redneck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
88 5.0 LX, 08 F-150 Stepside, 22 Expl Timberline
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Anyone happen to catch when the 4400 4th place Baily Cole came in and a certain lifted Black 2d rolled up? it was sporting different wheels than previously seen with the 37's & Sasquatch wheels?
It sounds like this was given as a prize.
Screenshot 2021-02-06 194313.jpg

Screenshot 2021-02-06 194752.jpg

Saw That. (y)(y) So now that Slawson won the Bronc we, might see our first SFA swap in a 21 Bronco.;)

Felix808

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
After 746 days, a MY22 4-door Badlands Bronco :-)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Saw That. (y)(y) So now that Slawson won the Bronc we, might see our first SFA swap in a 21 Bronco.;)
Casey Currie has been waiting to get his hands on one to do just that.

weezy_jw

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150 3.5L
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Any idea how the stock axles (non SAS) will handle the 37s on this lift??

Sponsored

crashmc2

Badlands
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptor, Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Wait I can’t tell if this was a joke or not but delivery for 2023 was really cutoff already. I’m slow...
No no, it was a joke. Running theme of Ford just making a million changes. I've already backed out of buying one because I can't really build one out exactly how I want, so I've just turned into a joker. My bad bro haha, didn't mean to mess you up

Peaked

Badlands
First Name
D
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Focus
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Lol I
No no, it was a joke. Running theme of Ford just making a million changes. I've already backed out of buying one because I can't really build one out exactly how I want, so I've just turned into a joker. My bad bro haha, didn't mean to mess you up
I almost hit the pa
Lmao i almost hit the panic button but went and researched immediately and let’s just say my blood pressure lowered when I figured you were messing around!