Trunks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Nissan Frontier Pro 4X
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

She just lets him slide with that word salad nonsense answer. They over promised and under delivered.
This is massive incompetence.
Also this points that Ford is potentially reducing trims hence "the clean slate"
Not really man. Laura pressed pretty hard, Jordan did too. Matt danced around some questions and they canā€™t hold him hostage. Weā€™re lucky they even gave us the opportunity to answer our questions.
Sponsored

Bronco Buster Wayne

Outer Banks
First Name
Wayne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
95 F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Iā€™m not impressed with them either. If they had a better price point may help. I kinda laughed when they were talking about how cool the box wasā€¦ like the box shouldnā€™t be the selling point.
Don't think these will do me much good on my BLACK, OB, SAS!!šŸ¤¬

SCBronco1

Wildtrak
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F150 Lariat Fx4, 2012 BMW X3, 2011 Escape
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

It's me, hi, I'm the problem, it's me
Wow, I am glad it is you and NOT me for a change. I got mine, but figured all this mess was my fault, because it usually is. Thank you for taking the hit on this one for me!:)

CN72

Black Diamond
First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
850+ Days and still waiting
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
At 12k units per month, theoretically Ford could be all caught up and satisfy every long waiting reservation holder by the end of April.

Chances of that happening???

Or will Ford satisfy about 12k orders and open up order banks and let 24k reservation holders sit in limbo again thorough the rest of the year and give us all the big, final middle finger??? Hmmm...

It's Fords choice.
Only 1 right way to do this , in my mind!

MnLakeBum

Outer Banks
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜18 Range Rover Diesel
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I was at my dealer yesterday and they have 14 Broncos including mine, sitting at the St. Paul MN rail yard waiting to be loaded onto an auto transport for the 25 mile ride to their dealership. Nearly all of these are the last of their July and August early reservations from 2020 and they have only two 2020 reservations remaining to be built and one is a Raptor. They obviously have a bunch of customers with no VIN that have been waiting 12+ months.

Sponsored

WT205

Wildtrak
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

At 12k units per month, theoretically Ford could be all caught up and satisfy every long waiting reservation holder by the end of April.

Chances of that happening???

Or will Ford satisfy about 12k orders and open up order banks and let 24k reservation holders sit in limbo again thorough the rest of the year and give us all the big, final middle finger??? Hmmm...

It's Fords choice.
Only 1 right way to do this , in my mind!
The question is how many of those left are constrained builds and/ or WTs? Based on the last data I saw from @FordVideoGuy, half the WTs on order would have to change to a BL, about a third of the MIC builds need to drop MICs, about the same third for SAS builds and around 15% of the LUX options (IIRC).

BigFootie

Heritage
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 ES-350, 2022 Badlands Sport, 2023 Heritage Ed
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Will these ever be on dealership lots like regular vehicles?
They already are. Dealers have been able to place orders for dealer stock for over a year now. Most of the car lots by me have very few new cars though. Most are snapped up before they get off the truck. Most Bronco's are going for more than MSRP.

Spartan

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
As a shareholder I have to ask why a second plant hasn't been brought online to keep up with demand or at least at this one a 3rd shift?

Sponsored

basetaco2.7

First Name
jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
They already are. Dealers have been able to place orders for dealer stock for over a year now. Most of the car lots by me have very few new cars though. Most are snapped up before they get off the truck. Most Bronco's are going for more than MSRP.
Interesting. Ive looked up some dealers here in Florida and some have none and others have listings with no pictures.

BigFootie

Heritage
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 ES-350, 2022 Badlands Sport, 2023 Heritage Ed
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Interesting. Ive looked up some dealers here in Florida and some have none and others have listings with no pictures.
Check out the Detroit area on Auto Trader, last week there was a bunch. Fortunately, I donā€™t have to look anymore!