Nels
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 2D JK on 35’s
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’m also interested in a aftermarket suspension lift. Prolly stick with 35’s, but ya... 37’s would be dope. Fenders are likely not the primary challenge to fit 37’s in my mind. Plus based on what we know so far all the fenders come off super easy, so aftermarket solutions will come. To make 37’s work in the rough I think we’re potentially talking about new UCA’s, coilovers, rear springs, maybe longer brake lines, and who knows what else needed to get the CV’s & driveshaft aligned. Plus, that doesn’t even start to address the question if the axles can handle 37’s. So that could blossom into a full blown LT conversion with upgraded axles all the way around. That. Is. Big. Money.

I’m planning Sasquatch, maybe swap the tires for true 35’s, and maybe a simple leveling kit for year one. (Plus bumpers / sliders). Year two after the majors (fox / icon / etc) have offered a variety of aftermarket solutions AND tribal knowledge comes way way up on how these rigs behave then I’ll look at a suspension lift. Let’s face it, even the Sasquatch needs a lift even if sticking with 35’s.

Remember, 35’s are massive. Seriously. I have skinny 35’s on my Tacoma and it was a journey to make it this far. My truck eats ball joints and U-joints for snacks. ???

I’m stoked. Now if I could just decide on a color!

Peace!
Sponsored

Paul Gagnon

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'79 Mustang, '92 Explorer, '10 F-350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Im ordering a 2dr BL with squatch but really want 37s...only problem with 37s is you will need a higher lift for more clearance. I spoke with an offroad shop mgr and he said lift kits for the bronco will not be available until about mid 2022 in his estimation and depending on how it is engineered it could be a complicated one aka expensive...ugh..anybody have sny thoughts on this? I really wish it was an option.
It really depends on how badly you want a lift. You can always have custom work done if you are in a hurry. It will be more expensive but most kits are garbage anyway.

BackcountryBirds

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ram Power Wagon
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
This is one of the tradeoffs off an IFS. It's going to be more expensive and more difficult to modify than a SFA. It will be possible but expensive to run 37" that actually perform well offroad. Otherwise just stuff them on a sasquatch and live with the lack of articulation and rubbing to look cool at the mall!

colintrax

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Colorado, Ford Explorer, KTM 890 ADV
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
2 or 3" body lift pucks, custom bumpers or brackets to lift the factory ones up to match. Shouldn't be that expensive.
Will probably need a steering shaft extension made, and maybe wiring harnesses moved. Will need to make new hoses or drop brackets for radiator and so forth in engine bay.
Body lift kits are pretty cheap, a custom body lift done before the aftermarket makes a mass produced kit is gonna run several thousand minimum. But no driveline concerns since drive shaft, CV angle, ball joints, and so forth dont get moved.

Sponsored

sourdough

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Highlander, Golf, TigerRV, JLR
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Wow, I hope running 37's will not be to much of an issue. This will be a game changer for me. It is so common to see rigs with 37" and taller tires. Folks already running big tires are digging big holes. They are not getting filled and only getting deeper. I'm running 37" tires on my current off road rig and will never go smaller.

Dads_bronze_bronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Did they not show one with a set of 37s on it at an event? I was sure I remember seeing one in Cyber Orange that had 37s
Yes they did, but it didn't have a motor and no one has ever seen it drive.
And it had a lift on Fox shocks, and a completely different rear axle / suspension not even seen on the camouflaged Warthogs.

Would be interesting to look at the front suspension again on that one to see what they did about CV angles.

GoneAndDusted

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
And it had a lift on Fox shocks, and a completely different rear axle / suspension not even seen on the camouflaged Warthogs.

Would be interesting to look at the front suspension again on that one to see what they did about CV angles.
The build they put out for SEMA has a suspension lift. You can see different upper control arms and different coilovers.

Ford Bronco 37s with additional lift..wishful thinking Screen Shot 2020-11-23 at 2.07.22 PM

Dads_bronze_bronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

The build they put out for SEMA has a suspension lift. You can see different upper control arms and different coilovers.

Ford Bronco 37s with additional lift..wishful thinking Screen Shot 2020-11-23 at 2.07.22 PM
:LOL: Yeah - I took the exact same screen capture. Haven’t had time to over analyze it yet.

CumminsWayne

Wildtrak
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2500 Ram CTD
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Since it will be my wife’s daily..... I guess I go with some method wheels and true 35’s. Unless 37’s are easy achievable...
Sponsored