Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Our build week sure seems quiet compared to the others.

Quick question. I'm one of the fortunate ones to have gotten a built email on the 25th of April. Tomorrow marks 30 days since built sitting in the lot for convoy delays. I talked to my dealership yesterday and just received a call that they were able to contact someone at Ford and they placed our truck in a "HOT" category for shipment. They said it means it will ship as soon as possible. Has anyone heard of that? Is this a thing or are they just blowing smoke up my you know what?

Seems as though I am one of the only ones out of this build week that has been built but not delivered yet.
I asked my dealer today, "do vehicles get trucked to your dealer from Twin Oaks, PA" (this is the destination that CSX has given for the railcar carrying my Bronco) and got a response of "i honestly have no idea how they move the vehicles around" so am guessing if anyone controls movement from rail to truck its Ford, not the dealers
Sponsored

Trevtt600

Base
First Name
Trever
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ram 1500 Ecodiesel
Your Bronco Model
Base
I asked my dealer today, "do vehicles get trucked to your dealer from Twin Oaks, PA" (this is the destination that CSX has given for the railcar carrying my Bronco) and got a response of "i honestly have no idea how they move the vehicles around" so am guessing if anyone controls movement from rail to truck its Ford, not the dealers
I'm a convoy only; no rail involved. Shipping to Madison Wisconsin (5 or 6 hours from the plant).

I understand the dealership has no say in shipment. They just told me they talked to Ford and Ford marked the truck as HOT for shipment, whatever than means.

Last edited:

Sids

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Navigator, 2017 F350, 2015 Odessey (dog car)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I’m not encouraged much from the fact that the 5/23 build week looks like a normal volume and that the ordertrack app is showing a growing list of vehicles in our same “in production” status. I can see my bronco via FordPass in a parking lot in Ypsilanti near MAP and it has been there since being built and driven there in 4/20.
Can you show us where you bronco is located? Just curious where it could be in relation to MAP.

Five-O Donut Hole

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford Raptor-Loaded-Original Owner
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I'm a convoy only; no rail involved. Shipping to Madison Wisconsin (5 or 6 hours from the plant).

I understand the dealership has no say in shipment. They just told me they talked to Ford and Ford market the truck as HOT for shipment, whatever than means.
I wouldnt mind being HOT 'built'. Stuck 'in production' since 4/20

clarkscottkent

Big Bend
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Being I've worked at a Ford plant for nearly 30 years, no special attention is a positive in my opinion. Let it lay low...

Sponsored

Trevtt600

Base
First Name
Trever
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ram 1500 Ecodiesel
Your Bronco Model
Base
I get it. I'm sorry your stuck in production as most of our build week seems to be. I feel fortunate to be one of the few that is built. I only ordered a base, which I'm sure helped the situation.

Longhorn Fan

Outer Banks
First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Can you show us where you bronco is located? Just curious where it could be in relation to MAP.
It has 19 miles on it fwiw.
E1D74FE5-89EA-4194-923D-0B8CE4192946.png

Sids

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

MyBroncoNotYours

Badlands
First Name
Good Try FBI
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Focus
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I’m not encouraged much from the fact that the 5/23 build week looks like a normal volume and that the ordertrack app is showing a growing list of vehicles in our same “in production” status. I can see my bronco via FordPass in a parking lot in Ypsilanti near MAP and it has been there since being built and driven there in 4/20.
It was above 700 at one point and is back down to 650 so there is some hope…maybe

mxrgvn

Outer Banks
First Name
morgan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F150, 2022 Yamaha R7, 2016 Yamaha R1M
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Knew it was too good to be true 🥲🥲🥲🥲

Ford Bronco 4/18/22 Build Week Group. 40CABB47-1D39-459A-9D84-6BDA56035D84

Sponsored

Sids

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Knew it was too good to be true 🥲🥲🥲🥲

Ford Bronco 4/18/22 Build Week Group. 40CABB47-1D39-459A-9D84-6BDA56035D84
You would have been the first High or Lux package option to get shipped from our group.

clarkscottkent

Big Bend
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Mine been In Production since January 25. I legit want to jump off a bridge @Ford Motor Company if I do I'm haunting you ford and Mike and Jimmy

Ford Bronco 4/18/22 Build Week Group. cartoon-ghost
it's so frustrating...easily the worst launch in my nearly 30 years at FoMoCo

clarkscottkent

Big Bend
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
We are experiencing the negatives of technology...it wasn't too long ago that if you ordered a vehicle, you didn't receive any notification until the dealer called you and said, "your truck arrived". Knowing your vehicle was built on April 26th, but won't be delivered for weeks and/or months really tarnishes the company's image. It was actually better now knowing about stop ships, etc...

ebrs929

Big Bend
First Name
Erin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco, 2009 F150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

We are experiencing the negatives of technology...it wasn't too long ago that if you ordered a vehicle, you didn't receive any notification until the dealer called you and said, "your truck arrived". Knowing your vehicle was built on April 26th, but won't be delivered for weeks and/or months really tarnishes the company's image. It was actually better now knowing about stop ships, etc...
And for all the conveniences of technology, less technology in the bronco would also help in this process. I would sacrifice a few things to have fewer chips and computers for sure.
Sponsored