joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Bigger tires raises ground clearance. And I think the cyber orange with 37s looks perfect. If you don't want to hurt performance, always pay the money for forged wheels which will help with weight from bigger tire. And if something breaks thats when you upgrade parts lol

steverollin

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2dr Badlands, BMW X7, LX 570, TRX on order
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My only comment, and I see this idea posted a lot, is there are a lot of people that are in between pure mall crawler and "wheeled hard". My life will be 95 percent mall crawling, top off around the neighborhood type stuff, and 5 percent offroad, and I feel like the offroading I do will be nowhere near the limits of this truck. I have taken rented rubicons that are bone stock and wheeled them in colorado on trails I will likely never take my bronco. Hell, I was scared doing it in the rental. So if I can get the looks of 37s and the only caveat is that I can't wheel hard every weekend, I'm personally fine with that.

I don't want to build a totally half ass rig, but i feel like if the factory squatch is accomplished by changing bump stops, I wouldn't feel guilty about putting small pucks on to clear 37. And that saves several thousands on full suspension.

All that said, if the factory lift kit is cheap enough to do at delivery, I may consider that. Will be interesting to see how Ford accomplishes that option.

OJ_Loose

Badlands
First Name
Clay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
For me it makes sense to go ahead and get the Sasquatch first, then upgrade the lift later in order to run 37s. That way you get the front and rear lockers and the 4.7 final drive ratio. Then you shouldn't have to worry about re-gearing to put those 37s on. That also means you won't have to spend all your money up front. Wait for the 35s to wear down enough to need replacing, then upgrade the lift and tires all at the same time.
Thanks!

JT1

Badlands
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 JK Willys
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
On the older Dana 44s that's true. The JL/JTs are easily running 37s locked both ends on the new gen of Dana 44s. I know in the gladiator world the axle tubes themselves are 50% thicker than they were on the JKs. I wheel with a guy that runs 38s on his JT Rubicon, and he isn't nice to it.

Sponsored

Felix808

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
After 746 days, a MY22 4-door Badlands Bronco :-)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

On the older Dana 44s that's true. The JL/JTs are easily running 37s locked both ends on the new gen of Dana 44s. I know in the gladiator world the axle tubes themselves are 50% thicker than they were on the JKs. I wheel with a guy that runs 38s on his JT Rubicon, and he isn't nice to it.
Good to hear. I too am of the previous 44's point of reference. 37's are going on anyway, possibly without any additional lift ;)

Reactions: JT1

Fordication

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford F-150, 2004 Ford Taurus,
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm in! 37's on a set of 17s with 2 more inches of lift? Now we are talkin some serious crawling out of the factory... Yeah buddy.

Freedom5

Badlands
First Name
Freedom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Classic mini cooper
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I ordered up some 17x9 method 312s in bronze with 37s to go with my zone lift. I have a 22 badlands Sasquatch with lux

BuckWildOffRoad

Raptor
First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands Bronco, King Ranch F250, Taurus SHO
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I ordered up some 17x9 method 312s in bronze with 37s to go with my zone lift. I have a 22 badlands Sasquatch with lux
Digging up a 2 yr old thread? 😂

Since you brought it up.... I did go 37's and also a long travel kit. Will have a lot more stuff happening this month also... Little Preview...

tempImageSRm9N3.png

tempImageH3dJBe.png

Freedom5

Badlands
First Name
Freedom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Classic mini cooper
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Digging up a 2 yr old thread? 😂

Since you brought it up.... I did go 37's and also a long travel kit. Will have a lot more stuff happening this month also... Little Preview...

Ford Bronco 37s or bust. Who’s in? tempImageH3dJBe

Ford Bronco 37s or bust. Who’s in? tempImageH3dJBe
I've been behind my whole life lol 😆
Sponsored