Xploit

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1978 porsche 911
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
After watching the Doug video, I am wondering about 35 vs 37s. Can anyone throw up some comparison shots of 35's vs 37's on the bronco .. Sasquatch and no Sasquatch?

I am wondering if the 35's look better non Sasquatch ? Also, am I right in that the 37's are on broncos that have Sasquatch BUT are also lifted additionally?

The CG 4 door bronco that has been photographed many times has the 35's, but is that with Sasquatch or no?

SS-
Sponsored

MaverickMan

Black Diamond
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 bronco sport 91 comanche eliminator 93 v8 zj
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
After watching the Doug video, I am wondering about 35 vs 37s. Can anyone throw up some comparison shots of 35's vs 37's on the bronco .. Sasquatch and no Sasquatch?

I am wondering if the 35's look better non Sasquatch ? Also, am I right in that the 37's are on broncos that have Sasquatch BUT are also lifted additionally?

The CG 4 door bronco that has been photographed many times has the 35's, but is that with Sasquatch or no?

SS-
The 4 door is squatch for sure and the 37s on that fake 2 door is with a lift.

I like the idea of 37s if I convince my wife about the climbing. It will require a spacer lift for sure especially with the kind of flexing i need to do to leave home.

shoelessjoe

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Chevy Cruze
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

SS-
Both show vehicles as I would call them are both Sasquatched CG & CO.

Hans

Outer Banks
First Name
Hans
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Suburban
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
35s will be fine .I'm thinking end of summer in my mind. If its early what a great surprise. Rag an all .
Sponsored