First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mach-E GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Looks like you got the tailgate reinforcement, how much does that make the spare stick out? Kind of hard to tell in the photos, but I imagine it adds a few extra inches?
Sponsored

MaverickMan

Black Diamond
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 bronco sport 91 comanche eliminator 93 v8 zj
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
That looks great to me. Needs some 38" Boggers though.

UNBROKN

Black Diamond
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
04 F-350 CC dually, 97 Infiniti QX4, 21 Bronco BD
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I'm going to swap out the factory rear spacers to level it out.
Looks great, but this will definitely make a difference. Would not want anyone to accuse you of trying to start a new "squat in the front" trend. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: ;)

blacksapphirez

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Wrangler Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
they say it doesn't fit sas/wildtrak...?? I like the look.

I'm trying to understand what does and what does not fit

OP
OP

Niles

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1971 Bronco & 2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
It also says " giving you increased ground clearance to run larger tires while reducing the nose-down factory look for a commanding presence. " These pictures beg to differ, thats some serious rake.
The spacers that came with the kit are way off. Having to replace them to get it back to level.

Sponsored
OP
OP

Niles

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1971 Bronco & 2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Hard to see the CV axle in that pic, but it looks like there's something at about a 45* behind the bumper which is what I thought might be the axle. I don't know much about this kit, but just going off of RC's past, they didn't change the diff location at all.
The kit drops the diff and is supposed to keep the factory geometry but it did increase the cv angle a little. It went from about 6 degrees from the factory to about 8 degrees after the lift and tires.

Panaran

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CX5
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
The kit drops the diff and is supposed to keep the factory geometry but it did increase the cv angle a little. It went from about 6 degrees from the factory to about 8 degrees after the lift and tires.
Oh ok, that's not too bad of an increase. How much did the diff drop? How's the angle on the driveshaft going in? Id imagine is better to increase the driveshaft apposed to the CVs since that's a static part and doesn't travel like the hubs.

NathanW

Outer Banks
First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon Unlimited, 2020 Range Rover SVR,
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I just got the Rough Country's 5" lift installed and it turned out great. I also swapped out the factory tire/wheel set up with 37" BFG Mud Terrains on 17" Fuel Block wheels. The taller stance and bigger tires make it look pretty amazing. Zero effect on the ride. The only downside was I had to add Go Rhino Dominator D1 side steps because my wife and kids couldn't get in. I liked the clean look without the steps but I had to keep wifey happy. I'm going to swap out the factory rear spacers to level it out. It sits about an inch taller in the rear.

Ford Bronco 37's with 5" Rough Country Lift on Wildtrak EB2C4EB1-B168-4D20-9DAB-8A5882821237

Ford Bronco 37's with 5" Rough Country Lift on Wildtrak EB2C4EB1-B168-4D20-9DAB-8A5882821237

That actually makes the 37's look small! :oops: Never thought I'd say that about such a huge tire.

Sponsored

northshoreboarder

Raptor
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22' Raptor, 67' Bronco,
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I bit too high for me. I would look at 2" lifts for my WT if I want 37s, but to be honest I'm pretty happy with stock for now.

WonkyBronky

Banned
Wildtrak
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Wildtrak, '20 Raptor, Porsches, track cars
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Yikes! Will keep an eye on this thread to hear the rollover story...

Ksjrb03

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

The spacers that came with the kit are way off. Having to replace them to get it back to level.
That makes sense. That rear is way too high. Sent the wrong part?

RoLyMa27

Badlands
First Name
Rodney
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco, 22 Maverick
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
@Niles, Just ignore the haters. This forum is full of insecure men who hate their lives, and have nothing better to do. Most of them don’t even have their Broncos yet! 🤣

As long as you love it, nothing else matters. Thanks for the pictures and review. Looks like you could even fit 40s now!

I’m impressed that you said the ride quality is the same. Do you have any intentions of taking it off-road, and testing out the suspension travel? I’d be curious to know how it affects performance there.
Awe, how sweet of you to protect @Niles from all those insecure haters who expressed their opinions about his Bronco.

BaseSquatch

Base
First Name
@NotOJsBronco
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Awe, how sweet of you to protect @Niles from all those insecure haters who expressed their opinions about his Bronco.
There’s a clear difference between constructively expressing an opinion, and flat out being a jerk. If you can’t tell the difference, then we know which one you are! 🤣
Sponsored