Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford Edge SEL
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I received a Ford Pass (app) notification early this morning saying that my Activation was denied. I tried activating my vehicle a few weeks ago and nothing ever happened. I was hoping that the message this morning meant that someone was in my vehicle and denied the activation.
I believe it actually does mean that someone was in your car and started it up.
Really, they shouldn't be authorizing Ford pass activation requests before vehicle delivery. I mean, you can lock it, unlock it, start it...
Sponsored

StrangeCo.0l

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Rav4 XLE
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Getting mixed info on my bronco as usual.
Chat says microchip hold with an eta of 7/22.
Marketing says the same, but that update is from the end of May (ffs)
My salesmen is on paternity leave, but the manager shows it as in production still, but with no hold that he could see. He also couldn't tell me primary or secondary status, so I'm not even sure what or where he was looking.
Thought I was over obsessing about this, but here I am, obsessing about it again

BroncoInMD

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Unlimited, Honda Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Does it show built though?
I had 9 different build dates starting on 2/1. Finally had a blend date of 4/25 and then received a built email on 6/8. Iā€™ve had two ETA delivery dates that have come and gone.

BroncoInMD

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Unlimited, Honda Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I believe it actually does mean that someone was in your car and started it up.
Really, they shouldn't be authorizing Ford pass activation requests before vehicle delivery. I mean, you can lock it, unlock it, start it...
I agree, but I was just playing around with it to see what would happen. They really shouldnā€™t even give us the option to Activate until we own it. Lol

Charlie

Wildtrak
First Name
Charlie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 F250 Super Duty
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Received email from Ford at 0344 this morning, my Bronco is built, going through some testing. Estimated delivery date is 31July-6Aug22. Fingers crossed. I text my salesman, and he says "I think there is a recall on all the Broncos, so when it comes in that will have to be fixed. Something to do with the windshields." I'm so thankful for this website/group, sure seems like we are more informed than the dealers/salespersons. Fingers crossed it doesn't take much longer to get it once it arrives. Update 7/16/22 0444 It's SHIPPED!!

Last edited:

Sponsored

Sids

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Navigator, 2017 F350, 2015 Odessey (dog car)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Received email from Ford at 0344 this morning, my Bronco is built, going through some testing. Estimated delivery date is 31July-6Aug22. Fingers crossed. I text my salesman, and he says "I think there is a recall on all the Broncos, so when it comes in that will have to be fixed. Something to do with the windshields." I'm so thankful for this website/group, sure seems like we are more informed than the dealers/salespersons. Fingers crossed it doesn't take much longer to get it once it arrives.
YEAH! another WT Lux build! Congrats Charlie. Keep us posted on how long it's take to get to TX.

clarkscottkent

Big Bend
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Wait, you got a Built email yesterday and then today you get a shipped email?! If only 99% of this forum was that lucky. Been sitting on a built email for 2 weeks now and know that it could be several months before I hear anything more
My built email was June 12th...now nothing. Wondering if mine was even built

clarkscottkent

Big Bend
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Chat just gave me another delivery date of July 21st but it hasn't even shipped... I love how they pull these dates out their arses

Liebd11

Outer Banks
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Status has been updated to built/awaiting shipment (rotation number 6372). The Help line stated that expected delivery range was today through 7/20 (Iā€™m close to MAP in the Cleveland area) but not holding my breath as of yet.

tobands

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco OBX , 2014 Escape Titaimium
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Still no word on my OBX lux sas.. Been in production since 4/22

Sponsored

Sids

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Navigator, 2017 F350, 2015 Odessey (dog car)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Anyone who has one of our build week delivered know for certain if we escaped the Front windshield recall?

It looks like a new windshield recall 22C12 just dropped today (June 28th) on 2022 Broncos build between December 8th and April 12th.

Reason: "inadequate urethane adhesion" which means that the windshield could possibly come loose in the event of a crash. Affected vehicles could also experience increased wind noise or the possibility of water leaks.

This repair will require a glass shop to remove your windshield, then the body shop will have to remove old urethane, prep the surface, and apply primer to the mounting surface area of the windshield, then once cured the glass shop will have to come back and reinstall the glass.

Owner letters to be sent out in a few weeks. It is also a "stop sale" so anybody with an incoming order won't be able to take delivery until this is completed. Don't shoot the messenger.

I'd estimate that the repair will take most dealers 3 days of actual work once they have everything coordinated. This obviously does not account for the current appointment backlogs most dealers and body shops are experiencing. again, don't shoot the messenger.

(Update: I spoke to my dealer's body shop and glass shop today. The body shop didn't even want the Bronco brought to them. They have been doing these on F-150's and Mach-E's for a while now. They say that in MOST cases they don't have to do anything and that the glass shop can indeed usually handle the whole job unless they aren't able to successfully remove the urethane and prep the surface without grinding.)

Hunter

Badlands
First Name
Hunter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 2-Door Badlands, KTM 390 Adventure
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford Chat told me earlier yesterday morning it had made it to ā€œRamp 51ā€ still pending shipment with the same estimated arrival date as far as 8/2. The rep did say they have seen vehicles typically move out after that ramp but Iā€™m trying to take that with a grain of salt.
I just now saw someone denied my FordPass activation request at 9:23am yesterday too. Normal tracker now says ā€œShippedā€ but no filled-in circle or date under it, and OrderTrack app says ā€œIn Transit.ā€ Could be just another ā€œin transitā€ sessions around the plant but Iā€™m hoping for the best.. itā€™s a long way to Texas.

Hunter

Badlands
First Name
Hunter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford Chat told me earlier yesterday morning it had made it to ā€œRamp 51ā€ still pending shipment with the same estimated arrival date as far as 8/2. The rep did say they have seen vehicles typically move out after that ramp but Iā€™m trying to take that with a grain of salt.
I just now saw someone denied my FordPass activation request at 9:23am yesterday too. Normal tracker now says ā€œShippedā€ but no filled-in circle or date under it, and OrderTrack app says ā€œIn Transit.ā€ Could be just another ā€œin transitā€ sessions around the plant but Iā€™m hoping for the best.. itā€™s a long way to Texas.
Actually, reservation page says ā€œShippedā€ for the first time now. Before when I had the first ā€œin transitā€ plant-tour letdown, the reservation page never changed. Is it too early to get excited?

Hunter

Badlands
First Name
Hunter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Actually, reservation page says ā€œShippedā€ for the first time now. Before when I had the first ā€œin transitā€ plant-tour letdown, the reservation page never changed. Is it too early to get excited?
Well, I just received an email that came in at 3:44am today saying itā€™s shipped! Iā€™m pretty sure I just watched the trackers change in real time. Being stuck on night shift is good for something after all. šŸ˜‚

Charlie

Wildtrak
First Name
Charlie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 F250 Super Duty
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

YEAH! another WT Lux build! Congrats Charlie. Keep us posted on how long it's take to get to TX.
Sorry not coming to TX, it's coming to VA :) But I will let you know as I received an email at 0444 this morning it is in transit.
Sponsored