First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Raptor 1972 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I put 39" BFG KO2s on. Lifted it with RPGS coil collars. Steering wise they they didn't rub too much stock height. But at full bump they did.

Ford Bronco 39" BFG KO2 tires + RPG Coil Spring Perch Collars on Bronco Raptor 311579532_5613852995346760_6556696200219114678_n

Here are more pics, fully tested clearance and measured for new really go fast fox shocks. I put on the RPG Coil collars until the new fox coilovers show up.

Ford Bronco 39" BFG KO2 tires + RPG Coil Spring Perch Collars on Bronco Raptor f87107be-6317-4b24-88e2-b2202d29cdd6-

Ford Bronco 39" BFG KO2 tires + RPG Coil Spring Perch Collars on Bronco Raptor f87107be-6317-4b24-88e2-b2202d29cdd6-

This is it next to a bronco with 37S

Ford Bronco 39" BFG KO2 tires + RPG Coil Spring Perch Collars on Bronco Raptor img_1075-

here is full droop and full stuff,

Ford Bronco 39" BFG KO2 tires + RPG Coil Spring Perch Collars on Bronco Raptor img_1034-

Ford Bronco 39" BFG KO2 tires + RPG Coil Spring Perch Collars on Bronco Raptor img_1040-

Ford Bronco 39" BFG KO2 tires + RPG Coil Spring Perch Collars on Bronco Raptor img_1055-

Ford Bronco 39" BFG KO2 tires + RPG Coil Spring Perch Collars on Bronco Raptor img_1043-

Ford Bronco 39" BFG KO2 tires + RPG Coil Spring Perch Collars on Bronco Raptor img_1054-

Ford Bronco 39" BFG KO2 tires + RPG Coil Spring Perch Collars on Bronco Raptor img_1058-

And yes the 39 fits on the tire carrier,

Ford Bronco 39" BFG KO2 tires + RPG Coil Spring Perch Collars on Bronco Raptor img_1069-
Sponsored

OP
OP

TheBraptor

Raptor
First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Any more pics? Did you keep them on or remove them? You say did which sounds past tense, so curious.

Looks pretty impressive.

Yes keeping them on, the past tense was I put them on over a week ago. Here are more pics, fully tested clearance and measured for new really go fast fox shocks. I put on the RPG Coil collars until the new fox coilovers show up.

Wheels are 0mm offset 4.75" backspacing.

Ford Bronco 39" BFG KO2 tires + RPG Coil Spring Perch Collars on Bronco Raptor F87107BE-6317-4B24-88E2-B2202D29CDD6.JPG

Ford Bronco 39" BFG KO2 tires + RPG Coil Spring Perch Collars on Bronco Raptor F87107BE-6317-4B24-88E2-B2202D29CDD6.JPG

Ford Bronco 39" BFG KO2 tires + RPG Coil Spring Perch Collars on Bronco Raptor IMG_1075

Ford Bronco 39" BFG KO2 tires + RPG Coil Spring Perch Collars on Bronco Raptor IMG_1034

Ford Bronco 39" BFG KO2 tires + RPG Coil Spring Perch Collars on Bronco Raptor IMG_1040

Ford Bronco 39" BFG KO2 tires + RPG Coil Spring Perch Collars on Bronco Raptor IMG_1055

Ford Bronco 39" BFG KO2 tires + RPG Coil Spring Perch Collars on Bronco Raptor IMG_1043

Ford Bronco 39" BFG KO2 tires + RPG Coil Spring Perch Collars on Bronco Raptor IMG_1054

Ford Bronco 39" BFG KO2 tires + RPG Coil Spring Perch Collars on Bronco Raptor IMG_1058

Ford Bronco 39" BFG KO2 tires + RPG Coil Spring Perch Collars on Bronco Raptor IMG_1069

OP
OP

TheBraptor

Raptor
First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
That's awesome, looks great. Where is it rubbing when it is rubbing?

What lift bump do the collars give you?

What shocks are you swapping to and assuming you will lose electronic shock sensors or are they somehow maintained? If lost how will that impact on board electronics ?
There is no rubbing after the lift. Before it was lifted it would rub at full bump but added in extra bump. I used Gen 3 lift collars from RPG, I used the one they list as 1.5" lift for the front and used the 2.25" for the rear. That listing is for the front of a Gen 3 raptor. On the bronco this lifted it pretty equally all the way around about 1 7/8". I would not put any bigger spacer on the front or rear it will take the shock out of its ride zone and out of the bypass zone and it will ride like crap. The spacers used Kept it in the ride zone and the bypass happy and it still rides like it did stock. The new shocks will still have live valve on them.

Obiwan

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Don't care to share personal info
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Thank you, very helpful information. Great job there.

itsmevc

Raptor
First Name
Charlie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Braptor- What is the Backspace and Offset of the Rims you used?

Thank you for forging the path on this!

Sponsored
OP
OP

TheBraptor

Raptor
First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Braptor- What is the Backspace and Offset of the Rims you used?

Thank you for forging the path on this!
0mm offset 4.75" backspacing.

BRaptor23

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach 1, 2023 Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Yes keeping them on, the past tense was I put them on over a week ago. Here are more pics, fully tested clearance and measured for new really go fast fox shocks. I put on the RPG Coil collars until the new fox coilovers show up.

Ford Bronco 39" BFG KO2 tires + RPG Coil Spring Perch Collars on Bronco Raptor IMG_1069

How is the ride quality (or anything that stands out) with the RPG collars? Notice any major difference from stock?

Looking to potentially just level the Braptor with the Front Perch Collars and you are only one I have seen that has installed them so far.

OP
OP

TheBraptor

Raptor
First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
How is the ride quality (or anything that stands out) with the RPG collars? Notice any major difference from stock?

Looking to potentially just level the Braptor with the Front Perch Collars and you are only one I have seen that has installed them so far.

Ride quality is good and like it was stock, but I did the 1.5" collar on the front and kept the bypass and shock in the ride zone. I did the 2.25" collar in the rear and that put the rear just at 1" higher than the front. But when I put in the dometic fridge and a few other things it sits level. Looking at the cad model of the shock and where the bypass tube is and ride zone and after measuring ride height the 2.25" coil collar on the front would take the shock out of its ride zone.

I have been very happy with it ride and drive quality wise.

BRaptor23

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach 1, 2023 Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Ride quality is good and like it was stock, but I did the 1.5" collar on the front and kept the bypass and shock in the ride zone. I did the 2.25" collar in the rear and that put the rear just at 1" higher than the front. But when I put in the dometic fridge and a few other things it sits level. Looking at the cad model of the shock and where the bypass tube is and ride zone and after measuring ride height the 2.25" coil collar on the front would take the shock out of its ride zone.

I have been very happy with it ride and drive quality wise.
Awesome, really appreciate the response. That is extremely helpful.

D-Pan14

Raptor
First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 King Ranch
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I have a Braptor as well. I don't think I will go all the way up to 39's since it probably won't fit in my garage at that point, but I probably do have room to go with 1.5" spacers front and rear and 38's. Since you have already been down the perch collar road do you think I would have any issues using that set-up or would I need to do the taller spacer in the rear like you did? Based on the ridge grappler's I was thinking of getting and comparing inflated sizes of what you have they would 3/4" shorter than your 39's. Awesome looking truck by the way.

Sponsored
OP
OP

TheBraptor

Raptor
First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I have a Braptor as well. I don't think I will go all the way up to 39's since it probably won't fit in my garage at that point, but I probably do have room to go with 1.5" spacers front and rear and 38's. Since you have already been down the perch collar road do you think I would have any issues using that set-up or would I need to do the taller spacer in the rear like you did? Based on the ridge grappler's I was thinking of getting and comparing inflated sizes of what you have they would 3/4" shorter than your 39's. Awesome looking truck by the way.

Mine still fits in the garage, based on spring rate and ride zone on the shocks the taller spacer in the rear makes it a little taller in the rear but once I put a fridge in and possibly roof top tent it will be level or slightly lower in the rear. I have not had any issues and ride quality is good but I only did the 1.5" in the front, the lager spacers will take the shock out of the ride zone in the front. The rear you're ok to go to the 2.25" lift and the shock will stay in the ride zone. Again that's the listed height of the GEN 3 Spacer the Actual lift you get out of the coil perches is a little less on the bronco raptor.

OP
OP

TheBraptor

Raptor
First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Do you have a side view shot of the 39" spare on the tire carrier. Looking at it I cant visualize how it doesnt hit the 3rd brake light. Also what offset are your wheels?

Thanks

0mm offset 4.75" backspacing.

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Raptor, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Fox does make live valve shocks but traditional ones. The rear bronco raptor shock is unique because it is upside down. Is Fox making a unique application live valve shock for the rear of the Braptor?

The new shocks will still have live valve on them.

lakesinai

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 4dr OBX MIC 2.7 Rear Locker A51 Roast
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I put 39" BFG KO2s on. Lifted it with RPGS coil collars. Steering wise they they didn't rub too much stock height. But at full bump they did.

Here are more pics, fully tested clearance and measured for new really go fast fox shocks. I put on the RPG Coil collars until the new fox coilovers show up.

Oh, my.
I climbed the mountain because its there!
I did it because I can.
No one's done that before!
Science is advanced by trying the impossible.
But I still have my 32's!
Sponsored