Bradley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 Sequoia TRD sport, 2021 Badlands Sas, 93 Cobra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I added the Gearshade Mesh top. (I paid full price just my opinion)

https://www.gearshade.com/product/bronco-6g-mesh-top-4d/

Its great I seen people complaining about the Ford one. Well none of that happens with this one.
You can leave it on all the time. When you let the soft top back part of the soft top hangs down in the back and can touch your head if you're sitting in the second row well the mesh top holds it up. So thats probably the best part. It really does work great I have used the in the past not that brand but mesh tops and this one works just as you would want.

This is just a pic not my ride.
Ford Bronco 37x12.5r17 KM3s Sasquatch Badlands No Lift/Build Thread 20210829_144614-scaled

These are of my ride.
Ford Bronco 37x12.5r17 KM3s Sasquatch Badlands No Lift/Build Thread IMG_8326
Ford Bronco 37x12.5r17 KM3s Sasquatch Badlands No Lift/Build Thread IMG_8327

Wife likes it also LOL
Ford Bronco 37x12.5r17 KM3s Sasquatch Badlands No Lift/Build Thread IMG_8305
Sponsored

Bird Dog Off Road

Badlands
First Name
Jody
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands w/Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Spacers work great 0 rub when maxed out turning on street even with bumps.

(((((((Now it will not fit 1/2in spacer without longer studs))))))

I put it in a bind with sway bar disconnected and could get a little rub. To be clear in real world you would be stupid to do this trailing you would be asking to break something but I could make it rub. I ramped cliffs up and down went up the back of a Damn with 37deg angle then hard turned at top no rub at anytime only way I could make it rub is when I full flexed everything trying and I would never do this in real riding because it could easily break something I was doing nice a slow and very careful just to see but in real riding it never rubs after 1/4in spacers and before the only time was maxed out turning on the street at a speed that makes it flex. And we are talking very very little like when the wife was driving she doesn't even notice.

1/4in spacer also doesn't make tire stick out past Sasquatch fenders.

I will be buying 1in spacers next and testing I'm not doing 1/2 due to its not worth the trouble to add longer studs.

Great update. I think I'll likely go with the 1" Bora spacers.

https://www.stage3motorsports.com/2...RghXaAHd9ik9FN5rNCBa9tK7QCAfRHChoCofUQAvD_BwE

OP
OP
Bradley Thornton

Bradley Thornton

Badlands
First Name
Bradley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

chtucker

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Do you think a different wheel would help? Stock SAS wheels are 30mm, I am not sure what Badlands non SAS are-

My new wheels are about 12mm So they will stick out a bit more than stock.

OP
OP
Bradley Thornton

Bradley Thornton

Badlands
First Name
Bradley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Do you think a different wheel would help? Stock SAS wheels are 30mm, I am not sure what Badlands non SAS are-

My new wheels are about 12mm So they will stick out a bit more than stock.
NON SAS are +55 not 30 see link below
So NON is 1.69in more poke or .9in on Sasquatch vs 12mm offset

OK, so I don't want to get my build too far off track but this should help you out.
I have Sasquatch
Table 4 has offsets (Just google mm to in )
https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...ide-lift-heights-with-wheel-tire-sizes.17719/

This is a great link to help you look at offsets. (I went from +30 to +24 offset with my 1/4in spacer) You will be .9 almost 1in from my original offset. So if you have Sasquatch it will be almost what I will be looking at.
https://www.willtheyfit.com/index.p...2=80&wheel_size=17&wheel_width=8-5&offset2=30

Sponsored
OP
OP
Bradley Thornton

Bradley Thornton

Badlands
First Name
Bradley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Changed the back Bronco to Black and added the BRONCO to the side.

The 37s just look great when I show people it doesn't rub under load they are watch and still going I can't believe it.

Ford Bronco 37x12.5r17 KM3s Sasquatch Badlands No Lift/Build Thread 259438463_300849548714772_8681894985082236519_n
Ford Bronco 37x12.5r17 KM3s Sasquatch Badlands No Lift/Build Thread 260091455_300849465381447_7771492951192535285_n
Ford Bronco 37x12.5r17 KM3s Sasquatch Badlands No Lift/Build Thread 260227729_300849208714806_8320474344603473230_n
Ford Bronco 37x12.5r17 KM3s Sasquatch Badlands No Lift/Build Thread 260628477_300849648714762_8394245005724326392_n

OP
OP
Bradley Thornton

Bradley Thornton

Badlands
First Name
Bradley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Unless you’re doing it just for looks, don’t see any advantage or reason for even running 37’s (Clearance)without doing a proper lift ie. Coilovers/UCA that extend the travel (See pic below), and replacing wheels with the proper backspacing. Wheel spacers are a poor bandaid for correct wheels (this is true if I was making big HP at a race track) and this truck has likely less capability with 37s than with 35s. (Comical) And the OPs reasoning of a lower COG as an advantage/reason for not lifting his truck doesn’t hold water if you do a proper lift that increases overall travel. (This is just comical and see pic below)
Talk is cheap, Do your research (Everything you said is garbage see pic)

Tyler Mason put 2in lift and spacer on stock suspension and stock wheels on 37s and has killed it,

Fun-Haver has killed it on the trails also with the fox suspension, Yes both these are lifted but did they need the extra inches? (Reason for 37s is clearance) Who knows I'm not paying the $3500 for it not my style I like the filled in fender look.

Dude people have been using spacer in the real world for years hardcore guys could careless, The internet is out to sell you stuff not show you the cheapest way to do it. You show me a set of spacers failing I'll show you human error or a 500+hp ride.

(I'm not hating on the guy that spends $10k on suspension or whatever just don't try and sell it to me)

Sometimes I don't even know why I waist my time.

Troll on my friend, (Now show me all my bad grammar isn't that the next step for a troll)

Ford Bronco 37x12.5r17 KM3s Sasquatch Badlands No Lift/Build Thread Suspension #s

PCDan

First Edition
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1968 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Talk is cheap, Do your research (Everything you said is garbage see pic)

Tyler Mason put 2in lift and spacer on stock suspension and stock wheels on 37s and has killed it,

Fun-Haver has killed it on the trails also with the fox suspension, Yes both these are lifted but did they need the extra inches? (Reason for 37s is clearance) Who knows I'm not paying the $3500 for it not my style I like the filled in fender look.

Dude people have been using spacer in the real world for years hardcore guys could careless, The internet is out to sell you stuff not show you the cheapest way to do it. You show me a set of spacers failing I'll show you human error or a 500+hp ride.

(I'm not hating on the guy that spends $10k on suspension or whatever just don't try and sell it to me)

Sometimes I don't even know why I waist my time.

Troll on my friend, (Now show me all my bad grammar isn't that the next step for a troll)

Suspension #s.png
Well actually none of what I said is garbage, you clearly just don’t like others opinions and then you call them trolls lol. The Fun Haver video you attached supports exactly what I said … thanks ! Additionally I didn’t say spacers don’t work, I said it’s a bandaid when you can just get a proper offset wheel as the correct solution.

I’m not hating on your truck, just pointing out that without some investment in building it properly your truck is more capable and reliable with 35s, Yes, you do get a whopping 1” more ground clearance with 37s, but not sure having tires rub and adding an additional 20 pounds of unsprung weight per corner is worth it without upgrading some suspension components. Your pictures should be very helpful to others in pointing out the near absence of any adequate clearance with stock wheels and no lift on a SAS … for anyone wanting to do any real wheeling. I’m not a fan of collars and pucks but anyone considering 37s on a SAS should at a minimum do some RPG perch collars and 0” offset wheels. I have a few friends with this setup while they’re waiting on coilovers, and imo it’s a far better setup than no lift and stock wheels.

Its great that you just like how it looks with stuffed 37s, but it’s certainly not more capable of anything. Fact!

Anyone considering 37s should also keep an eye on the issues with the steering rack and tie rod failure issues running heavy 37s. There have been a number of documented catastrophic failures, and Ford warranty denials. There is a thread on this site. Luckily it sounds like Ford performance may be releasing an extreme driving steering rack … Good luck.

Last edited:

Rockdawg84

Badlands
First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
98 4RUNNER, 96 F350 CC 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Unless you’re doing it just for looks, don’t see any advantage or reason for even running 37’s without doing a proper lift ie. Coilovers/UCA that extend the travel, and replacing wheels with the proper backspacing. Wheel spacers are a poor bandaid for correct wheels. The OPs reasoning of a lower COG as an advantage/reason for not lifting his truck doesn’t hold water if you do a proper lift that increases overall travel. This truck likely has less capability with 37s than with 35s. IMO
Dan

a sincere question here, what experience do you have wheeling ifs rigs in the past. I come from Toyota's that have IFS and while in reality you are right that an extended coilover can increase down travel a bit, it is not like lifting a TTB or Leaf setup that actually increases travel and articulation. Because of the nature of double A-arm suspension, lifting by way of coil over or spacer only moves the tire to the lower end of the travel but doesn't actually gain clearance of the tire into the wheel well. So if the suspension is topped out it is topped out. Upper control arms only give the advatnage of helping put more caster into the system because as you lift a double A-arm ifs you lose caster and cause the truck to steer quick and wander. In my opinion 37's yes gain an inch of ground clearance (which some times is a lot lol). but the bigger issue is that there is a definite advantage in climbing ledges over a 35. Unless you need a better brake over clearance, then lift does very little other than give a desired aesthetic . Just my experience. Love to hear what you think.

Sponsored

PCDan

First Edition
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1968 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Dan

a sincere question here, what experience do you have wheeling ifs rigs in the past. I come from Toyota's that have IFS and while in reality you are right that an extended coilover can increase down travel a bit, it is not like lifting a TTB or Leaf setup that actually increases travel and articulation. Because of the nature of double A-arm suspension, lifting by way of coil over or spacer only moves the tire to the lower end of the travel but doesn't actually gain clearance of the tire into the wheel well. So if the suspension is topped out it is topped out. Upper control arms only give the advatnage of helping put more caster into the system because as you lift a double A-arm ifs you lose caster and cause the truck to steer quick and wander. In my opinion 37's yes gain an inch of ground clearance (which some times is a lot lol). but the bigger issue is that there is a definite advantage in climbing ledges over a 35. Unless you need a better brake over clearance, then lift does very little other than give a desired aesthetic . Just my experience. Love to hear what you think.
We’ve built and wheeled Toyotas with full Total Chaos and King long travel suspension and a few mild Raptors. You’re right, an advantage of a 37 is a little extra ground clearance, and extra sidewall for rock climbing, which can also be accomplished by sizing down wheel diameter. You’re correct … 37s on a new Bronco don’t do a lot unless the suspension is properly modified. Most do it for looks.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Bradley Thornton

Bradley Thornton

Badlands
First Name
Bradley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

1in Spacers are in shop to put them on tomorrow if not it will be about a week but will get pic of room so everyone can see the difference.

Last edited:

Bird Dog Off Road

Badlands
First Name
Jody
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands w/Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

1in Spacers are in hope to put them on tomorrow if not it will be about a week but will get pic of room so everyone can see the difference.
I wonder if 3/4“ would work as well. Bora makes them for the Toyotas, so they might for the Bronco. Very anxious to see how the 1” affects your clearance.

Mudlight

Base
First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250
Your Bronco Model
Base
Looks great so far! I love the minimalistic ways of getting the same results, I'm the same. Excellent job!

OP
OP
Bradley Thornton

Bradley Thornton

Badlands
First Name
Bradley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model