Zeebo390

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Mustang GT, 2016 Subaru Outback
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I apologize if I missed it and can't find it, but what is the height from the floor to the rollbar in the Bronco?
I got 34”
Ford Bronco 3D Scans + Dimensions of 4-Door Bronco Cargo Area (and vs Outback) 020C0045-AF5C-466A-A948-A6635D6C5477
Sponsored

Paul Gagnon

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'79 Mustang, '92 Explorer, '10 F-350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I am confused by the comparison to the Outback. If that's what you are cross shopping then you are almost guaranteed to be disappointed in the Bronco.

OP
OP

Zeebo390

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Mustang GT, 2016 Subaru Outback
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I am confused by the comparison to the Outback. If that's what you are cross shopping then you are almost guaranteed to be disappointed in the Bronco.
Not cross shopping, I already have an Outback in the household. The key for the wife was that anything meaningfully smaller inside than the Outback is a nonstarter. Luckily the Bronco wasn’t!

harpo

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
not as many as I thought
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

having extra of these will take up space in the subaru
shia-labeouf-paper-bag-head-02.jpg
subarus get no love here...

This week I've seen 2 crosstreks with lifts and big tires. One was totally tricked out, had a spare tire carrier, replacement bumpers, brush bars, spotlights. I had to google it - looks there is a whole group of "overlanding crosstreks".

Way cooler than a run of the mill bronco... ; )

Ski's - I didn't think my favorite skis would fit in the 4 door with the seats flat without the skis being between the front seats so I ordered the 2 door and a rack.
Sponsored