Sponsored

3rd time’s a charm? 4/29 emails....who’s ready?

Oceannomad

Badlands
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Audi Q7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Got all excited because Ford was on my caller ID this afternoon. Definitely not a Bronco update. Turns out it was the dealer I’d traded my Raptor in at up in Richmond VA last summer. Someone stole the truck from the new owner and they were asking me if I still had the truck on my Ford Pass app. Feel bad for the guy.
Sponsored

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Darforce

Black Diamond
First Name
Darlene
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru crosstrek/ Mazda miata
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Tomorrow is my birthday. It is going to happen. Positive vibes man.
Ha! Same boat for me. My bday was yesterday. Hoping I get a nice bday present. Hope you have a great bday!!!

Sighlense

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT - 2022 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
in all seriousness.

I have ordered a Jeep and I did get my vin next day. That is true.

I have NOT canceled my Bronco order and never stated that I did.

I am still hanging out here because in 9 or so month of waiting I have really come to like this forum and many of the users. I have an interest in how things are going for many of the users and want to stay up to date on everything.

I hope that things go well and people that have and continue to stick it out are happy with the product they receive.
Got my vin today!

For my Gladiator that I ordered yesterday.

So looks like I'll be contacting Brewster about cancelling my order.

Good luck guys. Hope my cancel will help move someone up the line.

I was 28th at Brewster.

Sponsored

Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I don't get it. In my line of work, if you can't meet a deadline on a deliverable with a client, you at least give them a projected date when it will be delivered. Just tell me my timeline.
there was never a deadline...

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

MorgansRun

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW 330e
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So... Not a single email issued today to anyone?

I guess they did such a great job scheduling last week that this "clean-up" week wasn't needed? Well done on such an outstanding job...

BD Cactus

Black Diamond
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Of the many on this board who have already shared that they got their build email, I seem to recall that a number of them said they have no idea why they got priority. So what does that mean? If Ford has only scheduled priority builds so far, wouldn’t these be priority builds, and wouldn’t they know?
I can tell you my dealer told me I would be very lucky to get one by the end of the year and plan on a MY22. I asked jokingly if they had a priority available for me and my salesman pointed to the Dealer Sign and said "ask him". Yet I got my vin in last weeks batch. My only guess is right combination of trim and parts. 7/14 Res. 1/30 Order BD 4DR 2.7 soft top only Mid package

Sponsored

PowPow

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
If this board didn’t exist, it would not cross my mind that the information I get in May could possibly be that I’m moved to 2022. I’d be expecting 100% to be given a delivery date of late summer or early fall.

As for allocations, I’ve asked three different people at the dealership and they all say they don’t know. Two said they would find out for me but ghosted me. I didn’t bug them. Two of the people I asked via one email each. The third was a salesman I ran into on the lot. He did tell me he heard they had “around 40 special orders,” which, for a dealer this small, I’m guessing is at least four times their allocation. This guy said he didn’t know how many were allocated, but when I told him I reserved in the first three hours he said “well you should be fine,” but he clearly didn’t know anything.

I could MAYBE see recalibrating my mind to wait until January 2022, but not summer or fall 2022.
I'm sorry your dealer isn't as knowledgeable or transparent as some have been. Part of the problem, if you ask me, but that's a bigger, different discussion. For the most part, all dealers suck. So I don't think you're in the minority. I've been told I'm within allocations, but I still have my doubts. (although, that could be the pessimist in me, I am a 7/16, so pretty early, but not within first 3 days early)

I'm about 99.9% sure you'll get a MY21. Nothing you've said would make me think otherwise. Take a deep breath... you'll see a delivery date soon... in May... when Ford said you would... ;)

EDIT: I forgot about the commodity delays. But I think you said bare bones base, so I still don't think you have anything to worry about.

thesyncguru

Badlands
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 4 runner TRD
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Well this is a bummer. None previewing this week, even though we still have 12 that were supposed to get scheduled last week get pushed to this week and nothing at all previewing. Only had one schedule last week at all, so not the best news. Again we wait...

gwiacek

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford flex awd ecoboost
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Guessing the slow way Ford says there not going to reach full production until august. Combined with 90% of ford vehicles now being effected by the chip shortage and plant shutdowns, or building vehicles missing parts. Only a small percentage of us going to see a MY 21, no matter where you are in the reserve line. Unless a miracle happens sooner or later the chip shortage likely to hit the Bronco by years end. Guessing most of us getting a MY22. Depending on the changes I might change my order then.

DryYourTears

Badlands
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Defender, 51 Ford F1, motorcycles
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So... Not a single email issued today to anyone?

I guess they did such a great job scheduling last week that this "clean-up" week wasn't needed? Well done on such an outstanding job...
I JUST received an email from Ford... it was from "Local Ford Dealer" and was trying to get me to buy an Escape, Explorer, or Edge. :unsure: :confused::cautious:
Sponsored