Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.apollo-optics.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wildtrak | 2021 GT500 | 2019 F-250
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Well it has taken a LONG, LONG time, but she is finally here!

Meet our 2022 Wildtrak!

Ford Bronco 39s or BUST! Apollo Optics is Going BIG on our 2021 BRONCO! 02709ED8-7BFC-4B79-BB9A-0B644D11EAB7

It won't look like this for long!
Sponsored

‘21OBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 bronco outer banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Screw it go for 40’s 🤣.

OP
OP
Nick@Apollo-Optics

Nick@Apollo-Optics

Wildtrak
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.apollo-optics.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Screw it go for 40’s 🤣.
Our plans are changing a bit now that this took so long to come in.

This Wildtrak will end up going on 37s with a number of suspension upgrades. Fingers crossed our shocks come in soon for it.

The 39s are going to be saved for our Bronco Raptor that we're hoping to take delivery of later this year.

Before we new the Bronco Raptor was going to come out, we were planning to build this Wildtrak for higher speed off-road use and go more Raptor style with it. Long travel suspension, 39s, etc.

Now that the Bronco Raptor is coming out, we'll be upgrading that rig with the 39s later this year.

But hey, we did just put 38s on our Super Duty last week, so we're getting close to that magic number. And our 2020 Raptor is long traveled on 39s haha!

OP
OP
Nick@Apollo-Optics

Nick@Apollo-Optics

Wildtrak
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.apollo-optics.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
So I guess this was the “bust” version
If you check out the last post, we explained that our plans changed. Our Wildtrak was too far delayed and we have a Bronco Raptor on the way now. Went 37s on the Wildtrak. 39s are going on the BRaptor once it shows up. And we've already put 39s on another Bronco Raptor and have multiple others on 38s.

There is another build thread on Wildtrak. It's been completed and video/photos are coming in the next week or so.

Sponsored

AGM Everglades

Everglades
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
5 early broncos, AGM Everglades
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Clubs

Lol, yes you did. Just giving ya some sh*t as the thread title sounds very determined. I’m attempting 39’s on my Everglades next week so I know it’s no small feat. We’ll see if I can make it happen or bust 😆

38’s/39’s on a Braptor=cake walk

OP
OP
Nick@Apollo-Optics

Nick@Apollo-Optics

Wildtrak
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.apollo-optics.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Lol, yes you did. Just giving ya some sh*t as the thread title sounds very determined. I’m attempting 39’s on my Everglades next week so I know it’s no small feat. We’ll see if I can make it happen or bust 😆

38’s/39’s on a Braptor=cake walk
What all are you doing on yours? Aftermarket glass and a 4" lift should do it as long as you keep the offset I check.

We did ADV glass and Icon CDEV shocks with RPG billet components on the Wildtrak and we easily cleared the 37" Toyo MTs.

If you want to check out our other build thread, you can see it here: https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/our-wildtrak-build-is-underway-here-at-apollo-optics.54467/

AGM Everglades

Everglades
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
5 early broncos, AGM Everglades
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Clubs

What all are you doing on yours? Aftermarket glass and a 4" lift should do it as long as you keep the offset I check.

We did ADV glass and Icon CDEV shocks with RPG billet components on the Wildtrak and we easily cleared the 37" Toyo MTs.

If you want to check out our other build thread, you can see it here: https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/our-wildtrak-build-is-underway-here-at-apollo-optics.54467/
Just had some Eibach coil overs installed. If I can’t make those work I’ll go to fab tech/dirt logic. Not a hardcore crawler or desert runner, but plan to do some of both. More of an all around adventure rig. It’s an Everglades so it has larger square openings from the factory so no need to do the ADV fenders. I had my ‘glades flares painted so it ties in better with the truck. You can check it out here…

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/agm-everglades-on-38’s-39’s-in-progress.70336/

Your build looks great as do your trucks!

Last edited:
OP
OP
Nick@Apollo-Optics

Nick@Apollo-Optics

Wildtrak
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.apollo-optics.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Just had some Eibach coil overs installed. If I can’t make those work I’ll go to fab tech/dirt logic. Not a hardcore crawler or desert runner, but plan to do some of both. More of an all around adventure rig. It’s an Everglades so it has larger square openings from the factory so no need to do the ADV fenders. I had my ‘glades flares painted so it ties in better with the truck. You can check it out here…

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/agm-everglades-on-38’s-39’s-in-progress.70336/

Your build looks great as do your trucks!
If you're not doing any hardcore crawling and flexing it out, I think you'll be good. And great point about the larger openings on the Everglades models. I also dig the flares being painted. Gives a pseudo Heritage vibe with the grille, looking sharp so far.

Appreciate the kind words on our builds! Looking forward to sharing our Bronco video very soon. We're launching our GT500 video in the next week or so.

By the way, shameless plug, but if you do decide to go the Fabtech DirtLogic route, let me know. We carry that line and would be happy to help!
Sponsored