Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Ford F-150 XLT 150
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Just to get everyone on the same page, most of the time when the Town & Counrty guy talks he is simply repeating bits he quickly read on Bronco6g or was quicly briefed by Bronco Nation. The guy is no expert and has gotten many things wrong or mixed up.

If he posts a pic just consider it for what it is, smoke and mirrors sales renders to try to get the uninformed Bronco buyer to call him to place an order.
sure, but at least the guy is not lazy and waiting for sales to come to him. I give him credit for working hard to scoop up those sales. It takes work to be successful and he is not scared of work. Nobody does their job perfect 100% all the time. Kudos to the dude for trying hard.
Sponsored

TheeBullhead

First Edition
First Name
M
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chrysler Crossfire
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

There’s no dang clearance. It just looks like they’re trying too hard.

These are 37”s and it looks fine. It doesn’t look like you’re trying to shove 10 pounds of shit in an 8 pound box. You need clearance!!!

E1F7EF83-8D42-4AB4-B420-90AE21D6C18B.jpeg
Did I just see you turning left on 101 to Rockford Road?

Sean492

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
70 Ford Mustang Boss 302 and 2011 Ford F150 FX4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If anything, I'm more confident that the non SAS Badlands will be able to handle P285/75R17s without any serious mods, just removing the crash bars!

Sponsored

Virtual-Chris

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It seems 37s won’t rub turning lock to lock. what we need to know now is what offset and lift will allow full articulation without ripping the fenders off. 😎

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

It seems 37s won’t rub turning lock to lock. what we need to know now is what offset and lift will allow full articulation without ripping the fenders off. 😎
In the video, they stated on flat ground, not off-road you may be okay, but off-road you risk the chance of tearing off a fender.

Compare that to 4WP who actually installed 37" tires with a 3" lift kit and, test drove it off-road, and found they still are hitting the inner crash bar receivers, the portion that remains after you unbolt the outer crash bar receivers. 4WP stated if you want to trim the steel, the liability is on you, see the photo caption in the text below.

How to Fit 35” or 37” Tires on 2021 Bronco? 4WP Explains

Ford Bronco 37s fit on a stock BADLANDS! But can't offroad 🤦🏻‍♂️ 21-Bronco-37s-3722-tires-with-lift-4WP-aftermarket

JeebusCripes

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘94 M998, ‘89 Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I thought so. Awesome rig!

I’m sure you noticed me too without realizing it. I was the guy driving the super rare, black 2015 Toyota Sienna AWD. /s
Lol. Thanks. Well since we are both here that pretty much makes us related.

When you get your FE you’ll have to bring it to Cars and Coffee. It’s every first Saturday of the month at Mystic Lake. Otherwise Coffee and Octane is every second Saturday of the month at the Medina Autoplex.

You will have your bronco way before me so you better bring it.

Krimzun

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JEEP/JEEP
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Luckily there will be aftermarket crash bars that lift and move them up and away to make clearance so really its a non issue.

Sponsored

SillySpider

Badlands
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 JKU Rubicon / 2017 JK Recon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm pretty sure the video for this is a science experiment more than a suggestion. So I'm not going to give the "sales guy" a hard time for making it. I found it very interesting. Also if you watch it, it does show that you can un-bolt the crash bars which probably makes a number of non-squatch customers who were planning on adding bigger tires very happy. It was funny to see them repeating over and over jargon to cover their ass after they did this.

I ordered a Sasquatch 2 door and am still planning on putting a leveling kit on it -as long as it's fairly inexpensive like they are on Jeeps -oh and also as long as the cameras dont need re-calibration or something complicated or expensive needed to be done after. If you only need 1" or so of clearance to make something work, you might actually be able to get away with putting a leveling kit on in order to truly run 37's which is crazy... but I have a feeling there will be more to it than that, and would definitely be lifting more than a leveling kit if I was thinking of adding them, personally. 35's will do me just fine on a 2 door... even though the orange one in the early promos with 37's and probably at least a 4 inch lift looked more "right" than it should have.

Virtual-Chris

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
In the video, they stated on flat ground, not off-road you may be okay, but off-road you risk the chance of tearing off a fender.

Compare that to 4WP who actually installed 37" tires with a 3" lift kit and, test drove it off-road, and found they still are hitting the inner crash bar receivers, the portion that remains after you unbolt the outer crash bar receivers. 4WP stated if you want to trim the steel, the liability is on you, see the photo caption in the text below.

How to Fit 35” or 37” Tires on 2021 Bronco? 4WP Explains

21-Bronco-37s-3722-tires-with-lift-4WP-aftermarket.jpg
I wonder if much lift is required. Maybe SAS lift is enough or a 1” levelling kit? It seems like the main issue is going to be those crash bar receivers. Maybe an ideal offset will cure it or maybe it doesn’t matter... you’re going to have to get out the grinder.

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I wonder if much lift is required. Maybe SAS lift is enough or a 1” levelling kit? It seems like the main issue is going to be those crash bar receivers. Maybe an ideal offset will cure it or maybe it doesn’t matter... you’re going to have to get out the grinder.
Budget lifts are possible but you have to be willing to accept the trade-offs, less off-road capability, component damage etc. Keep your eyes open for a new thread on Bronco lift capabilites tomorrow.
Sponsored