Sponsored

4/18/22 Build Week Group.

Sids

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Navigator, 2017 F350, 2015 Odessey (dog car)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

After my estimated delivery date has changed multiple times, and already 3 times since arriving at the last railyard before the dealership, Ford just now sent me an email saying my delivery window has changed to the same thing I already knew from the reservation page a couple days ago. I couldnā€™t have been more excited to get an email from Ford. And I canā€™t be any more let down. šŸ˜
This absolutely sucks! Time to go park yourself in a chair at the dealership - every time someone walks by ask "hey when are you guys going to pick up my Bronco?" Time to be a very squeaky wheel. You can ask nicely... or not.
Sponsored

Destroyer

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 Chevy SWB NBS, 2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Weekly Wednesday update, still stuck on Ramp 4G, still no status update since 7/12. Just want the damn thing shipped. I truly believe these day 1 preorders are a curse

Sids

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Finally got my beauty pic. I'm on a railcar someplace between DFW and Chicago.

Ford Bronco 4/18/22 Build Week Group. 1660163520502

Bud2020

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badsquatch 2.7 Lux
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

After my estimated delivery date has changed multiple times, and already 3 times since arriving at the last railyard before the dealership, Ford just now sent me an email saying my delivery window has changed to the same thing I already knew from the reservation page a couple days ago. I couldnā€™t have been more excited to get an email from Ford. And I canā€™t be any more let down. šŸ˜
I got the same delayed shipping email. Their system is pretty poor. You think that right when the tracker updated the email WOUKD go out too.

Sponsored

Bud2020

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badsquatch 2.7 Lux
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Appt to get the issues with mine looked at is 8/30. First appt they had. Everything is delayed. I guess I got too used to being able to get what you want when you want it for so many years. First world problems I suppose.

Sids

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Appt to get the issues with mine looked at is 8/30. First appt they had. Everything is delayed. I guess I got too used to being able to get what you want when you want it for so many years. First world problems I suppose.
Keep us posted on what the dealership does. All this talk about Ford going direct - just makes me wonder how they would deal with issues like this if they didn't have dealerships. I guess they could outsource the repairs etc but key is quality control. On the other hand maybe then don't have much quality control over the dealerships either... don't mind me - I'm just debating out loud.

Bud2020

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badsquatch 2.7 Lux
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Keep us posted on what the dealership does. All this talk about Ford going direct - just makes me wonder how they would deal with issues like this if they didn't have dealerships. I guess they could outsource the repairs etc but key is quality control. On the other hand maybe then don't have much quality control over the dealerships either... don't mind me - I'm just debating out loud.
Absolutely. The dealer did list everything out on a ā€˜we oweā€™ form in my deal packet. The sales director made it a point to come out and talk to me about the issues and then inspected it with me and agreed that they were obvious flaws from the factory. I drove 2 hours to them because they had no extra dealer fees and were offering special pricing. Their service manager said I should have no problem dealing with a local dealer and reached out for their contact information so he could get in touch with them directly. Overall a really great experience with them so far. I just hope everything pans out the way they are telling me it will. I donā€™t see how it wouldnā€™t, I have that form with the sales guy and the sales directors signatures on it. šŸ¤·ā€ā™‚ļøšŸ™

Robbie_S

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco OB Cactus Gray
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
We picked up ours last night. Wife is stoked! Our salesman was bashing Ford pretty hard because he says the buyers are coming to him with better and more accurate information than Ford could give them, kind of embarrassing as the salesman. He was pretty frustrated with the whole fiasco much like we all are. But the Bronco's are super cool and worth the wait!

jarpedro

Badlands
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Badlands 4Dr w/lux
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Bronco officially ours! Picked it up last night. Dealer received it on Tuesday around 3pm and it was ready for pickup the next day around Noon. We love it! Spreadsheet updated! thanks for all the back and forth over the last year-ish!

Ford Bronco 4/18/22 Build Week Group. BRONCOOO

Sponsored

pearlsnap

Wildtrak
First Name
Whit
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 F150, 1965 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Got an email from the dealer that my ā€œjeepā€ dropped yesterday. He thinks he is funny. Then a few minutes later he called me. Planning on picking it up tomorrow assuming my bank can figure out how to give me what I need to pay for it. I may drive by the dealership tonight to at least get a peak of it.

pearlsnap

Wildtrak
First Name
Whit
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 F150, 1965 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Finally got my beauty pic. I'm on a railcar someplace between DFW and Chicago.

Ford Bronco 4/18/22 Build Week Group. BRONCOOO
You might check out my timeline on the spreadsheet and compare to yours to get an estimate of when you might get it. Since we are both near the metroplex mine should be a good comparison for you. It took longer to get here than I thought it would. It was delivered yesterday and I hope to get it tomorrow.

Sids

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

You might check out my timeline on the spreadsheet and compare to yours to get an estimate of when you might get it. Since we are both near the metroplex mine should be a good comparison for you. It took longer to get here than I thought it would. It was delivered yesterday and I hope to get it tomorrow.
I see - about 20 days for you. That would mean about Aug 22-23 for me. Do they send them to the rail place south of Dallas? I recall your dealer was Rockwall Ford? How are they treating you? I took my F350 for service there once. I wasn't very happy but I really don't know about the sales team. I got my Bronco from the fleet people at North Central Ford. This is the 3rd Ford I have purchased from them. They are great people to work with. They sent me the buyers order yesterday and it had MSRP minus the price protection, reservation, and gave me a little more off.

Send pictures of you new Bronco!!

pearlsnap

Wildtrak
First Name
Whit
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 F150, 1965 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Iā€™m not sure where they sent it. Last week it said delivered to industry but didnā€™t give any more info. On Monday the said it was approved for movement then yesterday it said it was estimated to be at industry on August 17 from Arlington. I got the call later that day it was at the dealership. Iā€™m guessing last week it delivered to Arlington rail yard (which shows closed online), then was approved for truck which was picked up and delivered yesterday.

So far Rockwall Ford has been great. They havenā€™t really gone over and above and most of the time I have known more than they do. That said the sales guy has been great, patient with me through my excitement and answers questions promptly. They did miss the price protection from earlier this year but one email to them and they quickly changed it. As long as tomorrow goes smooth I would recommend them to anyone. I bought my current truck from them 10 years ago and they were awesome then too. They didnā€™t want to work with us much on price when we bought my wifeā€™s truck 5 years ago so we went to a different dealership but they were still friendly and easy to work with.

Iā€™ll get more pictures tomorrow but Iā€™ll try to post one I took tonight in a few minutes.

pearlsnap

Wildtrak
First Name
Whit
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 F150, 1965 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Ford Bronco 4/18/22 Build Week Group. 06187B50-6C0A-4872-A741-A266BF6AE56A

First picture with her. Plan on getting more when I take her home tomorrow. Now Iā€™m trying to decide if I want to name her and if so what it would be. Iā€™ll also be looking at accessories all night long.
Sponsored