Oliver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badsquatch, Tacoma TRD Off Road, Jetta
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

interesting, but not my thing, looks too Tonka Truck to me, or RC toy. Better with a good lift IMO.
But I'm glad to see people are already getting creative with their Broncos! I don't have to like it, but I admire the work.
Sponsored

H - 2 CHARLIE

Wildtrak
First Name
CHARLIE
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F 150 - E 350
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I'm leaving my SAS bronco stock . Don't need a hesdaout in the bone docks .

Big Business

Badlands
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Great pics. Is this with the sway bar connected ??

How bad is the rub with the sway bar disconnected ????
I tried it both ways connected & disconnected. There is no rub either way. The only run is when you try to do a U turn. I think that if the tires were 37x12,50 there would not be any rub at all.

Big Business

Badlands
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Have you had this is in a real off road environment (articulated) with the sway bar disconnected?
Also, I've never ran Toyo MTs before. How loud are they on the road? Can you compare to KM3s or Nitto TGs?
I have not had an opportunity to take it seriously off-roading. The pictures about is the only spot that I’ve been able to play with the sway bar disconnect.
The Toyo MT is a great tire. It is a little louder that the all terrain type tires, but I like the look.

BAUS67

Base
First Name
redneck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
88 5.0 LX, 08 F-150 Stepside, 22 Expl Timberline
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I tried it both ways connected & disconnected. There is no rub either way. The only run is when you try to do a U turn. I think that if the tires were 37x12,50 there would not be any rub at all.

That's awesome !!!! (y)(y)

Sponsored

Big Business

Badlands
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
interesting, but not my thing, looks too Tonka Truck to me, or RC toy. Better with a good lift IMO.
But I'm glad to see people are already getting creative with their Broncos! I don't have to like it, but I admire the work.
Thank you.

BAUS67

Base
First Name
redneck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
88 5.0 LX, 08 F-150 Stepside, 22 Expl Timberline
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I have not had an opportunity to take it seriously off-roading. The pictures about is the only spot that I’ve been able to play with the sway bar disconnect.
The Toyo MT is a great tire. It is a little louder that the all terrain type tires, but I like the look.

When you do, get some pics and post 'em up here, please. 😁

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 F150 4X4, 16 Mercedes Benz S550
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The only rub is if you are attempting a U turn. I would not change it for anything. I like my fender wells to be full. Even at a U turn. The Rub is minimal. I love this rig.

FAE31CB3-1E7D-474D-8777-823A6819B61E.jpeg

85DA8570-1130-463E-B279-E670EC5151E9.jpeg

4ACF923D-5673-4709-8F9D-5B2021595BB3.jpeg

5979DCDA-1C91-4E32-8AAB-9FA1E753AC7F.jpeg

50F6C86D-E777-4785-BD46-29AFA1659363.jpeg

980F26EE-C564-45D7-BE9A-C261FDA5AD37.jpeg

39C18752-A124-4B0B-B55A-0BA43E37F852.jpeg
Great news and great pics. Thanks!

Richw23

Base
First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Base/Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

It’s doing fine. It’s heavy. I plan to put a bumper with a tire mount attached to it. I’m just waiting on something I like to hit the market.
Hey bud, do u think having a different set of wheels with a more negative offset might help your rub issue? Just asking since u probably can feel exactly where it rubs when it does. Thanks for any insight and nice rig for sure

Sponsored

Big Business

Badlands
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hey bud, do u think having a different set of wheels with a more negative offset might help your rub issue? Just asking since u probably can feel exactly where it rubs when it does. Thanks for any insight and nice rig for sure
I’m sure they would. Since installing the 1” leveling kit, the rub very little. It could cause the rub to move to a different location. I like the stock wheels & bid tires.

Bird Dog Off Road

Badlands
First Name
Jody
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands w/Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’m sure they would. Since installing the 1” leveling kit, the rub very little. It could cause the rub to move to a different location. I like the stock wheels & bid tires.
I'm wondering if a wheel spacer (hub centric) would help. Lots of people in the Toyota world use them (myself included) with great results. Maybe a .75" to 1".

I want to keep the stock Sasquatch wheels on mine as well, but upgrade to 37s eventually.

Felix808

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
After 746 days, a MY22 4-door Badlands Bronco :-)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm wondering if a wheel spacer (hub centric) would help. Lots of people in the Toyota world use them (myself included) with great results. Maybe a .75" to 1".

I want to keep the stock Sasquatch wheels on mine as well, but upgrade to 37s eventually.
The thing I don't like about bolt on spacers is that the actual lugs that bolt them on can break & you wouldn't know unless you frequently pull the wheel. I think smaller spacers in the 20mm range with extended lugs are the way to go if you are going to run spacers. :unsure: YMMV
I'm a fan of the Horseshoe (SAS) rims as well ;)

Bird Dog Off Road

Badlands
First Name
Jody
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands w/Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The thing I don't like about bolt on spacers is that the actual lugs that bolt them on can break & you wouldn't know unless you frequently pull the wheel. I think smaller spacers in the 20mm range with extended lugs are the way to go if you are going to run spacers. :unsure: YMMV
I'm a fan of the Horseshoe (SAS) rims as well ;)
20mm is about the same as the .75" I mentioned. Not sure if the extended Lugs will work with the stock nuts if that matters. I have 1" spacers on my 4Runner running 34s for years and did Moab and Ouray this year without any issues. I have the Bora branded units. Probably make sure the brand you choose is reputable as well. I torque them to spec and retorque them after 50 miles to be safe. I also use blue loctite on the stock lugs that hold the spacers on.

Felix808

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
After 746 days, a MY22 4-door Badlands Bronco :-)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

20mm is about the same as the .75" I mentioned. Not sure if the extended Lugs will work with the stock nuts if that matters. I have 1" spacers on my 4Runner running 34s for years and did Moab and Ouray this year without any issues. I have the Bora branded units. Probably make sure the brand you choose is reputable as well. I torque them to spec and retorque them after 50 miles to be safe. I also use blue loctite on the stock lugs that hold the spacers on.
I've used H&R's in the past on a different application, but with the extended lugs vice the bolt on's just for peace of mind knowing it would be visible straight away if a lug broke.
Sponsored