Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands SAS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Looks awesome! How is the ride after the lift compared to before?
Sponsored

OP
OP
ATX_Bronco

ATX_Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands Sasquatch, Wrangler Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Looks great!!! My WT HOSS 3.0 is supposed to be built this week, want to add the Zone 3" and 37's as well.

Is this the RC Spare tire relocation kit you used? https://www.roughcountry.com/bronco...nd=2022-ford-bronco-4wd-856075&sid=EB2VfKgSxS

Says it's for 35", but whatever you have clearly works with the 37"... Did you add the reinforcement kit for the added weight, or just the relocation kit?
Congrats! I wish the HOSS 3.0 had been an option when mine was built.
Yes, I used that relocation plate, the reinforcement kit, and the 3rd brake light extension.

Looks awesome! How is the ride after the lift compared to before?
Honestly it is good. Most of the ride difference I'd attribute more to the larger tires, heavier wheels, and higher stance. Its very nice though. Seems to flex well, and has great road characteristics even when going 75+ on the highway.

Slick85

Big Bend
First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Congrats! I wish the HOSS 3.0 had been an option when mine was built.
Yes, I used that relocation plate, the reinforcement kit, and the 3rd brake light extension.

Honestly it is good. Most of the ride difference I'd attribute more to the larger tires, heavier wheels, and higher stance. Its very nice though. Seems to flex well, and has great road characteristics even when going 75+ on the highway.

Looks good! I'm going out there today to check out the Broncos before I get a setup.

gryphon1231

First Name
dj
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
na
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I just picked up my Bronco from Texas Complete Bronco in New Braunfels Texas (an hour SW of Austin). They are the same shop that did the red Remote Media and Repair Bronco (below). They did a great job and I couldn't be happier.

Here is my build so far:

Badlands Sasquatch 2.7 Antimatter Blue
Zone 3" lift
37" BFG KM3s
Black Rhino Arsenal wheels 17x9.5 +12 offset
Bronco Buster brace and bushing
Rough Country spare tire relocation
swapped Sasquatch fenders with a 6G member's stock fenders
tint

Wish list:
ADV fiberglass fenders
rear seat cupholders and A/C vents.....

ATX1.jpg

ATX2.jpg

ATX3.jpg

ATX4.jpg

ATX5.jpg

ATX6.jpg
Did you use rough country's 3rd brake light extension? If so, any problems installing it. Their website says it won't work with Sasquatch equipped models for some reason.

craq5

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco 2022 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Did you use rough country's 3rd brake light extension? If so, any problems installing it. Their website says it won't work with Sasquatch equipped models for some reason.
FYI- My RC light extension bracket did not match the holes on my Badlands SAS spare tire carrier. I had to drill my own holes in the carrier to match the RC bracket.

Sponsored

gryphon1231

First Name
dj
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
na
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

FYI- My RC light extension bracket did not match the holes on my Badlands SAS spare tire carrier. I had to drill my own holes in the carrier to match the RC bracket.
Cool. thanks.

Ducati1098

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Wildtrak, 2012 Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Looks great!!! My WT HOSS 3.0 is supposed to be built this week, want to add the Zone 3" and 37's as well.

Is this the RC Spare tire relocation kit you used? https://www.roughcountry.com/bronco...nd=2022-ford-bronco-4wd-856075&sid=EB2VfKgSxS

Says it's for 35", but whatever you have clearly works with the 37"... Did you add the reinforcement kit for the added weight, or just the relocation kit?
Depending on your wheel choice, there’s no reason to buy the relocation. I have 37’s with 0 offset method wheels and only used the reinforcement. Clears the bumper perfectly fine. That way it keeps it tucked closer to the tailgate.

phoenix00

Wildtrak
First Name
Phoenix
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150 Platinum Screw 3.5L eb FX4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Depending on your wheel choice, there’s no reason to buy the relocation. I have 37’s with 0 offset method wheels and only used the reinforcement. Clears the bumper perfectly fine. That way it keeps it tucked closer to the tailgate.
Thanks for sharing, that’s good to know!

OP
OP
ATX_Bronco

ATX_Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I had the shop install it when they did the lift. I'm not sure if they had to do anything special to make it work, but its on there.

Sponsored

Rkgzx9leftcoast

Base
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JL
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Hammerbuilt has a really nice tailgate reinforcement panel, and sells a 3rd brake light extension that works for both.

Graham1911

Badlands
First Name
Tommy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1995 Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Great Post! Awesome rig. Curious about your lift. I have the same Zone lift and a set of BR Abrams wheels with o offset in my garage waiting on my Badsas. How is your lift holding up. Any issues? Anything you would do different? Thanks.

OP
OP
ATX_Bronco

ATX_Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Great Post! Awesome rig. Curious about your lift. I have the same Zone lift and a set of BR Abrams wheels with o offset in my garage waiting on my Badsas. How is your lift holding up. Any issues? Anything you would do different? Thanks.
The lift is holding up great. I'm really happy with everything. I kind of wish I had gone with a different offset that poked out a bit more, it sounds like what you have will be perfect. I'd love to see it when it is done.

Graham1911

Badlands
First Name
Tommy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1995 Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The lift is holding up great. I'm really happy with everything. I kind of wish I had gone with a different offset that poked out a bit more, it sounds like what you have will be perfect. I'd love to see it when it is done.
I will post some pics if I ever get my Bronco. My concerns are the stirring rack and weight. I am thinking about buying the Broncbuster bushing and billet housing. I hate to spend the money but might be good insurance. I have the JKS stirring sleeves. Also putting heavy bumper and winch on front and heavy rear bumper with tire carrier. This is going to squash front and back. A lot of this build is cross fingers and hope it works out. Have you had any issues with stirring components? By the way, I'm not that far from you. I am up in Prosper.
Sponsored