Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 4dr Badlands - 2023 2dr Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The lift is holding up great. I'm really happy with everything. I kind of wish I had gone with a different offset that poked out a bit more, it sounds like what you have will be perfect. I'd love to see it when it is done.
Yours looks great! I have the same Zone 3" on mine but swapping it out with the Eibach stage 2 Coilovers soon, hopefully I can feel a difference. I have a -12 Offset on my methods and they stick out maybe 1.5"-2" past the sasquatch flares, it looks good.

I set up a Bronco meet for HF on the 27th if you're able to make it out!
Sponsored

OP
OP
ATX_Bronco

ATX_Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands Sasquatch, Wrangler Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I will post some pics if I ever get my Bronco. My concerns are the stirring rack and weight. I am thinking about buying the Broncbuster bushing and billet housing. I hate to spend the money but might be good insurance. I have the JKS stirring sleeves. Also putting heavy bumper and winch on front and heavy rear bumper with tire carrier. This is going to squash front and back. A lot of this build is cross fingers and hope it works out. Have you had any issues with stirring components? By the way, I'm not that far from you. I am up in Prosper.
I haven't had any issues with steering. I definitely have the same tie-rod concerns that it seems like everyone has. I purchased the Broncbuster Tie Rod braces. There is no way to tell if that has saved my bacon or not. It really feels like it is driving like stock, just slightly higher.

Graham1911

Badlands
First Name
Tommy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1995 Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I haven't had any issues with steering. I definitely have the same tie-rod concerns that it seems like everyone has. I purchased the Broncbuster Tie Rod braces. There is no way to tell if that has saved my bacon or not. It really feels like it is driving like stock, just slightly higher.
Broncbuster has 25% off for black Friday starting today using code BLACKFRIDAY through the 25th. I may pull the trigger and get the bushing and housing just to be safe. Still a lot of money but have a fear of running down the road at 75 and stirring going out. I don't plan on heavy rock crawling but will do moderate off roading. I know it will be good in short term but over time stress adds up.
Sponsored