Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JLU; 6-speed
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Good afternoon, Bronco6G! I wanted to take a second to introduce ourselves as a new Supporting Vendor and tell you a little bit about who we are and what we do!

My name is Nick and I started Apollo Optics back in 2014, originally as an LED off-road lighting company. Initially, we started carrying and manufacturing our own LED lighting before pivoting into a full lighting vendor. Over the years we expanded our operations and became a full fledged aftermarket outfitter carrying front bumpers, rear bumpers, and everything in between…literally.
Happy to have you!
Sponsored

Fordmanfrombirth

Outer Banks
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

So I guess I gave up my fog lamps when I ordered the metal front bumper. Will you all have a fix for that?

OP
OP
Nick@Apollo-Optics

Nick@Apollo-Optics

Wildtrak
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.apollo-optics.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wildtrak | 2021 GT500 | 2019 F-250
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Yes sir! We have the Baja Designs Heavy Duty Modular Bumper Fog Pocket Kits available. Additionally, we can make one of those lights the SAE Squadron series, so you can legally run them on the road!
Ford Bronco 39s or BUST! Apollo Optics is Going BIG on our 2021 BRONCO! 447760_l2

Cbiggs

Badlands
First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
85 CJ, 94 YJ, 04 JK, 17 Taco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Welcome! can’t wait to see more from you folks. sending money your way soon!

Sponsored

OhhhhhhSnap

Black Diamond
First Name
Elan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
06 Pathfinder, 04 F150, 14 CRV. 22 BD Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Welcome fellas!

So umm yea anything in the works for headlight replacement kits?? If so you got a new customer.

Bdisco

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘88 911,‘15 Chevy 2500, ‘24 Acura Integra Type S
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Ford Bronco 39s or BUST! Apollo Optics is Going BIG on our 2021 BRONCO! 1623982912388

Ford Bronco 39s or BUST! Apollo Optics is Going BIG on our 2021 BRONCO! 1623983050865

martini all the white vehicles

Sponsored

ChrisD

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Badlands, 2021 Lincoln Corsair
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Happy to have you here!

OP
OP
Nick@Apollo-Optics

Nick@Apollo-Optics

Wildtrak
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.apollo-optics.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wildtrak | 2021 GT500 | 2019 F-250
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Hey guys, thank you all for the warm welcome! It's been a while since we've been around a community this friendly!

The Lead Foot looks mean!
Thank you, sir! One of my favorite builds we've done to date!

Welcome Nick. Fellow Raptor owner. We've talked awhile ago at Havoc in the Hills, I believe.
You might be right! Thanks for reaching out!

Hey Nick, a bronco on 39s.. can't wait to see that! Question for you regarding your lights. Can you specify the emitters used in your offroad lights? There seems to be a serious lack of lights that have warmer light. I get that cool white puts out the most lumens, but having what's known as a "high CRI" option would be preferable! And maybe these do exist out there already, I haven't shopped for an offroad light I'm a while, but already thinking about it for my Bronco.
Hey there, thanks for your reply, great question! We run lighting from a number of different manufacturers and you're right, most companies do go with the cool white look with about a 6000K color temperature. If you're looking for a brighter more natural light that's easier on the eyes, I'd highly recommend going with Baja Designs as they have a distinct focus towards natural light and run 5000K color temperature. Here's a shot below as an example:

Daylight_2.jpg

The really cool thing about Baja Designs lights is that while the output is closer to a pure white, you'll notice that you get a little bit of that cool white on the edges. When you're looking at the lights at night on the vehicle, they actually appear to be that more cool white color so you get the aesthetically pleasing looks with the natural white output that's both brighter and easier on the eyes.

Welcome, @Nick@Apollo-Optics! Anything in the works as far as head lights and tail lights to replace OEM? I'm not crazy about the halogen style tail lights on the Base, BB, and BD. The signature lighting has become a selling point for me, but if I can go aftermarket for some LED tails that look closer to the signatures, that'd be awesome.
We work with a number of high end lighting manufacturers like Morimoto and KC HiLiTES who are known for producing quality OEM options. Morimoto makes a number of really nice headlights for late model Fords that mimic the OEM style but with some a sportier aftermarket look. I highly expect to see options for them for replacements of both the OEM halogen and OEM LED headlights. KC is another brand worth mentioning as they've been offering quality LED headlight replacements for the Jeep TJ, JK, and JL for years now. Regarding tails, I'd expect to see some options coming out from companies like Morimoto, Anzo, Spyder, and Recon. And we carry all of these brands mentioned.

I could save you a lot of headache if interested DM me -www.tunedbyrbm.com
I'll send you a DM.

Welcome! And nice intro. Your builds look good too.
Thank you very much!

Way cool, Nick. I'm a simple guy, i just want 33's on my regular OBX, to compliment the advanced transfer case with rear lockers. Beach & Sand driving, an inch taller and a couple inches wider than stock 32" tire, but comfortable . . . This is my daily driver!
There's definitely nothing wrong with that! Sounds like that'll be perfect for you!

Welcome to both of ya
Thank you!

Welcome Nick, and Chad. Looking forward to your Bronco build.
Thank you!

Love the Martini livery!

More meat, less rim - my 2 cents
That's the plan! 39s on 17s!

Hi friends!

Matt Beenen
Well, howdy neighbor!

Happy to have you!
Thank you!

40s huh? Classic one-up :ROFLMAO:

So I guess I gave up my fog lamps when I ordered the metal front bumper. Will you all have a fix for that?
Yes sir! Chad posted one of the examples in a post above!

Nice to have you Nick🤝 welcome aboard!
Thank you!

Welcome fellas!

So umm yea anything in the works for headlight replacement kits?? If so you got a new customer.
Yes sir, I posted some info above about headlights and taillights!

Looks great!!

Where are your products made?
The products that we currently manufacture ourselves are made in the USA. We also work with a number of manufacturers that also have American-made products as well. That said, we do carry parts that are manufactured all over the world. But if you did want to focus on American-made parts, we can gladly make it happen.

Can't wait to see what you come up with
Thank you!

Happy to have you here!
Thank you!

grayshadow

Black Diamond
First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco