Sponsored

35s or 37s..that is the question...pic inside.

codydb19

Big Bend
First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

37s. Just by looking they are much taller than the 35s on the squatch

SilverII

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

The real question is whether it can take a 37" without any mods

Sponsored

codydb19

Big Bend
First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

@395N There was also a really good picture of both this Bronco and the 4 door Cactus Grey one that I saw. It showed a really good perspective on the different size between the two. However I can’t seem to find it ?‍♂

There’s just some question about whether the 4 door has 33s or 35s lol.

Last edited:

Monster1926

First Edition
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra 2500HD
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Do you think that will be an accessory? Available from the factory when ordered? Dealer installed?
Most likely dealer installed. Probably something Similar to the mopar lifts. Retains your factory warranty on the components. I’d imagine it might hinder production if they installed it at the factory.

OP
OP
395N

395N

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Jeep Rubicon XR
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

@395N There was also a really good picture of both this Bronco and the 4 door Cactus Grey one that I saw. It showed a really good perspective on the different size between the two. However I can’t seem to find it ?‍♂

There’s just some question about whether the 4 door has 33s or 35s lol.
I'm dead set on the 2 DR and if Ford offers a factory lift that will keep CV angles in check, I'll go 37's. There certainly appears to be enough room in the wheel wells.

FL Trucker

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150 Raptor, Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Undecided

Sponsored

OK_Hunter

Wildtrak
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Infinity g37
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I definitely want to move up to at least 35x12.5 tires when the stock 315s wear out...I would think these should fit no problem on a stock bronco (obv Sasquatch).

BroncoFanBoy

Base
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

What is the estimated difference in mpg beteeen 33 and 35s, assuming you got correct gearing for each situation? Difference if you don’t regear for 35s? I read gearing makes all the difference.

I know I’m gonna get, if you care about MPG you shouldn’t get big tires. Not that I’m trying to set a record, just curious...

Merc4x4

Badlands
First Name
steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I definitely want to move up to at least 35x12.5 tires when the stock 315s wear out...I would think these should fit no problem on a stock bronco (obv Sasquatch).
35x12.5 is not a 'move up'. It is the same size as the 315/70R17

315 Goodyear Duratrac is 34.4 x 12.7
35x12.5 BF Goodrich K02 is 34.5 x 12.5

Deleted member 2346

Most likely dealer installed. Probably something Similar to the mopar lifts. Retains your factory warranty on the components. I’d imagine it might hinder production if they installed it at the factory.
Ford uses the term “factory installed accessories” but I agree. The lift has to be a dealer option

Deleted member 2346

I'm dead set on the 2 DR and if Ford offers a factory lift that will keep CV angles in check, I'll go 37's. There certainly appears to be enough room in the wheel wells.
From this other angle the lower a arm (and thus the cv angle too) looked angled down kinda far for just a 2” lift. My worry is u don’t have much more downward droop left. I’d just do a full front lift that lowerS the diff and all.

Ford Bronco 35s or 37s..that is the question...pic inside. 5CFF8409-E8C6-4C31-985D-C70FF6EEDA75
Sponsored