Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford Mustang GT Premium; 1994 Bronco XLT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I may need this with a level kit.
Leveling kit for sure. Not a fan of the rake. Not sure why Bronco sits like it does with a 3500 Lb tow limit? Should be level out of the factory.
Sponsored

FernieSanders

Badlands
First Name
Fernando
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi Q3, Bronco Badlands 4Dr NoSas MIC 2.7 CG High
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

When I went to go see the Bronco at the dealer a few months back, I asked the Ford rep about fitting 35s on a stock Badlands non-SAS. He said that while they would certainly fit in there, that there is a piece that sticks out out from the bumper into the wheel well for crash protection that is not there in the Sasquatch package. He theorized that the piece could be cut off to make the 33's fit, but that he wouldn't recommend that to me because he's from Ford and they're always going to advise against that kind of thing.

I would imagine it's the same issue with the 37s. There might have to be some sort of lift + cutting that protruding piece from the bumper, or replacing with a different after-market bumper. While I won't be the person trying that on my own Bronco, I'm curious to see what other people are going to do to fit 35s/37s on stock Badlands.

Tony Badlands

Wildtrak
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
From Town & Country / Bronco Nation.

Posted with disclaimer - “We wouldn’t take it offroad....”

Ford Bronco 37s fit on a stock BADLANDS! But can't offroad 🤦🏻‍♂️ Cyber_37

Hmmm Cyber and Gold???? Maybe

Ford Bronco 37s fit on a stock BADLANDS! But can't offroad 🤦🏻‍♂️ Cyber_37_Dark Wheels

Silver is looking pretty damn good!
Ford Bronco 37s fit on a stock BADLANDS! But can't offroad 🤦🏻‍♂️ Cyber_37_Silver Wheels

Last edited:

Virtual-Chris

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
When I went to go see the Bronco at the dealer a few months back, I asked the Ford rep about fitting 35s on a stock Badlands non-SAS. He said that while they would certainly fit in there, that there is a piece that sticks out out from the bumper into the wheel well for crash protection that is not there in the Sasquatch package. He theorized that the piece could be cut off to make the 33's fit, but that he wouldn't recommend that to me because he's from Ford and they're always going to advise against that kind of thing.

I would imagine it's the same issue with the 37s. There might have to be some sort of lift + cutting that protruding piece from the bumper, or replacing with a different after-market bumper. While I won't be the person trying that on my own Bronco, I'm curious to see what other people are going to do to fit 35s/37s on stock Badlands.
My impression is that the crash bars are bolted on and maybe easy to remove as a result. It would make sense so Ford can easily build SAS or non SAS with minimal parts/effort.

Sponsored

RubyRedGT

Badlands
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco. Sold the 1968 and 2015 mustang GTs
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sasquatch has a lift.
What I'm hearing is you would need more than the 10mm lift that the SAS has to fit 37's, but would need at least 1-2" additional on top of what the SAS has.

whitmack1

Outer Banks
First Name
Whit
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘16 Sahara JKU / '18 4Runner TRD
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Just to get everyone on the same page, most of the time when the Town & Counrty guy talks he is simply repeating bits he quickly read on Bronco6g or was quicly briefed by Bronco Nation. The guy is no expert and has gotten many things wrong or mixed up.

If he posts a pic just consider it for what it is, smoke and mirrors sales renders to try to get the uninformed Bronco buyer to call him to place an order.
.....and you know this how?

Winkydee

Badlands
First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1964 Ford Econoline Cargo Van
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My impression is that the crash bars are bolted on and maybe easy to remove as a result. It would make sense so Ford can easily build SAS or non SAS with minimal parts/effort.
pretty sure I saw that they were removable in a vid somewhere, bolt on.

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

.....and you know this how?
Anyone who spends anytime on Bronco6g knows more than Mitchell Watts of Town & Country Ford. From his first Bronco video, he has repeatedly played fast and loose with Bronco facts, mixing things up, like calling a stabilizer bar disconnect a "sty-bar" and saying it is available on both the Badlands and Wildtrak models (note to Mitchell, its only available on the Badlands). Then on his 10 things I hate and 10 things I like videos, everyone of them were items he learned from reading Bronco6g or info he got from his buddies at Bronco Nation.

Again, Mitchell Watts, Car Salesman, Co-GM and one of the principles at Town & Country Ford, plays fast and loose with the facts in order to try selling cars/trucks, like showing people photos of the Bronco on 37" tires that will rub without a lift. So what is he going to say to the uniformed Bronco buyer when they come back to him and say Mitchell, my 37" tires will not fit, I was told I have to have a $X,XXX dollar lift job done. He will say, oh, you must have misunderstood me.

.....and this is how I and 20,000 of my closest friends recognize 90% of the car salesmen in America, always spinning half truths...

Sponsored

whitmack1

Outer Banks
First Name
Whit
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘16 Sahara JKU / '18 4Runner TRD
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Anyone who spends anytime on Bronco6g knows more than Mitchell Watts of Town & Country Ford. From his first Bronco video, he has repeatedly played fast and loose with Bronco facts, mixing things up, like calling a stabilizer bar disconnect a "sty-bar" and saying it is available on both the Badlands and Wildtrak models (note to Mitchell, its only available on the Badlands). Then on his 10 things I hate and 10 things I like videos, everyone of them were items he learned from reading Bronco6g or info he got from his buddies at Bronco Nation.

Again, Mitchell Watts, Car Salesman, Co-GM and one of the principles at Town & Country Ford, plays fast and loose with the facts in order to try selling cars/trucks, like showing people photos of the Bronco on 37" tires that will rub without a lift. So what is he going to say to the uniformed Bronco buyer when they come back to him and say Mitchell, my 37" tires will not fit, I was told I have to have a $X,XXX dollar lift job done. He will say, oh, you must have misunderstood me.

.....and this is how I and 20,000 of my closest friends recognize 90% of the car salesmen in America, always spinning half truths...
Relax man. I don’t personally know and have never met Mitchell (my Bronco in ordered through his dealership) and I am not here to defend him. You act like he came into your house and peed on your couch, just because of a couple of videos.

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Relax man. I don’t personally know and have never met Mitchell (my Bronco in ordered through his dealership) and I am not here to defend him. You act like he came into your house and peed on your couch, just because of a couple of videos.
No, most at Bronco6g do not care for the games some dealers play and we help each other out pointing out dealers that do so.

Jette

Black Diamond
First Name
Jet
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Escape
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
From Town & Country / Bronco Nation.

Posted with disclaimer - “We wouldn’t take it offroad....”

Ford Bronco 37s fit on a stock BADLANDS! But can't offroad 🤦🏻‍♂️ Cyber_37_Silver Wheels
This third image is not great photoshop work.

edgeflyer

Banned
Wildtrak
Banned
Banned
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 FX4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
What about a dusty mall parking lot?

rtsherry73

Outer Banks
First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
The New, Official, Authorized, Certified, Most Voted Bronco of South Florida, where no tire is too big, no lift too high, and no one goes off-road, EVER.
Sponsored