Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yes I just saw they uploaded a video of this. The most interesting thing to me in the video is that the Bronco Nation guy claimed he was getting 21 mpg in the non-sas badlands going 70 mph on the highway.,

hellahella

Badlands
First Name
Adrian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yes I just saw they uploaded a video of this. The most interesting thing to me in the video is that the Bronco Nation guy claimed he was getting 21 mpg in the non-sas badlands going 70 mph on the highway.,
Yea, crazy how 17 is combined but 21 is very generous

4avor8ntfair

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BL-non SAS, 2.3 auto
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sounds like a question for one of the 4WP threads, so see what lift is needed…I swear they already answered (in a video) that 37’s need 3” or more to be functional.

Sponsored

Thurmy7

Badlands
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Suburban, Tacoma, Patriot
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Of course the did this in a Rapid Red Badlands. #HoseTeezers

Mike5681

Base
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
More Door Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Interesting video giving a little more detail about the 37" tires on a Badlands:

King_Bronco0327

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Thanks for that info, very insightful....but it's not a lift that lets you run 37s off road. No one will tell you that it is who has paid attention.
If you cant offroad with no lift and 37’s you’re telling me you STILL can’t offroad with a 2” lift and 37’s. No way.

King_Bronco0327

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

What I'm hearing is you would need more than the 10mm lift that the SAS has to fit 37's, but would need at least 1-2" additional on top of what the SAS has.
I thought the SAS already came with 2”. Or something close to it. I know it wasn’t exactly 2

BSinPDX

Badlands
First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi A3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This third image is not great photoshop work.
Um, it's real.

Don't understand the hate against this guy... dude provides about the only real Bronco content on YouTube these days and the video is clearly just for fun, showing people what is and is not possible.
At no time did anyone in the video actually recommend DOING this.

Sponsored

Gamecock

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands / Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
If you cant offroad with no lift and 37’s you’re telling me you STILL can’t offroad with a 2” lift and 37’s. No way.
I’m not sure what you mean; but to clarify, you will NOT be able to run a Sasquatched Bronco with 37s off road. It needs an additional lift. What it comes with is not enough....it’s only a little bit more than a standard Badlands.

GrayGhostDog

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Leveling kit for sure. Not a fan of the rake. Not sure why Bronco sits like it does with a 3500 Lb tow limit? Should be level out of the factory.
If I recall, Ford does the rake in their vehicles for a specific reason... had a '11 Mustang GT Premium. It was raked, too. My '18 F150 Raptor is, as well. I know I'm in the minority here, but I actually like the raked look.

GrayGhostDog

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Lol only 10 mm close to no difference! Not enough to make any difference at all
You and many others could be right, but we will know for sure once individuals like yourself give us definitive confirmation that running 35" tires on a non-Sas Badlands has no issues(both on-road and off-road)...

Other than the removal of the crash bars, I wonder why the non-Sasquatch Badlands Bilstein reservoir is positioned differently than the Sasquatch Bilsteins? Other than that visual difference, are there any other differences? Are the springs and spring rates different?

Thomas1984

Badlands
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Viper
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You and many others could be right, but we will know for sure once individuals like yourself give us definitive confirmation that running 35" tires on a non-Sas Badlands has no issues(both on-road and off-road)...

Other than the removal of the crash bars, I wonder why the non-Sasquatch Badlands Bilstein reservoir is positioned differently than the Sasquatch Bilsteins? Other than that visual difference, are there any other differences? Are the springs and spring rates different?
I’m not to sure about that! I only know the height difference and reservoir differences.

Mattwings

Badlands
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

From Town & Country / Bronco Nation.

Posted with disclaimer - “We wouldn’t take it offroad....”

D4BAEAD7-137D-4518-A0EB-1BECD84A5440.jpeg

8DEAF199-D1B4-4C40-834A-D7A97698AEF8.jpeg

74E2D3F5-5960-4AD6-A3A4-D2CB8F854715.jpeg
I have had the same thought from the start. Fit means, it fits. I can use the vehicle as designed and tested. Fit does not mean can I drive straight with X tire. Do 35s fit on a stock XK/XJ?
Sponsored