First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1979 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
2021 Ford Bronco Lift Kit provides 4” of total lift to your Bronco - LIMITED SUPPLY

$1,299 and FREE SHIPPING!!! (Inside the Continental U.S.)

CLICK TO BUY LIFT KIT

STAGE-1 KIT - Premium performance 4” Maxlider Bros suspension lift kit made by @BDS Suspension .

4 different kits available:
  • 4-Door Sasquatch
  • 2-Door Sasquatch
  • 4-Door non-SAS
  • 2-Door non-SAS

This lift kit adds about 2.8-2.9" to the Sasquatch package height (Sasquatch comes with 1.1" of lift from the factory) and almost 4” to non-SAS Broncos.

Kit includes:
  • 2 - BDS Suspension upper control arms (left & right)
  • 2 - front upper strut spacers
  • 2 - rear upper strut spacers
  • 2 - 3/8" rear upper strut spacer
  • 2 - front preload spacers
  • 2 - front bump stop extensions
  • 1 - hardware package (includes bolts, washers, & nuts)
Notes:

This kit will allow you to use up to 37x12.5" tires on a 9" wide wheel with up to -12 offset.

Stage-1 kit is fully compatible with our upcoming Stage-2 kit featuring Fox Coilover shocks on all four corners. Click HERE to be added to our mailing list to get notified when we add new parts for the 2021 Ford Bronco!

Ships within 2-3 business days

Ford Bronco 4” MaxliderBros Stage-1 Lift Kit AVAILABLE! 84CA7D29-0C3F-49C6-B393-448FADABCEED

Updated with photos of 4" lift kit installed:

From threads:
https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/37x12-5x17’s-on-our-4”-lift-kit-with-12-offset.21528/
https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...tribute-to-the-2019-sema-top-12-bronco.20478/

9s-tires-on-maxliderbros-4%E2%80%9D-lift-kit-1-jpg.jpg

9s-tires-on-maxliderbros-4%E2%80%9D-lift-kit-3-jpg.jpg

9s-tires-on-maxliderbros-4%E2%80%9D-lift-kit-2-jpg.jpg

9s-tires-on-maxliderbros-4%E2%80%9D-lift-kit-4-jpg.jpg

9s-tires-on-maxliderbros-4%E2%80%9D-lift-kit-5-jpg.jpg

xlider-bros-clydesdale-ii-2021-bronco-build-1-jpeg.jpg

xlider-bros-clydesdale-ii-2021-bronco-build-2-jpeg.jpg

xlider-bros-clydesdale-ii-2021-bronco-build-3-jpeg.jpg

e9e3345d-963b-4fd2-af37-7db7b37ca5f9-jpeg.jpg

aa357f18-0060-413c-a4ff-25e4fd78fc76-jpeg.jpg

7f7029b6-9f3e-4e5c-9c16-52e518f1e79f-jpeg.jpg
Sponsored

Last edited by a moderator:

goatman

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A bunch of Jeeps
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Since we're all still learning about what can be done to our Broncos, it would be good to know what testing you did to assure that the stock CV axles are ok with 4" of lift. Do you have any info on the limits? Thanks.

CodaMojo

Wildtrak
First Name
Coda
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 EG Wildtrack, 2014 Ford Escape, 2010 350z
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Since we're all still learning about what can be done to our Broncos, it would be good to know what testing you did to assure that the stock CV axles are ok with 4" of lift. Do you have any info on the limits? Thanks.
Good point @Maxlider Brothers Customs do you have a video or pictures of install?

OP
OP
Maxlider Brothers Customs

Maxlider Brothers Customs

Badlands
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1979 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
We and BDS thought it looked pretty good….

25976899-E2DC-47E3-B12C-B13DB94BC551.jpeg

BadBoyBroncoBilly

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
E150 Adventure Van, Chevrolet Spark
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Do you make a kit to raise my garage door height? I will need this option if I go with this lift and 37”

Sponsored

goatman

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A bunch of Jeeps
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

We and BDS thought it looked pretty good….

Ford Bronco 4” MaxliderBros Stage-1 Lift Kit AVAILABLE! 25976899-E2DC-47E3-B12C-B13DB94BC551
What does "look pretty good" mean? The question isn't about ride height, it's about at full suspension extension. What do you have about that? If on the trail and one side is drooped out and the tire is also turned hard is the CV maxed out at that height or not? We have no way of knowing except that you guys tested it.

BadBoyBroncoBilly

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
E150 Adventure Van, Chevrolet Spark
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Last edited:

Rahkmalla

Base
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 K900
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

What does "look pretty good" mean? The question isn't about ride height, it's about at full suspension extension. What do you have about that? If on the trail and one side is drooped out and the tire is also turned hard is the CV maxed out at that height or not? We have no way of knowing except that you guys tested it.
They did test it. They looked at it while static on flat ground. It passed the eye test.

In the world of offroading, or any autosport aftermarket really, there are people who build stuff and sell it, and people who test stuff before selling it. And that is one of the reasons why the aftermarket has so many price entry points. "Looks okay" is apparently this company's maximum guarantee. I'd look elsewhere personally.

395N

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Jeep Rubicon XR
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

What about off road testing and findings?
Potential buyers can only assume there has been none or it wasn't favorable due to the lack of data.
Great..you "can use 37/12.50 tires", but what does that really mean?

Sponsored

goatman

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A bunch of Jeeps
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Well, I didn't post the question to be negative. I really want to know how much those axles can take. One company said no more than two inches, this company says OK at four inches. Just give us the data. If there actually was no testing, and nothing to give, well........

Machine Gun Fury

Wildtrak
First Name
Carl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Outerbanks
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
2021 Ford Bronco Lift Kit provides 4” of total lift to your Bronco - LIMITED SUPPLY

$1,299 and FREE SHIPPING!!! (Inside the Continental U.S.)

CLICK TO BUY LIFT KIT

STAGE-1 KIT - Premium performance 4” Maxlider Bros suspension lift kit made by @BDS Suspension .

4 different kits available:
  • 4-Door Sasquatch
  • 2-Door Sasquatch
  • 4-Door non-SAS
  • 2-Door non-SAS

This lift kit adds about 2.8-2.9" to the Sasquatch package height (Sasquatch comes with 1.1" of lift from the factory) and almost 4” to non-SAS Broncos.

Kit includes:
  • 2 - BDS Suspension upper control arms (left & right)
  • 2 - front upper strut spacers
  • 2 - rear upper strut spacers
  • 2 - 3/8" rear upper strut spacer
  • 2 - front preload spacers
  • 2 - front bump stop extensions
  • 1 - hardware package (includes bolts, washers, & nuts)
Notes:

This kit will allow you to use up to 37x12.5" tires on a 9" wide wheel with up to -12 offset.

Stage-1 kit is fully compatible with our upcoming Stage-2 kit featuring Fox Coilover shocks on all four corners. Click HERE to be added to our mailing list to get notified when we add new parts for the 2021 Ford Bronco!

Ships within 2-3 business days

Ford Bronco 4” MaxliderBros Stage-1 Lift Kit AVAILABLE! 25976899-E2DC-47E3-B12C-B13DB94BC551
Is this a lift/level kit?

ROKBRNC

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 LJ on tons, 1970 Bronco, 2019 Tacoma TRD
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Well, I didn't post the question to be negative. I really want to know how much those axles can take. One company said no more than two inches, this company says OK at four inches. Just give us the data. If there actually was no testing, and nothing to give, well........
@goatman

While I agree with your question, keep in mind that for the masses and new-to-off-roading members, they won’t know the difference between lifting a vehicle for looks vs. performance which I too had to learn the hard way by taking my then IFS lifted truck on the Rubicon and shattering both CV’s (driver and passenger) after being dropped out and bound up.

This is essentially a coil spacer/A-arm kit utilizing the majority of the factory components without any attention given to long term durability or performance which is why I’m not a fan of any IFS lift kit since millions are spent in R&D by the OEM to achieve optimum working angles throughout the entire range of suspension cycling. However, as you probably know this is also the difference between a $1300 bolt on kit and a $50k full-on custom long arm IFS suspension (below).

In time I would expect that there will be other companies coming to market with a decent compromise that will address the real complexities of IFS and balancing that with durability and performance similar to what the Raptor guys have available to them currently, but the Bronco is a new platform so it won’t happen over night.

Ford Bronco 4” MaxliderBros Stage-1 Lift Kit AVAILABLE! 1632152029076
Sponsored