Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I dropped it on this thread to respond sort of like the rest of you...took 874 days for mine.

But then as I read the OP, he mentions It's just the anniversary date. So I don't think it's one of those typical, "It's been a week and I still don't have my Bronco" threads.

Maybe a bit of a title change or something like "one year down, hopefully this year" :)

OP
OP
WT205

WT205

Wildtrak
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I dropped it on this thread to respond sort of like the rest of you...took 874 days for mine.

But then as I read the OP, he mentions It's just the anniversary date. So I don't think it's one of those typical, "It's been a week and I still don't have my Bronco" threads.

Maybe a bit of a title change or something like "one year down, hopefully this year" :)
First- yes. Just marking the date. Second- this is from order date- not reservation. It’s weird how people get so twisted up over these posts. I would think we would be commiserating, not creating some weird competition of who has waited longest.

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

First- yes. Just marking the date. Second- this is from order date- not reservation. It’s weird how people get so twisted up over these posts. I would think we would be commiserating, not creating some weird competition of who has waited longest.
Yeah I contemplated that as well. I reserved it in July but technically wasn't able to order it until June. I personally came to the conclusion that once I gave Ford some money, to stopwatch started! :)

Sponsored

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Well, if it's not a competition and you're going from order date then the latest is for the MY23 period so technically none of us have been waiting 365 days on an unfilled order.

End of the day you wait, I wait ... we all waited.

OP
OP
WT205

WT205

Wildtrak
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Well, if it's not a competition and you're going from order date then the latest is for the MY23 period so technically none of us have been waiting 365 days on an unfilled order.

End of the day you wait, I wait ... we all waited.
That doesn’t make sense. Does your mom know your using the internet again?

Rjacks258

Wildtrak
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco, 2019 Ford F250, 2009 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

The wait prolly wouldn’t be so bad if soooo many of you just didn’t want a Bronco, for no reason but to have and not be a have not. A lot bought to flip, a lot bought because it was the next shiny object to capture the publics attention. I know there are many other reasons and speculations, but I’m sure with supply demands Ford didn’t expect the Bronco to blow up in popularity like it did. 2020 was bad timing. Now most without a build are pissed at Ford. Oh well. Life goes on…..
Sponsored