Sponsored

3rd time’s a charm? 4/29 emails....who’s ready?

Herbie

Badlands
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

jaruss01

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 XC90 T6 R-Design / 2020 S60 T6 AWD
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

JeepersCreepers

Badlands
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler TJ
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Why in the world would anyone complain? LOL. There is literally nothing you can do about it. Sit in your recliner, wait patiently, enjoy the anticipation. What a bunch of hand-wringing over nothing! They'll get here when they get here. You are not in control of this situation! Good Lord!

A baby understands how model years and reservations work better than you and others here. I am curious why you spend time on a board where you purport to know everything, which is just an unconvincing mask for a broken cynic who purports to worship a broke system that has failed him, out of desperation.
Oh, for heaven's sakes... you'll forget all about it the second your Bronco is in your driveway. MPC, you must be the worst possible offender for this. You probably whine in line at Burger King, too. Jeez man, STOP! STOP WHINING!

Sponsored

JR007

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Is there a list of dates when these letters come out?

Mama_Dropt_Me

Wildtrak
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Surbaru Outback
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
So, I went and saw the Bronco in Apple Valley, MN for the first time today and it was soooo much better in person than I expected. They had a non-sas Area51 badlands and a CG First Edition. They were both amazing and made me even more excited. BUT... seeing the Area51 in person hooked me and I absolutely want to change my order, which has not yet been scheduled. This is a little off topic for this thread, but given my build has not yet been scheduled, does anyone know if I’ll be able to make this or any other changes to my order, or has the time for changes already passed? I already made the request to my dealer, but wanted to throw this out here to get folks’ thoughts.

Last edited:

TheWoo

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Mojave
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Next Thursday is the 1st Thursday, so wouldn't they schedule FE's?
What is not clear - and I haven't seen anyone posting here from an "insider" or "in the know" perspective on it - is what Ford means by "monthly schedule"...

Does it mean the first week of the actual month (ie, next week is the first week of May and therefore FE builds?), or, does it mean a four-week-long scheduling process for a following month? If so, we started with FE builds three weeks ago for production in June weeks, had the other builds two weeks ago for June, and last week was a cleanup but very few or no builds were scheduled. If it's sticking to the 1, 2, 3&4 schedule, next week would be another cleanup week for June production, then the "first week" of the next month's scheduling would start the week of May 10 with emails going out May 13.

Just figuring there are going to be a great many freakouts when this coming week isn't the "next month" of scheduling and it's May 20 before the next round of non-FE builds.

myrealname123

Badlands
First Name
Trent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So, I went and saw the Bronco in Apple Valley, MN for the first time today and it was soooo much better in person than I expected. They had a non-sas Area51 badlands and a CG First Edition. They were both amazing and made me even more excited. BUT... seeing the Area51 in person hooked me and I absolutely want to change my order, which has not yet been scheduled. This is a little off topic for this thread, but given my build has not yet been scheduled, does anyone know if I’ll be able to make this or any other changes to my order, or has the time for changes already passed? I already made the request to my dealer, but wanted to throw this out here to get folks’ thoughts.
Yep, you can change it until you get scheduled.

Mama_Dropt_Me

Wildtrak
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Surbaru Outback
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Yep, you can change it until you get scheduled.
Yes!!!! That’s what I thought and what I was hoping for. I’m hoping my dealer comes back with the same answer. They don’t seem to be too knowledgeable about the whole situation.

Last edited:

Sponsored

Drex

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 SLK55 AMG, '15 Indian Chief, '15 WRX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
back, somewhat, on topic...

I expect those that got build dates for two months from now, are just figuring out that means about 4 months until they actually get a vehicle (if all goes well). The days must drag out far longer than for those of us who have no build date. Any delay is going to hit them emotionally a lot harder. Like when you have a poop emergency and you are holding it just fine, that is until you can see the toilet. Then it is a panic race. They can see the toilet.

I have reached my happy place where complete and utter failure in all areas of production and communication from Ford is the norm and fully expected, embraced even...

There is no place to go but up for me, and it is very calming.

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

back, somewhat, on topic...

I expect those that got build dates for two months from now, are just figuring out that means about 4 months until they actually get a vehicle (if all goes well). The days must drag out far longer than for those of us who have no build date. Any delay is going to hit them emotionally a lot harder. Like when you have a poop emergency and you are holding it just fine, that is until you can see the toilet. Then it is a panic race. They can see the toilet.

I have reached my happy place where complete and utter failure in all areas of production and communication from Ford is the norm and fully expected, embraced even...

There is no place to go but up for me, and it is very calming.
So in summary, we're all "crowning" right now? Is that the premise of this? :D
Sponsored