First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GMC 1500 SLT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Took a short drive from San Antonio up to Austin, TX today and got my first ride in a Bronco even though I've had one on order since 7/14/2020. The rig in the photo was the First Edition I rode in which is the same color and interior I have, so I was excited to see exactly what to expect (minus the sway bar disconnect, since I switched from MY21 BadSquatch to MY22 OBX Squatch). Even more excited now...fingers crossed for Q1 of 2022...
Ford Bronco 38 Degree Descent @ Austin VIP Event Screenshot_20211017-152919_Gallery
Sponsored

Theherofails

Badlands
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 e-tron Sportback, 2021 Bronco Badlands Sas
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
That had to pucker the ole balloon knot. 38 degrees is STEEEP. Its fun, isnt it? Just did a mini-off roadeo event here in AZ and got to run a trail for 45 minutes. Excellent vehicle and I look forward to getting mine in the next week or six.

OP
OP
ocnorBdroF1202

ocnorBdroF1202

Wildtrak
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GMC 1500 SLT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
That had to pucker the ole balloon knot. 38 degrees is STEEEP. Its fun, isnt it? Just did a mini-off roadeo event here in AZ and got to run a trail for 45 minutes. Excellent vehicle and I look forward to getting mine in the next week or six.
It certainly did! The camera/12" screen combo are incredible. When we went up the ramp, we were looking directly into the sun, but the camera lense compensated very well and wasn't over exposed at all on screen.

Theherofails

Badlands
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 e-tron Sportback, 2021 Bronco Badlands Sas
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It certainly did! The camera/12" screen combo are incredible. When we went up the ramp, we were looking directly into the sun, but the camera lense compensated very well and wasn't over exposed at all on screen.
SO MUCH THIS! My wife also drove a Bronco for a bit, and as a novice, she LOVED the forward facing camera every time she crested a hill. She's driven my Ranger Tremor off-road and knows how terrifying it can be to come over a crest blind and see a sharp 120 turn right after.
Sponsored