First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 F150 ,89 325i and 72 Dodge Charger SE
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
At about 119:00 is where Matt, the new EPJ tells outstanding reservation holders to pound sand 😏

She just lets him slide with that word salad nonsense answer. They over promised and under delivered.
This is massive incompetence.
Also this points that Ford is potentially reducing trims hence "the clean slate"
Sponsored

Felix808

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
After 746 days, a MY22 4-door Badlands Bronco :-)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

She just lets him slide with that word salad nonsense answer. They over promised and under delivered.
This is massive incompetence.
Also this points that Ford is potentially reducing trims hence "the clean slate"
What do you expect from Marketing Nation? They are a subsidiary of Ford 😏 .

Rjacks258

Wildtrak
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco, 2019 Ford F250, 2009 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

You cannot guarantee anything in the automobile business because you don’t know what’s going to happen and not everything is in your direct control (the past few years have clearly demonstrated this). If you guarantee something that opens you up to legal action if you can’t deliver.

Even the Terms and Conditions on the reservation system—that I’m sure almost no one read—specifically said, “Participation in the (reservation) Program does not guarantee you vehicle delivery.”

That’s why I always have to chuckle when someone makes a post claiming they are going to file a lawsuit, because they clearly did not read the paperwork.
But aren’t early res holders entitled? Like a bunch of spoiled brats. Lol

Dadsquatch

Outer Banks
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Here the new badges
Badge.Wildtrak_1024x1024.png

MicrosoftTeams-image_56_1024x1024.jpg
They look alright, but nothing special here. I wish they didn't have the line underneath BRONCO, but I get they did it to hold all the letters together.

Blksn955.o

Badlands
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Ford Escape Ti, 94 Ford Mustang GT, 21 BL
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

new badges are cool and better than the reflective sticker...that I don't hate or love.

The whole constraint thing...I get there are supply and demand issuesd along with general supply chain problems. That said if Ford only had I don't know a working order list for the last 3 years...not reservation but actual orders to you know plan for....[sarcasm font]

Sponsored

WT205

Wildtrak
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

At about 119:00 is where Matt, the new EPJ tells outstanding reservation holders to pound sand 😏

I watched about 3 minutes of the replay and found myself just getting angry at every dodged answer, half-truth and lack of empathy for existing order holders... Not sure how anyone who is getting screwed by all of this could get through that whole thing.

22OBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 F150 Lariat, '04 F150 Lariat, '73 F100 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Yeah Matt danced around the question.

To be fair to Matt, he CAN'T answer the question because there are liability issues in play due to Ford being a public company. That type of information has to be cleared by corporate communications first due to potential SEC concerns.

In my opinion the outstanding number of orders doesn't really mean anything at this point. We know Ford has extra production capacity... and they could EASILY build 37,000 orders (or even 78,000 orders) this year. Matt effectively confirmed as much during the live stream. The issue is they don't have the components to built the specific configurations people are ordering.
100 % agree, he has mentioned he has to be careful what he discloses. To tag along they want to get enough to change their build to balance parts inventory so they can clear the 37,000 between Jan-Apr. They would then begin to schedule new orders they would start taking in March for May assuming they are buildable orders..

Smheard

First Edition
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘19 Raptor, ‘21 Macan S, ‘22 Big Bend, '21 FE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Matt did not confirm or deny. He kinda danced around the question like a politician. I had to shorten the attachment. But the clip is around the 53 min mark.

Ford = 🤡 👞's at this point

Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
If they only have 37k outstanding orders and it's this early in MY23 and I felt my reservation was early enough there is no way in hell I would drop any constraints and just let chips fall where they may.

Sponsored

BigHoof

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 2500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I saw them last night and don't understand what all the fuss is about. They are sort of blah... Sure wasted a lot of time talking about them.

OP
OP

Brettlil17

Outer Banks
First Name
Brett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 f150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I saw them last night and don't understand what all the fuss is about. They are sort of blah...
I’m not impressed with them either. If they had a better price point may help. I kinda laughed when they were talking about how cool the box was… like the box shouldn’t be the selling point.

RagnarKon

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, Escape, Focus
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Even the Terms and Conditions on the reservation system—that I’m sure almost no one read—specifically said, “Participation in the (reservation) Program does not guarantee you vehicle delivery.”
Had a few people on the side message me asking for the terms and conditions.

It's already been posted on the equivalent Bronco Nation article by one of the forum members there, but I'll just post the copy I had saved here for the benefit of everyone.

Reservation Terms and Conditions

July 7, 2020

U.S. VEHICLE RESERVATION PROGRAM TERMS AND CONDITIONS

Welcome to the Ford Motor Company ("Ford") U.S. Vehicle Reservation Program ("Program").

These Terms and Conditions ("Terms") describe the Program as well as the Reservation Process ("Reservation Process"). Please review these Terms carefully and click "Checkout" to agree. Your acceptance and use of the Program and Reservation Process is your agreement to these Terms, the Payment Terms, and the Privacy Policy located on this site.

If you object to any of these Terms, your sole recourse is to stop using the Program.

(1) Reservation.

You may be able to configure a Ford vehicle (the "Vehicle") through the Reservation Process ("Reservation"). By completing the Reservation Process, you are not ordering or purchasing a vehicle. The Reservation Process allows you to configure a Vehicle and pay the Reservation Deposit ("Reservation Deposit") to an authorized Ford or Lincoln dealer (collectively "Dealer") you select. Participation in the Program does not guarantee you vehicle delivery. You must contact a Dealer to discuss final transaction pricing, arrange any necessary financing, and complete your purchase of the Vehicle. Your Reservation does not guarantee a set price for the Vehicle. The Dealer sets the Vehicle price, which may differ from the MSRP. Unless otherwise indicated, MSRP is the manufacturer suggested retail price and does not include destination delivery fee plus government fees and taxes, any finance charges, any dealer processing charge, any electronic filing charge, and any emission testing charge. Optional equipment not included.

(2) Sharing of Reservation Information.

You will be required to select a dealer at the time of Reservation. Your information including name, address, e-mail address and vehicle configuration will be shared with the dealer you select. Your credit card information will not be shared. You will be asked to reconfirm this dealer at time of order or select a different dealer.

(3) Reservation Process.

In order to complete the Reservation Process, you will be required to (1) create and/or login to your Ford account, (2) submit certain information to Ford, and (3) pay a refundable Reservation Deposit to your preferred Dealer. You may request a full refund of your Reservation Deposit at any time prior to placing a vehicle order with your selected Dealer. Contact your Dealer for details.

(4) Vehicle Specifications and Configuration

You understand that we may not have completed the development of the Vehicle or begun manufacturing the Vehicle at the time of your Reservation. By agreeing to these Terms, you represent and warrant to us that you understand that the Vehicle configuration may change prior to execution of a sales agreement between you and a Dealer.

(5) No Purchase Requirement.

The Program does not require you to complete a vehicle purchase, finance, or lease contract. If you change your mind before you have entered into a contract with your Dealer, you may cancel your Reservation pursuant to Section 10 below.

(6) Right to Decline, Cancel Reservation.

Ford, at its sole discretion, may decline or cancel your Reservation at any time, for any reason.
You will be notified by email if your Reservation is declined, and your Reservation Deposit will be refunded if it has already been processed.

(7) Right to Modify, Cancel Program.

Ford reserves the right to change, update, improve, correct, modify, suspend, discontinue or cancel all or part of the Program, including any of its features, functionalities or manners of operation at any time without any notice or obligation to you. Your use of the Program after any changes are implemented will be considered acceptance of such changes. The Program may not be available during maintenance breaks and other times.

(8) Reservation Eligibility: Age and Residency; Entity Reservations.

You must be at least 18 years of age or the age of majority as determined by the laws of your state or territory of residency and a resident of the United States in order to accept these Terms and to participate in the Program. The Program is only open to individuals; companies, groups and organizations are not eligible to participate. Reservations are limited to two per Ford account. Ford may cancel your Reservation and refund the Reservation Deposit if Ford determines that you are an ineligible party.

(9) Registration; No Brokers.

In order to participate in the Program, you will be required to provide certain information, such as your address and billing information. You represent and warrant that all such information is accurate, and you shall ensure that such information is kept current. Ford shall have no responsibility or liability for inaccurate information or information that later becomes outdated, and shall have no obligation to make efforts to determine the correct contact or shipping information. You can update your information at any time by logging into your Ford Owner Account or FordPass account. You represent and warrant that you are not a broker and that your registration and participation in the Program is for your own benefit on your own behalf. We may cancel your Reservation in the event we determine you have engaged in brokering.

(10) Reservation Cancellation; Transfer; Assignment.

You may cancel your Reservation at any time before you order your vehicle and request a refund from your Dealer. The full Reservation Deposit should be credited back to your credit card within approximately 10 business days. Please note that all cancellations are final. You may not transfer or assign your Reservation or any other rights under these Terms and Conditions.

(11) Force Majeure.

Your participation in the Program and/or your Reservation does not create liability for Ford or you for any failure to perform due to an event beyond our control, including, but not limited to, any Act of God, terrorism, war, political insurgence, insurrection, riot, civil unrest, act of civil or military authority, uprising, unavailability of materials, strike, earthquake, flood, pandemic or any other natural or man-made eventuality outside of our control.

(12) Entire Agreement, Modification and Severability.

We reserve the right, at our discretion, to change these Terms at any time. If for any reason a court of competent jurisdiction finds any provision, or portion thereof, to be unenforceable, the remainder of these Terms shall continue in full force and effect and the unenforceable provision shall be deemed to be modified solely to the extent necessary to make it enforceable. This Agreement represents the entire agreement governing your Reservation.

(13) Limitation of Liability.

UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WHATSOEVER, SUBJECT ONLY TO THE LIMITS OF APPLICABLE LAW, SHALL FORD BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY DIRECT, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, PUNITIVE, INDIRECT, OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND WHATSOEVER, INCLUDING LOST PROFITS, LOSS OF BUSINESS OR LOSS OF OPPORTUNITY, REGARDLESS OF THE BASIS OR CIRCUMSTANCES OF ANY CLAIM, DAMAGE, LOSS OR EXPENSE, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE) OR OTHERWISE, AND REGARDLESS OF WHETHER WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF ANY CLAIMS, DAMAGES, LOSSES OR EXPENSES.
IN THE EVENT THAT WE ARE HELD LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIMS, DAMAGES, COSTS OR EXPENSES UNDER, ARISING OUT OF, OR WITH RESPECT TO THESE TERMS OR YOUR RESERVATION, OUR LIABILITY SHALL NOT EXCEED, IN THE AGGREGATE, THE AMOUNT OF YOUR RESERVATION DEPOSIT.

(14) Applicable Law, Venue, and Class Action Waiver.

These Terms, its subject matter and its formation, and any related non-contractual disputes or claims, are governed by the laws of the State of Michigan. Ford and you agree that the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Michigan, or the Sixth Circuit Court, Oakland County, Michigan has exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute, controversy or claim arising from or connected with these Terms. Ford and you consent to the jurisdiction of the Michigan courts and waive any objections as to personal jurisdiction or as to the laying of venue in such courts due to inconvenient forum or any other basis.

IN ADDITION, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, NO CLAIM UNDER THIS AGREEMENT SHALL BE JOINED TO ANY OTHER CLAIM FROM OTHER CURRENT OR FORMER USERS OF THE SITE OR OTHERWISE RELATED TO THE VEHICLES OR ANY OTHER RESERVATIONS. NO CLAIM BROUGHT UNDER THIS AGREEMENT SHALL PROCEED AS A CLASS ACTION.

FURTHER, YOU HEREBY WAIVE ANY RIGHT TO TRIAL BY JURY IN ANY ACTION OR PROCEEDING ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO THESE TERMS, WHETHER NOW EXISTING OR HEREAFTER ARISING, AND WHETHER SOUNDING IN CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE.

YOU AGREE THAT WE MAY FILE A COPY OF THIS PARAGRAPH WITH ANY COURT AS WRITTEN EVIDENCE OF THE KNOWING, VOLUNTARY AND BARGAINED-FOR AGREEMENT AMONG US TO IRREVOCABLY WAIVE TRIAL BY JURY AND THAT ANY ACTION OR PROCEEDING WHATSOEVER BETWEEN US RELATING TO THESE TERMS SHALL INSTEAD BE TRIED IN A COURT OF COMPETENT JURISDICTION BY A JUDGE SITTING WITHOUT AJURY.

(15) Contact Us.

If you have any questions, comments, or claims regarding the Program or Reservation Process you may contact us by finding your local contact information at this website http://corporate.ford.com/our-company/country-websites, or contacting us in the U.S. at:

Telephone
800-392-3673 (Ford U.S.)
800-232-5952 (TDD for the hearing impaired)
Available M-F 8:00 am - 11:00 pm ET
Available Sat. 8:00 am - 8:00 pm ET

Mailing Address
Ford Motor Company / Customer Relationship Center
P.O. Box 6248
Dearborn, MI

BlakeD69

Badlands
First Name
Blake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Range Rover Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

On 1/17/23 Tim reported there were 78,000 orders remaining
On 1/24 he said 37,000.
Were 41,000 scheduled last week?

In tonight's webcast Matt Winter, the Bronco brand manager, did not comment on those figures.
Sorry for the ignorance, but TIM who. Do you have a link to his videos. BN last night videos didnt answer anything not already published, just clarified some of the poor sentence choices in their FAQs.

OP
OP

Brettlil17

Outer Banks
First Name
Brett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 f150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Sorry for the ignorance, but TIM who. Do you have a link to his videos. BN last night videos didnt answer anything not already published, just clarified some of the poor sentence choices in their FAQs.
Tim Bartz the Ford video guy. He post live cast on YouTube etc.. on Tuesdays. long mcarthur ford. He is a honest dude, and gives a lot of good info.
Sponsored