StrangeCo.0l

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Rav4 XLE
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Anyone else not get an update since 5/16? Reached out to chat support and phone support and they haven't gotten any new updates since then. Still on an alleged chip hold, my dealer seems to believe otherwise though smh
Sponsored

obx_rick

Outer Banks
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford Edge SEL
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Anyone else not get an update since 5/16? Reached out to chat support and phone support and they haven't gotten any new updates since then. Still on an alleged chip hold, my dealer seems to believe otherwise though smh
Scroll back in this thread... A bunch of people have gotten built emails, and even shipment notifications.

I got my built email early Saturday morning

StrangeCo.0l

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Rav4 XLE
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Scroll back in this thread... A bunch of people have gotten built emails, and even shipment notifications.

I got my built email early Saturday morning
Yea I'm not talking about those folks..... I'm asking about people that have NOT gotten any sort of update since 5/16. So if you got a built email, or even a chip hold communication from support after 5/16, I'm not asking that.

22OBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 F150 Lariat, '04 F150 Lariat, '73 F100 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Anyone know if there’s a way to track after it gets to the rail yard destination? Mine got to the rail yard yesterday but of course I’m now away until Monday
Nope. It will be radio silent until it gets delivered.

Evenrute

Wildtrak
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A Van: Owned a 2001 Ford F150 SuperCrew Lariat
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Anyone know if there’s a way to track after it gets to the rail yard destination? Mine got to the rail yard yesterday but of course I’m now away until Monday
Your dealer has to give you the rail car and the company. Once you have that - there are directions in the Ordering thread.

Sponsored

Zachsquatch

Outer Banks
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep commander
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
So if I ordered at the dealer will i get an assembly line pic? Or is that just for the people who had a reservation or pre order

StrangeCo.0l

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Rav4 XLE
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
My FordPass activation request was denied again this morning. They must be moving my Bronco to another place where it will sit in the elements for another 2 months.
Just got my first denial today. I just hope that means someone hopped in to move it closer to the front of the line haha

Blue22Bronco

Wildtrak
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Just got my first denial today. I just hope that means someone hopped in to move it closer to the front of the line haha
It is probably a good sign. Mine finally escaped production and is awaiting shipment now.

obx_rick

Outer Banks
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford Edge SEL
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

My activation requests errored out for a while but now it's "Activation Pending" and has been that way for maybe a week now. I suppose once someone starts it up to move it, it'll get denied :)

Sponsored

FordHorses

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands, Explorer ST
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Haven't gotten a denial yet, but today was the first time I was actually able to get to the Activation Pending stage. Sounds like both of our vehicles are at least moving somewhere (and hopefully not just to another parking spot in the holding lot).

Bud2020

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badsquatch 2.7 Lux
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So if I ordered at the dealer will i get an assembly line pic? Or is that just for the people who had a reservation or pre order
AFAIK only reservation holders get baby pics.

Bud2020

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badsquatch 2.7 Lux
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My activation requests errored out for a while but now it's "Activation Pending" and has been that way for maybe a week now. I suppose once someone starts it up to move it, it'll get denied :)
Been activation pending for a month now. ☹ At least ordertrack numbers are going down bigly.

Longhorn Fan

Outer Banks
First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I’m in production plant hold still and with FordPass my Bronco hasn’t moved from a lot in Ypsilanti until tonight where it moved 1 mile away…hopefully to a staging lot to get finally produced tomorrow and into awaiting shipment. At least that’s my hope 🙏

obx_rick

Outer Banks
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford Edge SEL
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Good luck!