Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Badlands, F150, VW CC
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Welcome! I recognize the backgrounds in your skyline shots. Used to live just east of downtown.
Sponsored

ssolypop

Badlands
First Name
Solomon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Avenger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Good afternoon, Bronco6G! I wanted to take a second to introduce ourselves as a new Supporting Vendor and tell you a little bit about who we are and what we do!

My name is Nick and I started Apollo Optics back in 2014, originally as an LED off-road lighting company. Initially, we started carrying and manufacturing our own LED lighting before pivoting into a full lighting vendor. Over the years we expanded our operations and became a full fledged aftermarket outfitter carrying front bumpers, rear bumpers, and everything in between…literally.

We cut our teeth on the Ford Raptor platform starting with the Gen 1 (2010-2014) trucks offering an array of LED lighting and bumper options. Below are some pictures of our Gen 1 trucks.

Our 2013 SuperCrew Tuxedo Black build:

IMG_8387.jpg

And our 2014 SuperCab Terrain build:

IMG_5936.jpg

We further expanded our product offerings and got heavily involved in the second generation platform starting in 2017. As the Gen 2 (2017-2020) platform became more popular, we ended up building our 2017 and 2018 Ford Raptors.

Here's our 2017 Shadow Black SuperCrew:

Wall 1.5 With Logo FB.jpg

And our 2018 Lead Foot SuperCrew:

42963554214_61745b6a1c_k-2.jpg

In 2019, we jumped head first into the Super Duty platform and built our 2019 F-250 Platinum for the SEMA show as a guest of our friends at VenomRex wheels.

49101463773_b9860fe666_k-2.jpg

Our current Raptor project is a 2020 Oxford White build that’s fixing to go under the knife for a long travel setup.

Freeway Pic 3 SMALL 2048jpg.jpg

And on order is our 2021 Wildtrak 4-Door Bronco. We’ve got some huge plans for this rig including partnering with our good friends over at Addictive Desert Designs for bumpers, Baja Designs for lighting, VenomRex for wheels, COBB Tuning performance products, MBRP exhaust, and much more! We cannot wait to dive into this platform and to start building and breaking things to find the best parts and the Bronco’s breaking points. Our goal is to get this rig running and fully clearing 39s!

The last thing I wanted to talk about is our approach to business. We’re a small operation with a tight knit team of enthusiasts and we take a true customer first approach. We love working with our clients one-on-one to figure out how you’re going to use your rig, what your priorities are, and making sure we find you the right parts at the best price.

We’re thankful to be a part of this forum and we’re looking forward to to helping this community make the most of their time with their Broncos!

Thanks for having us,

Nick

IMG_1703.jpg
Welcome and can't wait to see what you have to offer for our Broncos!

ibanezadam117

Wildtrak
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Looking forward to seeing some dilster broncos around houston 😁

OP
OP
Nick@Apollo-Optics

Nick@Apollo-Optics

Wildtrak
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.apollo-optics.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wildtrak | 2021 GT500 | 2019 F-250
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Welcome and your local for me. Woohoo
Welcome! I recognize the backgrounds in your skyline shots. Used to live just east of downtown.
Welcome and can't wait to see what you have to offer for our Broncos!
Looking forward to seeing some dilster broncos around houston 😁
Thanks guys! Looking forward to hanging out with our local Houston crowd as well! I seem some trips to Hidden Falls in our future!

Bullitt

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco, 2001 Bullitt Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Love the clean look you guys have on your vehicles...well done! I'll definitely be considering your company for my mods. Cheers!

Sponsored

t3n2and4

Badlands
First Name
VJ
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Badlands, F150, VW CC
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thanks guys! Looking forward to hanging out with our local Houston crowd as well! I seem some trips to Hidden Falls in our future!
You’ll have to drive a little further, out in Seattle these days.

OP
OP
Nick@Apollo-Optics

Nick@Apollo-Optics

Wildtrak
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.apollo-optics.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Love the clean look you guys have on your vehicles...well done! I'll definitely be considering your company for my mods. Cheers!
Thank you, sir!

You’ll have to drive a little further, out in Seattle these days.
Ahh yeah...that's a bit of a haul!

chris@pandamotorworks

Outer Banks
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 F250, 2013 Ford Focus ST
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Good afternoon, Bronco6G! I wanted to take a second to introduce ourselves as a new Supporting Vendor and tell you a little bit about who we are and what we do!

My name is Nick and I started Apollo Optics back in 2014, originally as an LED off-road lighting company. Initially, we started carrying and manufacturing our own LED lighting before pivoting into a full lighting vendor. Over the years we expanded our operations and became a full fledged aftermarket outfitter carrying front bumpers, rear bumpers, and everything in between…literally.

We cut our teeth on the Ford Raptor platform starting with the Gen 1 (2010-2014) trucks offering an array of LED lighting and bumper options. Below are some pictures of our Gen 1 trucks.

Our 2013 SuperCrew Tuxedo Black build:

IMG_8387.jpg

And our 2014 SuperCab Terrain build:

IMG_5936.jpg

We further expanded our product offerings and got heavily involved in the second generation platform starting in 2017. As the Gen 2 (2017-2020) platform became more popular, we ended up building our 2017 and 2018 Ford Raptors.

Here's our 2017 Shadow Black SuperCrew:

Wall 1.5 With Logo FB.jpg

And our 2018 Lead Foot SuperCrew:

42963554214_61745b6a1c_k-2.jpg

In 2019, we jumped head first into the Super Duty platform and built our 2019 F-250 Platinum for the SEMA show as a guest of our friends at VenomRex wheels.

49101463773_b9860fe666_k-2.jpg

Our current Raptor project is a 2020 Oxford White build that’s fixing to go under the knife for a long travel setup.

Freeway Pic 3 SMALL 2048jpg.jpg

And on order is our 2021 Wildtrak 4-Door Bronco. We’ve got some huge plans for this rig including partnering with our good friends over at Addictive Desert Designs for bumpers, Baja Designs for lighting, VenomRex for wheels, COBB Tuning performance products, MBRP exhaust, and much more! We cannot wait to dive into this platform and to start building and breaking things to find the best parts and the Bronco’s breaking points. Our goal is to get this rig running and fully clearing 39s!

The last thing I wanted to talk about is our approach to business. We’re a small operation with a tight knit team of enthusiasts and we take a true customer first approach. We love working with our clients one-on-one to figure out how you’re going to use your rig, what your priorities are, and making sure we find you the right parts at the best price.

We’re thankful to be a part of this forum and we’re looking forward to to helping this community make the most of their time with their Broncos!

Thanks for having us,

Nick

IMG_1703.jpg

Hey Nick! Welcome Man! Good to see you guys over here!

Sponsored
OP
OP
Nick@Apollo-Optics

Nick@Apollo-Optics

Wildtrak
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.apollo-optics.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Just ordered some parts through Apollo-Optics this week. Nick was great to work with!!
Thank you, Austin! Can't wait to see those Baja Designs lights and Zone Offroad leveling kit on your new rig! We appreciate the opportunity to earn your business!

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I just wanted to say that Nick at Apollo Optics was fantastic to work with. He's super knowledgeable, quick to respond, answers all your questions, all with a no-pressure sales approach. I would order from them again!

Thanks Nick! Can't wait to get my order :)

OP
OP
Nick@Apollo-Optics

Nick@Apollo-Optics

Wildtrak
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.apollo-optics.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I just wanted to say that Nick at Apollo Optics was fantastic to work with. He's super knowledgeable, quick to respond, answers all your questions, all with a no-pressure sales approach. I would order from them again!

Thanks Nick! Can't wait to get my order :)
Thank you for your kind words, Curtis! Super excited for you to get your new lighting upgrades!

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.strongarmbarandgrill.com
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco, '20 Raptor, '15 SRT Jeep
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm afraid that when I die, my wife will sell my car parts for what I told her I paid Apollo Optics for them!

Can't wait to see how this Bronco build turns out.

OP
OP
Nick@Apollo-Optics

Nick@Apollo-Optics

Wildtrak
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.apollo-optics.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I'm afraid that when I die, my wife will sell my car parts for what I told her I paid Apollo Optics for them!

Can't wait to see how this Bronco build turns out.
LOL...all orders over $1000 are eligible for a receipt with the amount that you told your wife you paid. No extra charge.

Also, "congratulations on winning our raffle" is also an option hahaha
Sponsored