First Name
peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
From the Bronco nation live tonight and other sources. It’s been said that there is 37k outstanding orders. The big question is… where is my bronco???

Other notes from the video by @Fly by Nite:

There wasn't much new info.
  • The $2500 bonus can not be used when changing trims, unless you are changing from Wildtrack.
  • As far as using the $2500 bonus on something other than your original order, I was confused.... Matt said it was good thru 2023 on a new order or an in-stock vehicle. But he also said it was good for a 2024 order, which conflicts with the 'thru 2023' comment.
  • I missed whether the $2500 bonus could be combined with the price protection towards a vehicle other than your original order. I think he said 'no', since pp is tied to your original order.
  • If you do cancel your order to get the $2500 certificate, it will take 'a little while' to be issued(hours, days, weeks???).
  • No confirmation on any dates such as 3/27 order banks opening, or what may be scheduled in the coming weeks. He cannot comment on any future offerings such as a refresh in '24.
  • When order banks reopen on (??), there will still be build constraints, which will tbd.
  • Shipping time are still long, but improving.
  • The mod bumper/plastic skid plate issue is being addressed, it was an error.
That's all I got....
of the 37k outstanding orders, depends on the Trim and its options. I really would like to know what Trim and what options are causing the outstanding?
Sponsored

Hossfire

Wildtrak
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'06 Jeep Commander
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

of the 37k outstanding orders, depends on the Trim and its options. I really would like to know what Trim and what options are causing the outstanding?
It's almost all some combination of Saquatch, MIC, and Lux package. Many Wildtrak orders have all three. Per Tim Bartz, the big problem with SAS, Wildtrak and the optional non-Sas Badlands wheels are getting supply of the wheels. Reported the Sas Goodyear tires are an issue. Lux is chip shortages. Webasto can't make enough hard tops still to keep up with demand.

BRON23

Wildtrak
First Name
peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
It's almost all some combination of Saquatch, MIC, and Lux package. Many Wildtrak orders have all three. Per Tim Bartz, the big problem with SAS, Wildtrak and the optional non-Sas Badlands wheels are getting supply of the wheels. Reported the Sas Goodyear tires are an issue. Lux is chip shortages. Webasto can't make enough hard tops still to keep up with demand.
I heard from Cole from Fairview Ford that there is a chance of about 4% of bronco orders that could get built to 0 percent. THe problem is also dealers that have the bronco on their lot are 10k over msrp. I also have a dealer in REDLANDs that sucks. THey are so bad at service.
Sponsored