Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A Van: Owned a 2001 Ford F150 SuperCrew Lariat
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

What is this "Backdoor" tracker you are referring to?
I believe reservation holders have a different site to login to check status.
Sponsored

MyBroncoNotYours

Badlands
First Name
Good Try FBI
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Focus
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It's been pretty silent for me... Awaiting shipment since June 4th.

Was hoping that the Bronco gods would see that I attended the off-roadeo in Austin on Saturday.

Which was freaking awesome, by the way.

Every Bronco purchaser should do it.
I attended the one in Nevada and it was amazing. Really enjoyed it and recommend it to everyone in range as well.

It was a little sad, I could’ve had my bronco to drive to the event except it went on hold at the time.

obx_rick

Outer Banks
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford Edge SEL
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Oh the reservation tracker. Never really considered that a back door since it's an official ford site, and honestly, I hadn't even looked at it since I discovered ordertrack.app ...

FWIW, the reservation tracker also still shows "In Production" for me even though it is built and awaiting shipment according to the order track app as well as the ford vehicle order tracker.

Blue22Bronco

Wildtrak
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Also starting to worry a bit on my Bronco because I got my built email on 6/1 and the dates for arrival to dealership where 6/6 to 6/12! Have not got a shipped email and back door still says awaiting shipping????? I am only 5 hours from MAP
My dealer is 15 minutes from MAP and I have been "awaiting shipment" for 2 weeks. EDD of 6/17 has passed with no update.

FordHorses

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands, Explorer ST
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My dealer is 15 minutes from MAP and I have been "awaiting shipment" for 2 weeks. EDD of 6/17 has passed with no update.
Similar here; my dealer and I are both 9 miles away from MAP, Built and Awaiting Shipment since 6/12, and the last day of the estimate in my Built email is tomorrow. Doubtful it’ll come in by then…

Sponsored

MoneyMaynard

Base
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Lariat 2WD
Your Bronco Model
Base
Well makes feel a bit better knowing it’s just regular ford BS! I think. It can’t be simple with this order process….always some extra!

obx_rick

Outer Banks
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford Edge SEL
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Just check with Ford Chat and no update on my ETA, still July 2, which I know won't happen since it hasn't shipped and it's a 3-6 week shipping time from MAP to Raleigh via rail.

Hunter

Badlands
First Name
Hunter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 2-Door Badlands, KTM 390 Adventure
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Few weird things..

Tracker says “Shipped,” but in the ‘pizza’ chart only the “Built” circle is filled in, but no date is listed, and Shipped is still halfway filled, of course with no date listed.
Ford Chat just told me “So the general status shows in Transit but I also see a note for Microchip shortage so I believe it got moved to a different factory location to wait on a microchip.” Updated last June 20, Monday. No rail details. Not even a new estimated delivery date, and a new one is “pending at this time.” Weird to go from week-long estimates to just “pending” all of a sudden.. and how is it Built and Shipped and “in Transit” if it’s still not completed..?

Has anyone else heard something similar?

Keith23

Big Bend
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport outer banks
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Few weird things..

Tracker says “Shipped,” but in the ‘pizza’ chart only the “Built” circle is filled in, but no date is listed, and Shipped is still halfway filled, of course with no date listed.
Ford Chat just told me “So the general status shows in Transit but I also see a note for Microchip shortage so I believe it got moved to a different factory location to wait on a microchip.” Updated last June 20, Monday. No rail details. Not even a new estimated delivery date, and a new one is “pending at this time.” Weird to go from week-long estimates to just “pending” all of a sudden.. and how is it Built and Shipped and “in Transit” if it’s still not completed..?

Has anyone else heard something similar?
Yes, I got shipped email 6/8. Same thing with the tracker the Built circle is checked off but the shipped is halfway like yours. Order tracker app says in transit, the ford chat says it’s on hold still but they also see the in transit, they were confused as well. No rail car information yet either. Estimate is 7/3-7/9 at the dealership. Let me know if you hear anything

pearlsnap

Wildtrak
First Name
Whit
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 F150, 1965 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
My checkin this morning didn’t give me any new info. The said still on production/chip hold but the date hasn’t been updated from 6/18. Tried to call my sales guy and he hasn’t returned my call. My dealership hasn’t been much help anyway. Their typical response is “haven’t heard anything”. I’m not even sure they do anything more than look at the same tracker we do.

Sponsored

StrangeCo.0l

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Rav4 XLE
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
My checkin this morning didn’t give me any new info. The said still on production/chip hold but the date hasn’t been updated from 6/18. Tried to call my sales guy and he hasn’t returned my call. My dealership hasn’t been much help anyway. Their typical response is “haven’t heard anything”. I’m not even sure they do anything more than look at the same tracker we do.
kind of got that same feeling when i finally heard from my salesman. all they said to me is that there was no hold listed on it anymore and nothing else

pearlsnap

Wildtrak
First Name
Whit
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 F150, 1965 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I’ve been curious about what is holding mine up. Looking at the spreadsheet I am one of 8 Wildtraks. We all have the same engine, the same number of doors. Only one has high package and they have not received a built email. Only three have received their built email but they are all after my blend date/rotation number. The only difference is MIC vs Soft Top and I doubt they would go into production without having a hard top for mine with the risk of it having to set outside and wait. Looking at just the BadLands I don't see any correlation for them either on who has received built emails and who has not.

The only thing I can think of is the tow package that might have a chip and is not indicated on the spreadsheet.

I’m curious if the three that have built emails did not include the towing package and if the ones who have not did include it.

A few random facts from the spreadsheet. 3 out of the 8 Wildtraks are going to Texas (37.5% vs 21.3% of all models going to Texas). 82% of Base, Big Bend, and Black Diamonds have built emails. Only 32% of Outerbanks, Badlands and Wildtraks have built emails. Badlands and Wildtrak beat that percentage by having 39% and 38% built. That means Outerbanks has the worst track record at 25% built. Not trying to make anyone feel worse about their build, I just like looking at the numbers.

BroncoInMD

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Unlimited, Honda Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My estimated delivery date was 6/14-6/20 which was confirmed by my dealer a few days ago. I checked in with Ford chat today (6/21) and now I don’t have an estimated delivery date.

Sids

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Navigator, 2017 F350, 2015 Odessey (dog car)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I’ve been curious about what is holding mine up. Looking at the spreadsheet I am one of 8 Wildtraks. We all have the same engine, the same number of doors. Only one has high package and they have not received a built email. Only three have received their built email but they are all after my blend date/rotation number. The only difference is MIC vs Soft Top and I doubt they would go into production without having a hard top for mine with the risk of it having to set outside and wait. Looking at just the BadLands I don't see any correlation for them either on who has received built emails and who has not.

The only thing I can think of is the tow package that might have a chip and is not indicated on the spreadsheet.

I’m curious if the three that have built emails did not include the towing package and if the ones who have not did include it.

A few random facts from the spreadsheet. 3 out of the 8 Wildtraks are going to Texas (37.5% vs 21.3% of all models going to Texas). 82% of Base, Big Bend, and Black Diamonds have built emails. Only 32% of Outerbanks, Badlands and Wildtraks have built emails. Badlands and Wildtrak beat that percentage by having 39% and 38% built. That means Outerbanks has the worst track record at 25% built. Not trying to make anyone feel worse about their build, I just like looking at the numbers.
I know my wildtrack is built but not complete. Someone drove it the other day and denied my access via the Ford app. Mine is ordered with MIC, Aux switches, and tow. I think it's a luck of the draw when they select one to finish with whatever is missing. Such a stupid waiting game.

Blue22Bronco

Wildtrak
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I would say you are putting way too much thought into it because nothing makes any sense. I have a Wildtrak with tow and received a built email almost 2 weeks ago. Random is exactly how the entire process has been.
Sponsored