First Name
Dale
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 bronco
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Looks great and solid but I can't get my head around the price. $399 for the light and mount and another $265 for the plate mount. Though, with the S2 cutouts and design it looks amazing, it just seems like this is priced way too high. No... I am not trolling the post, it just seems that $564 plus shipping for the whole setup is a bit lofty. I know I know.... then don't buy it... I get it... I am just trying to understand what went in to the pricing based upon the materials used.
399 = shipping I need to edit are site that will also include the lp bracket were taking away the option to not have it. This price doesn't include the Baja lights. if you're interested let me know ill write up a quote and email it to you !
Sponsored

OP
OP
KHC Dale

KHC Dale

Raptor
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Dale
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 bronco
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Thanks, but this doesn't fully answer my question. It's good you can easily access the wiring, but is it a quick disconnect for the wiring, or no? Also, does this setup allow for a wheel lock to be on your spare tire?
No wheel locks those studs go into where your factory wheel lock would go into. then the plate and the outside 3 bolts to sandwich the plate. as far as wiring the 3rd brake light has a connector on the back and the baja s2 also have connectors on the back to disconnect in total 3 connections !

atimberwolf

Black Diamond
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Does this work with the BD steelies? I'd be interested in a quote for one with the S2 Sports.