll!

• Angry
Reactions: Fly

Mica911

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The really crazy thing is that more than a week later they are still advertised on walmart.com, but with a slight increase of about $20.00 per tire.

Ford Bronco 35" Nokian Snow Tires Mounted on Wildtrak Bronco 1670093478381

Darcyjs14

Raptor
First Name
Dā€™Arcy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Well, like everyone else, I got no joy. I saw the FedEx driver pull up and met him outside and I was shipped the same set of Fullrun tires. Refusing to accept the delivery made returning them easy and, apparently I don't have to set up a return. When I called the Walmart call center, the rep told me I don't have to do anything since I refused delivery. The charge will come off my card in 10 days.

I did try the Tire Rack "price match" without success. They did reply to the submission I made on their website but told me I'd need to take the supporting information into my local store (where, according to the Tire Rack website, the Haks are sold out). Turns out, too good to be to true is, well, too good to be true.

CBA

Wildtrak
First Name
Stewart
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 C43 AMG
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Well, first day with my new tires and funny thing is I live East Cost Canada and havenā€™t had snow yet šŸ˜•. Too bad you all didnā€™t receive as advertised but that price is just too good to be true.

6A122BBC-DD64-4625-93D4-3C89FC8B767D.jpeg

2A7E1D1C-CB18-40D0-AAAF-3D49A5DDEE8A.jpeg

F1F9A39F-CCAB-42E4-8D00-6103968225C6.jpeg

43952CA2-F6B1-47FE-AB5C-C599C7F45991.jpeg
Sponsored