First Name
Brett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 f150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
From the Bronco nation live tonight and other sources. It’s been said that there is 37k outstanding orders. The big question is… where is my bronco???

Other notes from the video by @Fly by Nite:

There wasn't much new info.
  • The $2500 bonus can not be used when changing trims, unless you are changing from Wildtrack.
  • As far as using the $2500 bonus on something other than your original order, I was confused.... Matt said it was good thru 2023 on a new order or an in-stock vehicle. But he also said it was good for a 2024 order, which conflicts with the 'thru 2023' comment.
  • I missed whether the $2500 bonus could be combined with the price protection towards a vehicle other than your original order. I think he said 'no', since pp is tied to your original order.
  • If you do cancel your order to get the $2500 certificate, it will take 'a little while' to be issued(hours, days, weeks???).
  • No confirmation on any dates such as 3/27 order banks opening, or what may be scheduled in the coming weeks. He cannot comment on any future offerings such as a refresh in '24.
  • When order banks reopen on (??), there will still be build constraints, which will tbd.
  • Shipping time are still long, but improving.
  • The mod bumper/plastic skid plate issue is being addressed, it was an error.
That's all I got....
Sponsored

LS2GTO

Base
First Name
Gene
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
05 gto 00 f-250 03 t-bird 70 chevelle 59 tr-3..
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

From the Bronco nation live tonight and other sources. It’s been said that there is 37k outstanding orders. The big question is… where is my bronco???
Any mention as to how many of those 37k orders are retail orders?

Fly by Nite

Base
First Name
Walt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1991 F-150 Nite, 2001 Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

On 1/17/23 Tim reported there were 78,000 orders remaining
On 1/24 he said 37,000.
Were 41,000 scheduled last week?

In tonight's webcast Matt Winter, the Bronco brand manager, did not comment on those figures.

ummie4

Wildtrak
First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Judging by people's comments here seems like the sudden drop in outstanding orders is due to scheduling and Cancelations?

Sponsored
OP
OP

Brettlil17

Outer Banks
First Name
Brett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 f150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
On 1/17/23 Tim reported there were 78,000 orders remaining
On 1/24 he said 37,000.
Were 41,000 scheduled last week?

In tonight's webcast Matt Winter, the Bronco brand manager, did not comment on those figures.
Matt did not confirm or deny. He kinda danced around the question like a politician. I had to shorten the attachment. But the clip is around the 53 min mark.

Xjeepowner

Base
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 Camaro 16 JKU Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Base
Sounds like a typical politician, he doesn't answer the question just says how hard they are working to solve the problem.
Ford has totally screwed this up, they announce they are putting a sub woofer into the 23s and then almost immediately say oops we can't fulfill that commitment. Didn't they actually check with their suppliers and sub contractors before getting everyone's hope up that they were getting a sub. I love my Bronco but Ford is really disorganized.

RagnarKon

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, Escape, Focus
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yeah Matt danced around the question.

To be fair to Matt, he CAN'T answer the question because there are liability issues in play due to Ford being a public company. That type of information has to be cleared by corporate communications first due to potential SEC concerns.

In my opinion the outstanding number of orders doesn't really mean anything at this point. We know Ford has extra production capacity... and they could EASILY build 37,000 orders (or even 78,000 orders) this year. Matt effectively confirmed as much during the live stream. The issue is they don't have the components to built the specific configurations people are ordering.

Dadsquatch

Outer Banks
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

What were the highlights of the livestream? Or nothing we don’t already know?

George Ellis

Badlands
First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-350 DRW CC
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sponsored

Bikeric

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1984 4Runner (For Sale)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I quit watching those streams 2 years ago because the “Engineers” were not broadcasting from the Assembly Line. It was due to “Covid” back then, but I don’t know what the excuse for not being at the Factory is today.

RagnarKon

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, Escape, Focus
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Nothing earth shattering... just a LOT of clarifications, and the usual "we can't talk about the future" responses to a few questions.

Laura from Bronco Nation will be posting a summary tomorrow on the Bronco Nation website. Q&A section was almost an hour so I imagine she won't get it all written up until tomorrow afternoon, but... with copious amounts of coffee comes great power, so you never know.

El Bronco Blanco

Wildtrak
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford Explorer XLT, 2021 Mazda CX-9
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

somehow it doesn't seem likely they scheduled 40k manual 2 doors last week....

Something seems off. Did that many people really peace out? Do i need to add back my MIC???!

Fly by Nite

Base
First Name
Walt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1991 F-150 Nite, 2001 Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I took notes.....

They spent the first 15 minutes talking about the new Bronco emblems we can buy from Ford Accessories!!! ..... At first I thought they were giving them to us for free, oh well.
They mentioned the new 'Ford Performance App', which I haven't heard of before.

Other than that, there wasn't much new info.
The $2500 bonus can not be used when changing trims, unless you are changing from Wildtrack.
As far as using the $2500 bonus on something other than your original order, I was confused.... Matt said it was good thru 2023 on a new order or an in-stock vehicle. But he also said it was good for a 2024 order, which conflicts with the 'thru 2023' comment.
I missed whether the $2500 bonus could be combined with the price protection towards a vehicle other than your original order. I think he said 'no', since pp is tied to your original order.
If you do cancel your order to get the $2500 certificate, it will take 'a little while' to be issued(hours, days, weeks???).
No confirmation on any dates such as 3/27 order banks opening, or what may be scheduled in the coming weeks. He cannot comment on any future offerings such as a refresh in '24.

When order banks reopen on (??), there will still be build constraints, which will tbd.
Shipping time are still long, but improving.
The mod bumper/plastic skid plate issue is being addressed, it was an error.
That's all I got....

Last edited:

Dadsquatch

Outer Banks
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I took notes.....

They spent the first 15 minutes talking about the new Bronco emblems we can buy from Ford Accessories!!! ..... At first I thought they were giving them to us for free, oh well.
They mentioned the new 'Ford Performance App', which I haven't heard of before.

Other than that, there wasn't much new info.
The $2500 bonus can not be used when changing trims, unless you are changing from Wildtrack.
As far as using the $2500 bonus on something other than your original order, I was confused.... Matt said it was good thru 2023 on a new order or an in-stock vehicle. But he also said it was good for a 2024 order, which conflicts with the 'thru 2023' comment.
I missed whether the $2500 bonus could be combined with the price protection towards a vehicle other than your original order. I think he said 'no', since pp is tied to your original order.
If you do cancel your order to get the $2500 certificate, it will take 'a little while' to be issued(hours, days, weeks???).
No confirmation on any dates such as 3/27 order banks opening, or what may be scheduled in the coming weeks. He cannot comment on any future offerings such as a refresh in '24.

When order banks reopen on (??), there will still be build constraints, which will tbd.
Shipping time are still long, but improving.
The mod bumper/plastic skid plate issue is being addressed, it was an error.
That's all I got....
Thanks for the summary. Were the new Bronco emblems cool, and did they say when available?
Sponsored