Sponsored

3rd time’s a charm? 4/29 emails....who’s ready?

Dads_bronze_bronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I just have my mind set on the end of may email we all will get than we will know for sure if we getting a 21 or 22
I am betting we won’t know for sure and the email - if it even comes - will say tentatively based on commodity availability. This is going to be screwed up for most of the year in my view. And they won’t tell us jack about 2022 until the New York IAS in August.

Rubisquatch

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Wildrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Saw some other post here that there dealers didn’t have any previews for this week but this was posted by John at Stephen’s in their thread about 30 mins ago so hopefully some of us will get emails today.

And note Stephen’s had 16 schedule over the last 2 weeks so these 12 are new.

We have 12 that are ready (previewed) to be scheduled this week. I haven't seen our overall allocation for July, if it works like it did over the last two weeks, we should have more getting into the mix next Thursday.

I did hear from Ford today. I had 12 priority 10's with either a mod top or a dual-top option that needed to be fixed. I've either made contact with all of them or left a voicemail, so those should be fixed in the next few days. Several of which (7 so far), have decided to defer to MY22 - that frees up some allocation for the rest of you. Two have changed their top configs and the status went to "clean", so they'll be in the mix next Thursday. I am waiting on the other 3 to give me a call.

/john

Sponsored

Mama_Dropt_Me

Wildtrak
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Surbaru Outback
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Seems like Ford is following a different schedule this week...?

Portapot

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cj7, RX350, f250,
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Got a nice email from Ford today...but it was for me to buy Service on a vehicle I may never get ;o) I saw it and got my hopes up for a second.

Ksjrb03

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Which is...?
Scheduling Timeline

Thursday scheduling will continue on a weekly basis with the following monthly cadence:

· Week 1: First Editions

o NOTE: These will be scheduled throughout the entire Model Year. Additionally, all First Edition allocations were calculated based on # of First Edition orders in order bank as of March 19 deadline.

· Week 2: Dealer Earned Allocation – Non-First Edition Orders

· Week 3 & 4: Clean Up, As Necessary

Sponsored

HotdogThud

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
mk6 gti, '21 MoarDoor
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Scheduling Timeline

Thursday scheduling will continue on a weekly basis with the following monthly cadence:

o NOTE: These will be scheduled throughout the entire Model Year. Additionally, all First Edition allocations were calculated based on # of First Edition orders in order bank as of March 19 deadline.

I think what he's saying is that nobody (including Ford) has really explained wtf 'clean up' is. Are they just running around sweeping up our shredded reservations off the floor? Picking up the remainder of the leftover Lux package chips that fell off the receiving dock? wiping down the break room and sending out an email between the microwave and the sink?

Mama_Dropt_Me

Wildtrak
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Surbaru Outback
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Scheduling Timeline

Gotcha. I was referring specifically to the time. Last few weeks they’ve emailed folks around 11:40 EST. Based on the lack of activity on B6G regarding email notification of build dates, it seems like maybe they are following a different schedule.

Last edited: